• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Most Important Movie

Ellen Brown

I have just seen a Sci Fi movie, "Attraction" with Russian Actor oleg menshikov. It is extremely meaningful and will teach the intelligent something. The Videography. I saw it first in Russian, and just saw it in English. I praise the efforts of those who took part in making it and those who took part in the translation.

It was a bit difficult to dig out of the clutter on YouTube, so perhaps now that I and a few others have done it the task will be easier?

I read somewhere that a sequel is planned where the Aliens return to help us not go extinct.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I have just seen a Sci Fi movie, "Attraction" with Russian Actor oleg menshikov. It is extremely meaningful and will teach the intelligent something. The Videography. I saw it first in Russian, and just saw it in English. I praise the efforts of those who took part in making it and those who took part in the translation.

It was a bit difficult to dig out of the clutter on YouTube, so perhaps now that I and a few others have done it the task will be easier?

I read somewhere that a sequel is planned where the Aliens return to help us not go extinct.

Why would they waste their time?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

It looks interesting. The Russian version is pretty much the same as English? I notice the trailer is in both languages.

Kinda reminds me of independence day, a little

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Not empty headed like Star Wars.
Star Wars is the ultimate distillation of the Hero's Journey, the underlying narrative on which all Western culture is built. Objectively it is THE most important movie. Simply a scientific fact.

I'm sure your movie is very nice too, though.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Star Wars is the ultimate distillation of the Hero's Journey, the underlying narrative on which all Western culture is built. Objectively it is THE most important movie. Simply a scientific fact.

I'm sure your movie is very nice too, though.
Distillation is a good word for it. As in, has all of the minerals, the substance boiled out of it until it becomes a bland, base, one dimensional product. ;)
Also I'd argue Lord of the Rings had a bigger impact on cinema at large, and also was a hero's journey three part epic but with ever so much more meat on its bones.
Made more money too.
The only reason I compare the two is Star Wars has so little to do with fiction about science that you could more accurately describe it as fantasy in space.