1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Featured The Miracle of Water.

Discussion in 'Science and Religion' started by Deeje, Oct 22, 2018.

1. tas8831

tas8831 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +850
    "Do as Jehovah says, not as He does."

Hosea 13:16

Totally cool, cuz Jehovah said to do it.

2. SkepticThinker

SkepticThinker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,430
    Of course I will, because you have nothing to offer other than unsubstantiated claims and bluster.
    Notice here again, how you didn't even bother trying to respond to the content of my post.

What are you talking about? I'm talking about scientific knowledge and advancement which has nothing to do with any god(s).

Not to mention, yet again, that many religious-minded people accept evolution. They also accept germ theory and gravitational theory, despite the fact that the explanations for those phenomena don't include god either. Do you accept germ theory and gravitational theory, even though they make no assertions about gods?

Our species has been on the brink of extinction in the past, long before our advancements in science allowed us to live longer and healthier lives than ever before in our history with all kinds of amazing luxuries than enhance our lives, that our ancestors couldn't have even wrapped their minds around.

Medicines have saved countless lives. Give me a break.

Yeah, yeah. The end is coming soon, believe what I believe or else you'll be sorry ... blah, blah. Sorry, I'm not buying it.

I love how you just ignored everything I said and decided instead to go on one of your rants filled with repeats of the same arguments you've been trying since day 1, as though I haven't already rebutted them several times over. That's great and it's quite telling.

3. SkepticThinker

SkepticThinker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,430
    Yes, you've said that several times, but your words are empty when your views are actually explored in depth.

You don't accept the sciences that contribute to evolutionary theory. Those include, biology, molecular biology, geology, ecology, paleontology, zoology, botany, paleobotany, oceanography, anatomy, biogeography, to name a few.

The fetus is already aborted anyway. What right do you have to tell someone can't donate their fetus to science? Would you tell someone they're not allowed to donate a kidney, because you don't like it?

Boy, you have a conspiracy theory for everything, don't you?

Right, right. You just say that science is BS over and over.

Sounds like projection to me.

• Like Like x 2