• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Mysterious Alien Tablet

Altfish

Veteran Member
This is an article that makes a great analogy showing how Intelligent Design is unavoidable and especially if it were to occur this way. Yet here it is right in front of us and ID is denied over and over despite how obvious it is. It shows how it is not about science it is about something much more as this articles analogy proves. Evolutionist would be all over this proving ID existed were this to happen. Yet when it is here you refuse to acknowledge it. So very very sad.

Hopefully this link works. If it works the article starts with page one on the right side. To read the next two pages you have to hit the arrow next to page one and then the next 2 pages will appear. Hope you enjoy and begin to wake up to the fraud of evolution. Yet I doubt you will due to it is much more than fraud science to you. It is a worldview you won't give up regardless. Hopefully this will help you realize what is real truth not the fraud you've been taught.

Creation - 2019 Volume 41, Issue 3 - page38
If there was any meat in this it would have been published in a renown peer reviewed journal and , well, peer reviewed. Creation magazine does not meet that criteria.
If it is true what the article says, then fame and fortune, Nobel Prizes await; not to say the adulation from the religious side.
Unfortunately, it is just a weak article of little or no substance.

Nimos

This is an article that makes a great analogy showing how Intelligent Design is unavoidable and especially if it were to occur this way. Yet here it is right in front of us and ID is denied over and over despite how obvious it is. It shows how it is not about science it is about something much more as this articles analogy proves. Evolutionist would be all over this proving ID existed were this to happen. Yet when it is here you refuse to acknowledge it. So very very sad.
Nothing in the article suggest that evolution is wrong. It simply state that up until now, evolutionists havent be able to find anything yet that could explain how such a complex process works. And then it uses the same old propaganda as usual when ID need to have a go at them, saying that they just base it on "faith", believing that it exists. Remember the word "faith" is used on purpose to make it appear that ID and Evolution uses the same approach.

So its the same old arguments:
1. Science can't explain it, therefore God did it. I mean a designer, we shouldn't use the word God, because then it would be creationism and people didn't buy that the last time that was tried, so we need a new more clever name for God :)

2. Evolution is exactly the same as Intelligent Design, its based on faith, but the evolutionist are just trying to hide that.

Neither of these are true. Evolution is a scientific theory, whereas Intelligent Design ain't.

A scientific theory
The meaning of the term scientific theory (often contracted to theory for brevity) as used in the disciplines of science is significantly different from the common vernacular usage of theory.[4][Note 1] In everyday speech, theory can imply an explanation that represents an unsubstantiated and speculative guess,[4] whereas in science it describes an explanation that has been tested and widely accepted as valid. These different usages are comparable to the opposing usages of prediction in science versus common speech, where it denotes a mere hope.

Last edited:

A Vestigial Mote

Hopefully this link works. If it works the article starts with page one on the right side. To read the next two pages you have to hit the arrow next to page one and then the next 2 pages will appear. Hope you enjoy and begin to wake up to the fraud of evolution. Yet I doubt you will due to it is much more than fraud science to you. It is a worldview you won't give up regardless. Hopefully this will help you realize what is real truth not the fraud you've been taught.

There is evidence for evolution that can't rationally be denied once the implications are understood. I suggest you look up "Endogenous Retroviruses" as pertains to evidence for common descent.

And like evolution's opponents are always saying for their side of the argument, "the evidence is all around us" for evolution. We have discovered loads of transitional ape to human fossil remains, we've used evolutionary principles to alter canine species to our designs in thousands of different ways - with our breeding of domesticated dog varieties, we've literally witnessed genome changes taking shape at our whim. I don't see God there... I see a bunch of humans forcing dogs to have sex to produce pups with specific traits. We've even witnessed species waning, while others thrive, due to natural, selective pressures in the wild. Dinosaur bones provide evidence of the fact that our "iteration" wasn't the first attempt at life sustaining itself on this planet, and when the majority of the largest animals died out, the smaller species rose up and adapted and changed to what we have today - since remains of the vast majority of contemporary species do not appear within the same layers of geological strata as those earlier creatures. You have vestigial organs and bones in various species, fish in caves with eye-sockets but without functional eyes to go with them... just an absolute boat-load of observable evidence that points to things changing and DNA accreting/changing naturally. And observable evidence of God's involvement? We have none. Let that sink in. None.

Last edited:
I couldn't read the article, but I do believe there is evidence that aliens, or alien forces created us.

Religions have their followers in fear of going to hell, so they are too afraid to question other possibilities, and limit their followers' full potential of thinking for themselves.

sooda

Veteran Member
I couldn't read the article, but I do believe there is evidence that aliens, or alien forces created us.

Religions have their followers in fear of going to hell, so they are too afraid to question other possibilities, and limit their followers' full potential of thinking for themselves.

I couldn't read it either.

I'm truly sorry the article can't be read. I think if I tried to copy & paste the article since the link doesn't work. I think that breaks the forum rules does it not? Apparently since I have a sub to the mag it will only let me view it with my email address on devices I'm registered with.

If I can copy & paste w/o breaking rules let me know & I'll try that. Actually it's more of science of computer science or information tech. It's analogous to a Rosetta Stone only much more advanced. Yet to properly understand you really need to read it. I can't explain it as well & do it justice. So let me know if I can copy & paste. If so then I'll try. I don't want to break the rules. So please tell me the truth.

Bob the Unbeliever

A quick skimming of that hogwash, and the first page is all personal stuff-- ZERO anything, really. I could not possibly have less interest in how some brainwashed person was successful at brainwashing others into his cult or whatever it was he was selling.

Never did find a single word worthy of "stop scan-- backup-- read carefully".

There was a Straw Man fake "evolution" bit, which I ignored as fluff.

Nothing substantial. Had to zoom in really deep, though, to get the words to resolve. Really crappy web page.

Which is typical-- anti-science types using a science-based technology without seeming to recognize the extreme irony...

Bob the Unbeliever

Really, considering the tone of the article?

It would be far more honest, if they had printed it out by hand, on papyrus and hand-delivered it via goat couriers to their faithful.

But what can you do? Hypocrisy is rampant.

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
Can you summarize please?

I don't have the patience nore energy to read a full article of creationist shenannigans.
Allow me.

Puppy dogs are cute. Sunsets are beautiful. People make computers. A weird computer and what might be a spacecraft could be evidence for ET. Therefore, intelligent design.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm truly sorry the article can't be read. I think if I tried to copy & paste the article since the link doesn't work. I think that breaks the forum rules does it not? Apparently since I have a sub to the mag it will only let me view it with my email address on devices I'm registered with.

If I can copy & paste w/o breaking rules let me know & I'll try that. Actually it's more of science of computer science or information tech. It's analogous to a Rosetta Stone only much more advanced. Yet to properly understand you really need to read it. I can't explain it as well & do it justice. So let me know if I can copy & paste. If so then I'll try. I don't want to break the rules. So please tell me the truth.

People have read it and responded to it, how about replying to them instead of posting the same article over and over.

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
Just so everyone is aware, Patriottechsan does not respond directly to any post directed to him. It has been difficult to know who he is responding to, when he does post, and even then, his posts are difficult to understand. I have not gotten him to respond to questions that I have asked, so anyone looking for clarification or some kind of direct response that goes to their question(s) is out of luck.

ecco

Veteran Member
I'm truly sorry the article can't be read. .... If so then I'll try. I don't want to break the rules. So please tell me the truth.

Don't bother. Even if we can't read that prticular article, I'm sure most of us have read a few other articles from CreationMagazine.com

cover468w.gif

There is nothing new here. It is just the same old GodDidIt stories rehashed ad nauseam.

I've had all sorts of issues come up trying to copy & paste this article. It copied another article & n u nervous times for both. Plus the pages were out of order. I tried to erase the other article & extra pages but they'd come back & then it told me it was too much to post. I gave up & then tried to post page by page on the other thread about evolution is faith based due to having to believe so much happened not only against laws of science but mathematical odds. Which you guys reject due to worldview not because it's not true. Anyway I think it posted on the other thread. It may not be in order though. It was out of order on another message board. Plus it didn't post the pictures.

I'm not a techno guy. I've spent hours trying to get this done correctly. Reason I felt it was ok was it had multiple links to post on many social media sites.

I still find it incredibly ironic that all these Dr that write for the sites I use all graduated from Universities that only taught evolution. Most believed that until the science itself began to fall apart. Then they refused to succumb to the establishment pressure to tow the line or lose tenure or grants etc. Yet as honest scientist they wouldn't do it. Why you have the Scientists Dissent List. Why many began looking at what creation scientist from former evolutionist were saying.

There are. No Creationist Universities. They came to it willingly due to evolutions bad science & the stranglehold it has on not fully informing students on everything & letting them make truly informed decisions on their own instead of parroting what they've been taught to THINK not HOW to THINK & critically analyze.

Anyway it's your free decision despite you've never really been given the other side & they teach you in such a way so you won't check the other side & expose you to the Real fraud you've been taught.

Ironically creation scientist are the honest academic scientist. Yet you'll never know that due to your closed mind.

Oh btw I've been well aware of Talk Origins for a long time & I've read many articles from there due to links I've been given. Yet as always when I try & give a rebuttal argument &/or link also its never read just attacked.. That's dishonest academically or personally. But you have the right to do so despite it not being real truth.

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
I've had all sorts of issues come up trying to copy & paste this article. It copied another article & n u nervous times for both. Plus the pages were out of order. I tried to erase the other article & extra pages but they'd come back & then it told me it was too much to post. I gave up & then tried to post page by page on the other thread about evolution is faith based due to having to believe so much happened not only against laws of science but mathematical odds. Which you guys reject due to worldview not because it's not true. Anyway I think it posted on the other thread. It may not be in order though. It was out of order on another message board. Plus it didn't post the pictures.

I'm not a techno guy. I've spent hours trying to get this done correctly. Reason I felt it was ok was it had multiple links to post on many social media sites.

I still find it incredibly ironic that all these Dr that write for the sites I use all graduated from Universities that only taught evolution. Most believed that until the science itself began to fall apart. Then they refused to succumb to the establishment pressure to tow the line or lose tenure or grants etc. Yet as honest scientist they wouldn't do it. Why you have the Scientists Dissent List. Why many began looking at what creation scientist from former evolutionist were saying.

There are. No Creationist Universities. They came to it willingly due to evolutions bad science & the stranglehold it has on not fully informing students on everything & letting them make truly informed decisions on their own instead of parroting what they've been taught to THINK not HOW to THINK & critically analyze.

Anyway it's your free decision despite you've never really been given the other side & they teach you in such a way so you won't check the other side & expose you to the Real fraud you've been taught.

Ironically creation scientist are the honest academic scientist. Yet you'll never know that due to your closed mind.

Oh btw I've been well aware of Talk Origins for a long time & I've read many articles from there due to links I've been given. Yet as always when I try & give a rebuttal argument &/or link also its never read just attacked.. That's dishonest academically or personally. But you have the right to do so despite it not being real truth.
I know that you will not respond or give honest recognition to the errors that we identify, but the guy that wrote the article is not a biologist. He does not have a PhD and cannot be called a doctor of philosophy in any field. So, even if he went to a university where the theory, science and fact of evolution were taught, it does not seem like it would have made much difference, since he would not have had much exposure to it anyway.