• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 'New' Name of the Messiah

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I've known since 4-5 years old I'm an Avatar sent from Heaven, where I believe we can show the new name of Christ in Revelation 19:12 is my name Zanda & Zan for short; yet thought would do the exegesis (Zand) first.

Revelation 3:12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar (Sandalphon) in the temple of my God, and he will go out from there no more. I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God (Zion), the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God, and my own new name (Sananda).
-​
'Z And A' are the last and first letters.

Zander is a fish. ><> Like the Xian (Christians) symbol.

In Tibet there is a sacred mountain (Mt Kailash) in a place called Zanda, that is claimed to be the temple of Shiva (Skanda is Shiva's son).

In Zechariah 4:12 the 'Pipes' that communicate the word of God, is ZanTorah (צנתרות) in Hebrew.

To be 'Humble' in Hebrew is Zâna‛ (צנע) like in Micah 6:5-8, explains the way of Balaam, and to walk Humbly with the Lord.

In Exodus 16:33 when Moses said to Aaron to store a Pot of Mana, the word Pot is (צנצנת) Zanzanath.

When the Lord says he shall make the Messiah a Royal Headdress before his people (Zechariah 3:5, Isaiah 62:3), the word in Hebrew is Zaniph (צניף).

-​

Acts 17:23 For as I passed along, and observed the objects of your worship, I found also an altar with this inscription: ‘TO AN UNKNOWN GOD.’ What therefore you worship in ignorance, this I announce to you.

The Cretans have a tomb of Jupiter, with this inscription. “Here lieth Zan, whom they call Jove.” - Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, Vol. XIII

Deuteronomy 16:2 וזבחת פסח ליהוה אלהיך צאן ובקר במקום אשׁר־יבחר יהוה לשׁכן שׁמו שׁם

This verse can imply 'your divine being Zan' (אלהיך צאן) is the name of the 'Lord of Creation' (יהוה).

In Hinduism Sanandana is Brahma's (Creator’s) son, and Sananda is the New Name of Christ in Theosophy.

And the Curetes, his sons, took charge of him, and honoured him; and his tomb is in Crete, in the town of Cnossus, and Vesta is said to have founded this city; and on his tomb is an inscription in ancient Greek characters, “Zan Kronou,” which is in Latin, “Jupiter the son of Saturn.” - Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. VII

The Nicene fathers knew the name of Zeus could be Zan in Greek, and in Latin the name of the "head of the gods Jupiter" was also Zan, with this being Christ.

Thus in many ancient cultures, we can show my name was known as that of the creator:

Zan was unquestionably the Chaldean appellation for the sun. Even the Greeks, who mutilated every Oriental name, had retained the right one in this case, as the Cretan inscription on the tomb of Zeus (Ode megas keitai Zan.—"Cyril contra Julian." (Here lies great Jove.)) significantly showed. As to the rest, the Zan, or Zaun, was, with the Sidonians, no uncommon prefix to On. Adonis was but another name for Zanonas, whose worship in Sidon Hesychius records. - Zanoni by Edward Bulwer Lytton

-​

45 Then for the Hebrews shall a mighty king of lofty spirit over Egypt reign, whose name resembles Sand, but falsely called. - Sybil IX

-​

In Revelation 21:27 when it says the 'Lamb's Book of Life'...

'Lamb' in Greek used is 'G721 ἀρνίον arnion', which is a plural diminutive used in the Fake Gospel of John 21:15 as 'Lambs' i.e 'a young flock'.

Therefore when in Revelation 5:6 the 7 Eyes placed on the Lambs that goes out throughout the nations, is the Flock of Israel by definition of prophecy (Deuteronomy 28), in Hebrew is Zan (צאן).

Therefore it is 'Zan's Book of Life'.

Zan is the flock, and Zion is David's (ציון ▬ צאן).

-​

Psalms 132:13-14 Jehovah (Lord of Creation) has chosen Zion; he has desired it for his dwelling-place. (14) This is my rest forever; here I will dwell; for I have desired it.

Joel 3:17 So you shall know that I am Jehovah (Lord of Creation) your God (your archangel) dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain. And Jerusalem shall be a holy thing, and no aliens shall pass through her any more.

Isaiah 12:6 Cry out and shout, O dweller of Zion; for great is the Holy One of Israel in your midst.

Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come, and let us go to the mountain of Jehovah (Lord of Creation), to the house of the God of Jacob. And he will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall go out the Law, and the Word of Jehovah (Lord of Creation) from Jerusalem.

Isaiah 24:23 Then the moon will be disgraced and the sun ashamed; for Jehovah (Lord of Creation) of hosts will reign in Mount Zion, and in Jerusalem and before his elders, gloriously.

Isaiah 40:9 You who tell good news to Zion, go up on a high mountain. You who tell good news to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with strength. Lift it up. Don’t be afraid. Say to the cities of Judah, “Behold, your God (your archangel)!”

Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good tidings, making peace heard; who brings good news, making salvation (Yeshua) heard; who say unto Zion your God (your archangel) reigns!

-​

Due to the nature of some of the other names found around the world, and their meanings, here are some that are contextually similar.
  • Xian from Taoism are the immortal beings; yet is pronounced Chen (仙).
  • Zhang Xian is a Chinese deity.
  • Sango/Xango/Shango is one of the patron deities of the Yoruba Religion.
  • Chonganda is the 2nd son of the creator in Kuba religion.
  • Walaganda is head of the Dream Walkers (Wandjina) in the Aboriginal religion.
  • Īśāna is the creator of the Egg of Reality (BrahmaAnda) in the Hindu Mahabharata.
  • The Jinnō Shōtōki also states that there is a theory that the names of Japan's primordial creator gods Izanagi, and Izanami, are the same as the Sanskrit names Īśāna, and Īśānī.
-​

This is a start to some of the prophecies I understand to align, and need to be clear in what is being discussed Biblically:
In my understanding King David was prophesied in Psalm 89:19-21 to be the Suffering Servant of Isaiah 52:10-14 with the naming Yeshua; it is then prophesied that King Zion comes with the Good News Isaiah 52:7, Isaiah 40:9, Isaiah 41:27.

I believe we're coming up to Armageddon (Israel Vs Iran, etc), with Christ returned before it; where when it takes place Betelgeuse will have been seen to have gone supernova, and then our whole reality will change dramatically (Revelation 16:15-21).

This post is in the hope we can logically rectify some of the religious differences before the events between us; if not I believe God showed me that we will keep the Enlightened Saints, and the rest will be removed from reality as prophesied globally.

Feel free to ask any questions about why I believe these religious utterances add up, before dissecting it all.

Please also feel free to get your religious authorities to come & discuss the details with us.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I've known since 4-5 years old I'm an Avatar sent from Heaven, where I believe we can show the new name of Christ in Revelation 19:12 is my name Zanda & Zan for short; yet thought would do the exegesis (Zand) first.

Revelation 3:12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar (Sandalphon) in the temple of my God, and he will go out from there no more. I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God (Zion), the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God, and my own new name (Sananda).
-​

In Tibet there is a sacred mountain (Mt Kailash) in a place called Zanda, that is claimed to be the temple of Shiva (Skanda is Shiva's son).

In Zechariah 4:12 the 'Pipes' that communicate the word of God, is ZanTorah (צנתרות) in Hebrew.

To be 'Humble' in Hebrew is Zâna‛ (צנע) like in Micah 6:5-8, explains the way of Balaam, and to walk Humbly with the Lord.

In Exodus 16:33 when Moses said to Aaron to store a Pot of Mana, the word Pot is (צנצנת) Zanzanath.

When the Lord says he shall make the Messiah a Royal Headdress before his people (Zechariah 3:5, Isaiah 62:3), the word in Hebrew is Zaniph (צניף).

-​

Acts 17:23 For as I passed along, and observed the objects of your worship, I found also an altar with this inscription: ‘TO AN UNKNOWN GOD.’ What therefore you worship in ignorance, this I announce to you.

The Cretans have a tomb of Jupiter, with this inscription. “Here lieth Zan, whom they call Jove.” - Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, Vol. XIII

Deuteronomy 16:2 וזבחת פסח ליהוה אלהיך צאן ובקר במקום אשׁר־יבחר יהוה לשׁכן שׁמו שׁם

This verse can imply 'your divine being Zan' (אלהיך צאן) is the name of the 'Lord of Creation' (יהוה).

In Hinduism Sanandana is Brahma's (Creator’s) son, and Sananda is the New Name of Christ in Theosophy.

And the Curetes, his sons, took charge of him, and honoured him; and his tomb is in Crete, in the town of Cnossus, and Vesta is said to have founded this city; and on his tomb is an inscription in ancient Greek characters, “Zan Kronou,” which is in Latin, “Jupiter the son of Saturn.” - Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. VII

The Nicene fathers knew the name of Zeus could be Zan in Greek, and in Latin the name of the "head of the gods Jupiter" was also Zan, with this being Christ.

Thus in many ancient cultures, we can show my name was known as that of the creator:

Zan was unquestionably the Chaldean appellation for the sun. Even the Greeks, who mutilated every Oriental name, had retained the right one in this case, as the Cretan inscription on the tomb of Zeus (Ode megas keitai Zan.—"Cyril contra Julian." (Here lies great Jove.)) significantly showed. As to the rest, the Zan, or Zaun, was, with the Sidonians, no uncommon prefix to On. Adonis was but another name for Zanonas, whose worship in Sidon Hesychius records. - Zanoni by Edward Bulwer Lytton

-​

45 Then for the Hebrews shall a mighty king of lofty spirit over Egypt reign, whose name resembles Sand, but falsely called. - Sybil IX

-​

'Lamb' in Greek used is 'G721 ἀρνίον arnion', which is a plural diminutive used in the Fake Gospel of John 21:15 as 'Lambs' i.e 'a young flock'.

Therefore when in Revelation 5:6 the 7 Eyes placed on the Lambs that goes out throughout the nations, is the Flock of Israel by definition of prophecy (Deuteronomy 28), in Hebrew is Zan (צאן).

-​

Psalms 132:13-14 Jehovah (Lord of Creation) has chosen Zion; he has desired it for his dwelling-place. (14) This is my rest forever; here I will dwell; for I have desired it.

Joel 3:17 So you shall know that I am Jehovah (Lord of Creation) your God (your archangel) dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain. And Jerusalem shall be a holy thing, and no aliens shall pass through her any more.

Isaiah 12:6 Cry out and shout, O dweller of Zion; for great is the Holy One of Israel in your midst.

Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come, and let us go to the mountain of Jehovah (Lord of Creation), to the house of the God of Jacob. And he will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall go out the Law, and the Word of Jehovah (Lord of Creation) from Jerusalem.

Isaiah 24:23 Then the moon will be disgraced and the sun ashamed; for Jehovah (Lord of Creation) of hosts will reign in Mount Zion, and in Jerusalem and before his elders, gloriously.

Isaiah 40:9 You who tell good news to Zion, go up on a high mountain. You who tell good news to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with strength. Lift it up. Don’t be afraid. Say to the cities of Judah, “Behold, your God (your archangel)!”

Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good tidings, making peace heard; who brings good news, making salvation (Yeshua) heard; who say unto Zion your God (your archangel) reigns!

-​

Due to the nature of some of the other names found around the world, and their meanings, here are some that are contextually similar.
  • Īśāna is the creator of the Egg of Reality (BrahmaAnda) in the Hindu Mahabharata.
  • The Jinnō Shōtōki also states that there is a theory that the names of Japan's primordial creator gods Izanagi, and Izanami, are the same as the Sanskrit names Īśāna, and Īśānī.
-​

This is a start to some of the prophecies I understand to align, and need to be clear in what is being discussed Biblically:
In my understanding King David was prophesied in Psalm 89:19-21 to be the Suffering Servant of Isaiah 52:10-14 with the naming Yeshua; it is then prophesied that King Zion comes with the Good News Isaiah 52:7, Isaiah 40:9, Isaiah 41:27.

I believe we're coming up to Armageddon (Israel Vs Iran, etc), with Christ returned before it; where when it takes place Betelgeuse will have been seen to have gone supernova, and then our whole reality will change dramatically (Revelation 16:15-21).

This post is in the hope we can logically rectify some of the religious differences before the events between us; if not I believe God showed me that we will keep the Enlightened Saints, and the rest will be removed from reality as prophesied globally.

Feel free to ask any questions about why I believe these religious utterances add up, before dissecting it all.

Please also feel free to get your religious authorities to come & discuss the details with us.

In my opinion.
The name exodus 3:14 implies omnipresence, or oneness with God. Once understood, one can never be separate from God. Thus christ is all and in all. Namaste

wizanda

Premium Member
The name exodus 3:14 implies omnipresence, or oneness with God.
The way I understand what is stated in Exodus 3:14 isn't a name; it implies what the Lord of Creation says 'will be, shall be' (אהיה אשׁר אהיה).

The Lord in the Song of Moses (Exodus 15:2) said it 'shall become Yeshua; then in the Song of the Lamb, it 'shall become the Shepherd over the Flock (Zan)'.

In my opinion. :innocent:

wizanda

Premium Member
@wizanda -

I didn’t realize you were back.
In which context, back as in the returning Messiah with evidence in the world's religions or back on the forum? -

Thanks for noticing, and being interested I'd gone.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The way I understand what is stated in Exodus 3:14 isn't a name; it implies what the Lord of Creation says 'will be, shall be' (אהיה אשׁר אהיה).

The Lord in the Song of Moses (Exodus 15:2) said it 'shall become Yeshua; then in the Song of the Lamb, it 'shall become the Shepherd over the Flock (Zan)'.

This is the name that isn't to be taken in vain. It is the name that all are to be baptized into.. Also known in other religions. Ahea ashur ahea, also ahmi yat ahmi..

Exodus 3:15 "lord" is derived from exodus 3:14. Exodus 3:15 "lord" is a deverbal noun derived from exodus 3:14.

This is the name mentioned in the our father prayer. This is the name of the 144,000 with the Father's name in their forehead. This is the name of where 2 or more are gathered, I Am there.

Last edited:

wizanda

Premium Member
This is the name of the 144,000 with the Father's name in their forehead.
I believe the name upon the forehead (Isaiah 35:10, Isaiah 51:11, Revelation 14:1, Revelation 22:4) is in reference to the symbolism of 'Sat Chit Ananda' ('Ever Lasting Joy'); where the Messiah has a reference to that name as well.

My name Zanda is the last (Z) and (A) first in the English alphabet.
The original topic of this thread is that I believe the 'Lord of Creation' in ancient times had the name 'Zan'; I understand that the terminology 'Yahavah' (יהוה) means the 'Lord of Creation', just the same as 'Bhagavan Brahma'.

'Havah' (Hebrew) and 'Brahma' (Sanskrit) mean the same in my understanding, they come from the breath of God, and mean 'to be, to manifest'.

In Zechariah 14:9 when it says 'the Lord's name shall be one' I believe that is my name, and I've been sent by God prior to Judgement Day.

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I believe the name upon the forehead (Isaiah 35:10, Isaiah 51:11, Revelation 14:1, Revelation 22:4) is in reference to the symbolism of 'Sat Chit Ananda' ('Ever Lasting Joy'); where the Messiah has a reference to that name as well.

My name Zanda is the last (Z) and (A) first in the English alphabet.

The original topic of this thread is that I believe the 'Lord of Creation' in ancient times had the name 'Zan'; I understand that the terminology 'Yahavah' (יהוה) means the 'Lord of Creation', just the same as 'Bhagavan Brahma'.

'Havah' (Hebrew) and 'Brahma' (Sanskrit) mean the same in my understanding, they come from the breath of God, and mean 'to be, to manifest'.

In Zechariah 14:9 when it says 'the Lord's name shall be one' I believe that is my name, and I've been sent by God prior to Judgement Day.

Psalms 23:3. There are references to the name through out the ot and nt.

You can find another important inference at Ezekiel 9:4

It's also found in the Egyptian book "the coming forth of day, light"

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan

-​

-​

-​

-​

-​

-​

-​

In my opinion.

Good to see you on RF again!

wizanda

Premium Member
Not in Hebrew. The rest of the OP is similarly insightful.
In my understanding I've been shown by God as a child before reading the religious texts, that I've been sent prior to the Great Tribulation, and then the Judgement Day Fire...

Where if we read these many texts or even Wikipedia, we could realize Messianic prophecy is accurate, and this is a fulfilment before the end of this age.

When you say Z and A isn't the Hebrew Alphabet, that isn't the point; it is more the Source of reality has ordained the prophetic naming.

I've found on reading the text they're very insightful; which is why I posted the links, and so people can understand Judgement Day is prophesied before the Messianic Age.

Last edited: