• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The new Athiest Humanities downfall?

Is the new Athiest Humanities downfall?

• Yes it is!

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • No it isn't!

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Yes but I will explain more.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but I will explain more.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • I offer a different view.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The subject is more complex.

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Maybe It just requires more concentration? This world is like the ultimate party line and the communique from the source is put on that party line.

We get to listen to it all, so there needs to be a desire to listen to the source, before we can begin to identify it.

Regards Tony
If there are gods, I assume that they're powerful
enuf to get my phone#, email address, & location.
But still no contact.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Some people hear voices.
I do...but only from other people.
I hear you. Squawky, obstreperous, squeaky, whispery, condescending and commanding real voices.

Have you ever had the throat camera and a willing doctor show you your own larynx? Now I found that cool.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I hear you. Squawky, obstreperous, squeaky, whispery, condescending and commanding real voices.

Have you ever had the throat camera and a willing doctor show you your own larynx? Now I found that cool.
I've never been violated in that way.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What is being communicated now is about what those atheists are and the downfall of humanity, how wonderful. Who are we going after next?

A mindset that is based in trustworthiness, or truthfulness is already influencing future events for the better

We all have to embrace those virtues.

Regards Tony

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The argument of men versus men humans was science.

Humans with a direct mind claim to thesis I can go back to beyond and before.

In thesis.... to think where no human ever was. Not a life on earth by earth conditions.

Two thesis brother terms are involved I can invent a machine to take me there. I will build own and control by design builder the machine and travel. As a human inside the machine.

One machine type.

Then the other type of machine human inferred time travels within its owned human controlled reaction. Within the machines body.

Two machines science one places the human inside controlling. The reactions all machine.

Designer human.

Scientists.

So how does a scientist just human by biology...
using science quote to another scientist you are wrong.

When just humans as humans quote human reasons for human experiences? Using force applied sciences?

The scientist just a human says I have answers for everything I study. The rest of you are less by intelligence.

So memory says to egotists.

Once all humans lived mutually equally naturally without your input.

No science whatsoever egotists human liar. Men. Brothers.

So then you have to read why humans equated God terms religiously by science terms not as a natural healer and human spiritually.

As acute innate self life body medical healer herbal was first. Natural human. Not theism or science.

To state. Listen you egotists. As a healer I know first what we used to be like. As natural humans.

You chose machine theism sciences from earth product to reactive change. Lies.

So today science says by all means of Multi varied discussions collectively a brotherhood saying any spirit experience is scientific only.

Okay egotists why did you want to go back to the beginning then? When you know you are just a human?

So if you say the state to record everything as any type of any status exists first by its own proof. Then if you were flying a machine....he says I get recorded order....

Then transmit by same the machines out into chaos constantly. What would image look like transmitting back?

As we aren't living in chaos by transmitters that record chaotic causes?

Alien would by the review be stated.

So all product mass change of mass into new human controlled reaction would in fact involve interactive materials materialisations fake to natural causes.

Not controlled nor held reactions in natural space pressure.

As machine conditions.

What would falsify inter dimensional fakery by human sciences.

If you want me to believe that outside physical manifestations are not human experienced. Just wait until you Inherit your own experiences. How a human learnt belief is wrong as the scientist himself.

The Christian movement gained it's support of the cause. It was not just I believe as a human....it was seen felt physical body state of many changes.

No use trying to lie about it science.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I see the human mind is subjective and we will always have to rely on our flawed, subjective human judgments when we try to figure out what is God and what is creation.
Assuming any sort of God exists, right? Can you admit no one has any factual basis for deciding God exists?

Thus we need an Objective source and luckily God does provide that source of knowledge.
This is a deceptive and dishonest statement. You are suggesting a God really exists when no one knows any such thing is true.

That source provides all the evidence of God we can know, yet God allows us to accept or reject the given source in any way we choose to do.
It's not factual or objective. If it was humanity would treat a specific version of God as a fact, but we don't. Your approach here is deceptive and dishonest. This is one thing that fuels atheists, to expose this deception and nonsense. If theists were more honest there would be less push back by atheists. You can't refer to a God as if it is a fact until you can establish it IS factual through an objective process. You don't. You just make false statements as if atheists are dumb.

A mind that has limited itself to naught but objective proof, has limited the ability to see God in that given source.
IOW, a mind that can fool itself will use propaganda against objective thinking.

Not only have no facts about a God existing. You offer no objective alternative means to knowing any sort of God exists. It is all a bluff. It only works on theists.

F1fan

Veteran Member
A mindset that is based in trustworthiness, or truthfulness is already influencing future events for the better

We all have to embrace those virtues.

Regards Tony
But you repeatedly violate any sort of trust. And you don't see it. Yet you keep wanting trust despite giving atheists every reason to not trust you. Virtue?

F1fan

Veteran Member
So does that mean, that instead of trying to understand what God is, in the capacity of our human mind, you would offer it is best to reject the concept, not even consider it?
Atheists tend to be the only group that understands what God is. Even you do in your own way, but you treat the concept of God as if it is actually a God.

You and other theists don't seem to understand why you do this. Nor do you consider that you ARE doing it.

Even more relevant is that you refute a concept, that you have said you have no idea what it is you are refuting?
In logic concepts are by default untrue. Only atheists treat concepts of God this way, and never end up believing in any concept due to a lack of evidence. Theists have a motive to violate logic, and assume the concept IS the God.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Atheists tend to be the only group that understands what God is. Even you do in your own way, but you treat the concept of God as if it is actually a God.

You and other theists don't seem to understand why you do this. Nor do you consider that you ARE doing it.

In logic concepts are by default untrue. Only atheists treat concepts of God this way, and never end up believing in any concept due to a lack of evidence. Theists have a motive to violate logic, and assume the concept IS the God.

I have do not use Ignore much, but I have started.

All the best regards Tony

F1fan

Veteran Member
Well, that is your reality. I know what cancer is. My wife just had it. But this is about atheism and religion and culture in general. And if you can't separate the cognitive from the physical I can'¨t help you,
Your worldview is in part only real, because it is real to you. That is so for all humans.
My mother just died from cancer so we both know how real it is, and how we have to deal with the real affect is has on our lives.

Many theists insist their god is real in the same sense when it clearly is not. Atheists acknowledge reality without gods or a supernatural much the way those of us who deal with cancer know it is real, and not imagined.

Faith healers say cancer patients can deal with cancer with imaginary treatments. They don't work. So rational minds can understand what is real and what is imaginary fairly well to function in every day life.

RestlessSoul

Yes, illusion and delusion is real.

So you seem aware that your religious beliefs are illusory, but also think they are real beyond the illusion. It's this latter issue that has no basis in fact or reason. You consistently evade this. Atheists have no interest in being absorbed in the illusion of religion. Atheists acknowledge the lack of evidence for religious belief.

It’s all an illusion; the Vedic philosophers were right all along

“The well defined and solid picture of the world given by the old classical physics is an illusion”
- Carlo Rovelli