• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The mysterious acronyms are a miracle of the Quran.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

I've had many threads about this, more recently, I've explained details in a non-debate thread: The Mysterious 14 Acronyms in the Quran in greater detail.

I've done that poem sometime back. I've discussed hadiths about it as well.

This thread, I'm going to pose a loaded question (I don't believe a loaded question is a fallacy like philosophers say).

Given that each of these 14 mysterious acronyms can be hinted in Quran to fit one in particular in exclusion of others, for example, why KafHaYaAinSaad is most suited and needed to be referring to Imam Jewad (a), is this a miracle of Quran?

I believe it is. Now my question loaded and I want to point that out - that I've tried to argue the case in the thread I linked.

You can respond to either my question or address the loaded part and say why you believe it's not the case. You can say Taha doesn't suit Ali (a) more then Imam Reda (a) for example and that these fits are all in my head.

You can even respond that 14 Acronyms don't refer to 14 members of Ahlulbayt (a).

But if Quran does appoint Ahlulbayt (a)... which I understand to many is a huge if, but if I've proven this and I certainly have proven this many ways in many threads... if it does appoint them, isn't this too much of a coincidence?

That by recalling their lives (like who would've predicted Imam Reda (a) being killed so that his successor is a child when he takes leadership) and looking into Quran, we can map this.

This thread can get messy I feel. But I feel this is a huge indication of Quran being from God for me.