• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Nazi's,the Muslim Brotherhood and Palestine

KatNotKathy

I get sick of seeing the same BS, why must Israel always be made out to be the bad guy :facepalm:
Probably because they are using illegal weapons against civilian populations and causing thousands of casualties, mostly innocent, all while isolating the Palestinian populations into increasingly-diminished locations and denying them supplies necessary for survival. You know, mostly that.

KatNotKathy

Why would Israel NOT use its superiority to protect its citizens from terrorism?

Maybe because using white phosphorous against children and bulldozing homes generally creates more terrorists?

Should the US just flatten all of Afghanistan into a sheet of glass because some Afghanis want us dead? After all, we'd just be using our superiority to protect our citizens from terrorism.

KatNotKathy

I guess what I'm saying is that if Israel really wants to be safe from Palestinian terrorists, maybe they should stop creating them?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Probably because they are using illegal weapons against civilian populations and causing thousands of casualties, mostly innocent, all while isolating the Palestinian populations into increasingly-diminished locations and denying them supplies necessary for survival. You know, mostly that.

Hey you know if Palestinians had some common sense and stopped aggrovating a superior military force with rockets, Israel would have no reason to attack them.

Honestly, common ****ing sense. Its really not that hard to want to eradicate a whole state, especially one that could rip apart the west bank in about 72 hours.

Peace will come when Palestinians can refrain from violence.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Maybe because using white phosphorous against children and bulldozing homes generally creates more terrorists?.
As a matter of fact, people like those in Hamas and Hizbolluh enabled by people like you create terrorists and are fully, albeit not solely, responsible for today's Gaza.

KatNotKathy

Hey you know if Palestinians had some common sense and stopped aggrovating a superior military force with rockets, Israel would have no reason to attack them.
You know what, I'm fine with Israel taking people out who fire rockets. Sniper shot through the head, targeted missile strike, whatever. What I'm taking issue to is the extremely unacceptable loss of innocent life. This isn't just Israel killing terrorists, it's Israel killing terrorists and their families and friends and neighbors and classmates...

KatNotKathy

As a matter of fact, people like those in Hamas and Hizbolluh enabled by people like you create terrorists and are fully, albeit not solely, responsible for today's Gaza.

Nobody would listen to Hamas of Hizbolluh if they didn't see everything they say coming true around them. Sure, I'll grant you that both parties are sick and need to be removed from any sort of power, but the only reason they have any real popular support from Palestinians is because the Israeli government is just that much worse to them.

Israel has all the cards here.

Edit: What I'm saying is that when you find out your home has been demolished by a foreign power for reasons you can't fully comprehend, or your kids are blown to bits at school because there was a suspected terrorist in there, it's hard not to sympathize with the people fighting against them.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
You know what, I'm fine with Israel taking people out who fire rockets. Sniper shot through the head, targeted missile strike, whatever. What I'm taking issue to is the extremely unacceptable loss of innocent life. This isn't just Israel killing terrorists, it's Israel killing terrorists and their families and friends and neighbors and classmates...

Kids are indoctrinated to be the next rocket firers you know. Women produce the terrorists. Its sick, but Israel is sick of generation after generation wanting to end their existance.

Palestinians need to show that they want to change,

Palestinians are responsible for their own level of poverty. Their children die as a result of hate.

Last edited by a moderator:

KatNotKathy

Palestinians need to show that they want to change, to develop into more than a poverty-stricken, hate filled bunch of terrorists with no goals other than to send death to Jews.
"Negroes need to show that they want to change, to develop into more than a poverty-stricken, hate filled bunch of criminals with no goals other than to rape white women."

I hope you realize how incredibly racist your post is. I mean, it's kind of hard to argue with somebody who stereotyped an entire ethnic group as terrorists.

Last edited:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Holy **** this is racist as ****.

No its being realistic. Racist is being a Palestinian "freedom fighter" seeking to eradicate Jews. That's no better than Hitler.

Unlike you, i am not sympathetic towards a population with no desire to compromise for peace. Talks always break down, fighting always continues. Its very sad that people still die because of hate born 60 years ago.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
"Negroes need to show that they want to change, to develop into more than a poverty-stricken, hate filled bunch of criminals with no goals other than to rape white women."

I hope you realize how incredibly racist your post is. I mean, it's kind of hard to argue with somebody who stereotyped an entire ethnic group as terrorists.

And your involvement in this thread is Anti-semetic. Yeh, i can throw the race card around as well.

KatNotKathy

No its being realistic. Racist is being a Palestinian "freedom fighter" seeking to eradicate Jews. That's no better than Hitler.

Unlike you, i am not sympathetic towards a population with no desire to compromise for peace. Talks always break down, fighting always continues. Its very sad that people still die because of hate born 60 years ago.

Why do you assume all Palestinians who fight want to eradicate Jews?

Also, yes, last I checked calling an entire ethnic group a bunch of hate-filled terrorists is pretty damn racist.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard

When i see a bunch of kids throwing rocks and bricks at Israeli tanks it makes me wonder. What do you think when you see such footage?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Why do you assume all Palestinians who fight want to eradicate Jews?

Also, yes, last I checked calling an entire ethnic group a bunch of hate-filled terrorists is pretty damn racist.

What have you been labelling Israel as, i'm sorry i forgot, it doesn't matter because they're the bad guys.

What else would they be fighting for? Freedom? Justice? :rolleyes:

Freedom and justice are earn't with negotiation, peace and trust, not with an AK-47 and some home made rockets.

KatNotKathy

When i see a bunch of kids throwing rocks and bricks at Israeli tanks it makes me wonder. What do you think when you see such footage?

Frustrated that the kids are taking such an unproductive way to respond, and disappointed knowing that the entire country will probably suffer as a result of a few.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Tell me where I said anything bad about any ethnic, racial, national, or religious group.:rolleyes:

You talk about Israel using White Phosphorous. Is that the whole of Israel telling the government to use it? Gosh if you're going to call out my generalizations i'll do the same.

I don't mind being called racist. At least i don't pander to the Palestinians and sympathize with their guerilla war which is causing pain.