• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Nature of God

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
After awhile, I won't be posting and replying in any of the Debate threads. I'm writing poetry etc these days and will swift through general discussions etc, that is, if there are interesting subjects that pop up every now and again.

Anyway. Here is some things I wrote about the nature of god. I don't consider god as a creator or deity; so, be mindful there are different definitions of god. That, and it's all by context. Aaaron White, a reverend at a Universal Unitarian Church mentioned god like this: “When we are talking about god, we are talking in translation. All experiences, words, and all else will not be able to describe the nature of all reality.” Not a metaphor or symbolism. Literally. All of reality.

Poetry/Prose by Carlita...

If I were to define God, the act, of poetry where music and the sounds of words are the chords of my heart. Play the scales up into my spine and through my chest and mind I close my eyes in peace and freedom, that, is god. The solace of ripples and moon light splashes the ocean’s face. Only within this experience that is god, flows. Without, I would be frozen, deafened, and polluted. My soul needs to find and live the value in song and freedom of all that is and as god, both life and expression.

God is artistry glossed with oil, painted an expanse of Lily Incas. Red and orange petaled my body and defined images and reflections of sexuality onto a wet canvas of flesh. My spirituality matured as God. Cushioned a multi-roomed museum lined with Romantic showcases. Each work of art transformed me in its healing and wholeness and dissolved into me meaning of both insight and vision. They livened my spirit in a graceful ballet. The essence of life depicted yellow robins shifted between purple leaflets in this perfect picture and nature of god.

God is our breathe. It is the life force or spirit that livens us into being. It twirls the galaxies and keeps our hearts beating. God is the reflection and self growth. God works through forms of expression and creativity and interconnection with self and the outside world. God comes through speech and song. God is a feeling and an experience of gratitude and love. God is the feeling when one stops and realized they are blessed without thinking about it. God is what stops a person throughout the day to say thank you. God is the process that guides you through birth, life, aging, and passing. God is the force that is and works as the circle of life. God can be experienced and learned from various resources. God can be learned by culture of knowledge and experience. God is life.

:herb:

Maybe list different words that connect with you to describe the nature of reality?

That, of if not spiritual (or don't like the term and context),

How do you define the emotions and values that make you whole?

Last edited: