• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The most difficult thing you've ever done

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Physically -- fire fighting.

Emotionally and mentally -- losing nearly everything I owned within six months.

Sexually -- the Tibetan Love Knot.

(Actually, there is no such thing as the Tibetan Love Knot. Which makes doing it extremely difficult. Extremely difficult.)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Surviving 12 years of daily bullying and being threatened of being killed almost every week in the 12 years. I chose to not defend my self no matter what happend. that is the most difficult decision i had to make in my life

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Accepting that my mother is an antisocial personality in the diagnostic sense and will never truly love me.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
My husband had a serious, terminal neurological disorder and when he could no longer care for himself, he chose to end his life by passive euthanasia. (which is not illegal)
His life was no longer worth living. We understood and supported his decision along with the supervision of his doctor, who kept him comfortable.

The most difficult thing was sitting by his bedside watching him refuse to eat and drink and seeing him slowly shut down, lapse into unconsciousness, and eventually pass away. It was the bravest thing I have ever seen.

The double whammy came when I learned that our son had inherited the same condition....and now I am watching him develop the same symptoms as his father. Without my faith, I would not be able to endure this heartache. God keeps me on my feet.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My husband had a serious, terminal neurological disorder and when he could no longer care for himself, he chose to end his life by passive euthanasia. (which is not illegal)
His life was no longer worth living. We understood and supported his decision along with the supervision of his doctor, who kept him comfortable.

The most difficult thing was sitting by his bedside watching him refuse to eat and drink and seeing him slowly shut down, lapse into unconsciousness, and eventually pass away. It was the bravest thing I have ever seen.

The double whammy came when I learned that our son had inherited the same condition....and now I am watching him develop the same symptoms as his father. Without my faith, I would not be able to endure this heartache. God keeps me on my feet.

Sorry to read that and sorry for your loss. Sounds like Huntington's Chorea

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Sorry to read that and sorry for your loss. Sounds like Huntington's Chorea

I'm afraid so.....though they call it just Huntington's Disease these days.....and its not done with us yet. My son has two children and a grandson...all at risk. Its a hateful disease, not something you'd wish on your worst enemy. :(