1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Mysterious 14 Acronyms in the Quran in greater detail.

Discussion in 'Shi'ite DIR' started by Link, May 9, 2022.

1. Link

Link Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,215
    Religion:
    Twelver seeker
    Salam

Those aware of the poem and other threads I've done about 14 mysterious acronyms in the Quran, mysterious sequences of letters that it is, I didn't really go into great details and evidence.

I was very brief in my presenting why.

This thread I want to go into greater details as to the reasoning and provide evidence in greater detail.

2. Link

Link Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,215
    Religion:
    Twelver seeker
    Salam

To understand the position of Haroun (a) with respect to Musa (a), is to understand all of Islam. And when that is understood, it easily seen that Taha refers to the "name of God", and in particular, Ali (a) as the instance of it in this scenario.

To prove this, we contextualize the "Taha" with the prayer of Musa (a):

24He said: O my Lord! Expand my breast for me, 25And make my affair easy to me, 26And loose the knot from my tongue, 27(That) they may understand my word; 28And give to me an aider from my family: 29Haroun, my brother, 30Strengthen my back by him, 31And associate him (with me) in my affair, 32So that we should glorify Thee much, 33And remember Thee oft. 34Surely, Thou art seeing us. 35He said: You are indeed granted your petition, O Musa

If you keep this in mind, then, the start being:

By the name of God, the Compassionate (universally), the Compassionate (intensely), Taha. We did not reveal the recitation so that you be in misery. It is rather only a reminder to who he fears.

The context that follows, proves, Taha is Ali (a) who is instance of the name of God. It means, the Quran is revealed so that Ali (a) is followed just as Haroun (a) was meant to be a relief on for constriction of the heart of Musa (a) and be means of spreading the knowledge that Musa (a) has a knot on due to the situation he is in and Haroun (a) is in better position to clarify the truth more eloquently and manifestly. This while God knows Mohammad (s) will be distressed if Ali (a) is not followed, just as Musa (a) became distressed when his nation disobeyed his successors (a).

Ali (a) who is the name of God, particularly in Quran Taha, the Quran is revealed with him alongside it, so that Mohammad's (s) heart be happy and relieved of constriction like Musa (a) prayed with respect to his brother Haroun (a).

Some other worthy points. Is this Surah, "Lord of Haroun and Musa" happens when in the other two places it's "Lord of Musa and Haroun", showing, that God deems these two of equal status. And in this Surah, alone, does it say to Musa (a), "indeed you are the highest".

Ali (a) and Haroun (a) both mean exalted and high, and there it's showing Musa (a) was seen higher then the sorcerers and everyone else.

To bring this particular line in here and no where else, is a serious hint that Ali (a) name is reminded.

And to understand Haroun (a) is to understand that Messengers come in groups, and the initiator always has someone with him to succeed.

This Surah also takes defense of Haroun (a) with respect the calf and absolves him of any crime about it.

The Surahs that go from Taha all the way to Taseenmeem, always reminder of Haroun (a). The last Surah under "Taha", Surah Furqan emphasizes on the reward (which is love of the family of Mohmmad (s) per 42:23) is a path to God also emphasizes that God sent Musa (a) and made Haroun (a) a Wazeer (Advisor + Delegated same authority).

#2 Link, May 14, 2022
    Last edited: May 14, 2022