• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the nature of man in religious power

azeriphaile

supose while i am here i will give a little bit more of my idas out

i have done allot of research and have had truly frighning and deep religious experiences so i am no stranger to this subject the things i have to say are i saure you not the ramblings of an un-ejucated person who seeks only to rebel agains astablished dogmas

one thing i would like to hear the opinions about is religious suppresion in the chatholic church
i have found some interesting information about the group of books known as the apocripha or the apocriphal writings this is a grounp of books and scrolls found through out the same areas pertaining to the same subjects and written by allot of the same authors of the cannonised bible the versionof the bible familliar today however allot of these documents were throughn out excluded from the bible completely in addition these scrolls now under the controll of the vatican are locked up and no one is permited save the highest officail of the church to see these writings
now research i have done has unearthed some profound posibilities
the main one i am sure that allot of you have heard about recent changes in oerseption about Mary Magdiline she has always been painted as a whore and an attice the worst kind of sinner but antropological studies has plased her in a royal blood line in addition research shows that jeasus was also a part of a royal blood likne traced back to king david now part of the apocraph indicates that not only was mary magdiline an apposil but jesus wife and that they had children now this is a sugnificant find because at the time of jeasus israel was under roman rule but inside of romam rule hebrew oficials were in chargethe roman majistrate was there to keep over all rule controll basicly over the reagon but the local law common law was controlled by the hebrew church officals the theory is that this information had been tamperd with an altered since before the actual formation of the bible by the hebrew officals because the idea of a child that combined to royal lines of the tribes of israle would be a definate change of power the child would be rightfull err to the kingship of israel and ther by a thret to te power of the hebre leaders
so given this information does it make anyone else feel that weather or not this infor mation is 100% true that things of this nature have been hapening sinsce the begining of man and that the truth about religion would have to sought individually instead of just simply listning to the word of so called religious and church officals???