• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The mole in the root beer bottle

The Transcended Omniverse

This is a religious symbol that I am going to explain here that is up for debate:

When someone bought a big bottle of root beer, took it home, and opened it, upon drinking it, this person discovered a strange mole-like creature inside the bottle of root beer. It is as if an egg has been implanted inside the bottle so that the mole could grow and thrive inside the bottle. We also see a different specimen inside these bottles of root beer as well.

We see black beetles at the very bottom which are flavor bugs that are meant to add more flavor and sweetness to the root beer. But there is no need to be alarmed or surprised. It is completely normal and you can just simply discard the bottle along with the specimens when you are finished drinking the bottle.

Last edited:

allfoak

Alchemist
photo.jpg

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What the heck are you talking about? -- a mole-like creature in a beer bottle? Beetles in root beer for flavor?
What sense does all this make?

The Transcended Omniverse

What's the symbolism
It symbolizes that everything was all right back then even though there were some tough times since it was just a root beer bottle filled with flavor bugs. They all went around in circles at the bottom of the bottle and that symbolized everything was ok. That is how they give off flavor after all is by going around in circles.

This symbolizes that there may be some tough times in your life, but a loving God is there for you. The strange mole-like creature is also a reminder of this as well since he also appears in your shoes and not just in those beer bottles. It is as mysterious as those flavor bugs and this mysterious atmosphere conveys the message that everything will just be alright here and there is no need to worry.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
It symbolizes that everything was all right back then even though there were some tough times since it was just a root beer bottle filled with flavor bugs. They all went around in circles at the bottom of the bottle and that symbolized everything was ok. That is how they give off flavor after all is by going around in circles.

This symbolizes that there may be some tough times in your life, but a loving God is there for you. The strange mole-like creature is also a reminder of this as well since he also appears in your shoes and not just in those beer bottles. It is as mysterious as those flavor bugs and this mysterious atmosphere conveys the message that everything will just be alright here and there is no need to worry.
Back when?
We humans actually use ground up beetles as flavoring. Nothing to do with circles.

I don't see how any of the symbols lead to there meaning or how they have any relevancy.

How do you relate to this

Last edited:

A Vestigial Mote

Well... I suppose it makes about as much sense as some actual religious ideas. I'm sure that, if pressed, one could find even more ways to excuse the presence of the beetles and the moles.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I vote this 'Strangest religious debate thread ever'.

Yeah, it's definitely up there.

If nothing else, it serves as a lesson about the nature of symbolism and perhaps the importance of proper study of it. Words themselves are symbols, after all.