• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Mind=Reality Proposition

Ostronomos

So truth is strictly subjective and on an individual basis? Delusions in the mind of someone is real if they believe in them or if they see them?

Perception is either a seeing or a belief/perspective/delusion/etc.

When the seeing becomes available, the psychology changes the perception of the mind, so reality is renewed including the object-level reality, where matter and perception combines on the object level while matter and God is more on the seeing level, which is most fundamental as this is where matter is distinct from object. Is this what M=R means? If so, how does the idea of universal intelligence (God) become the a priori or alpha omega?

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So truth is strictly subjective and on an individual basis?

We each decide what we will call truth, but our standards for that vary. My definition for truth, which is essentially the correspondence theory of truth, has strict criteria and an empirical test. True for me is demonstrably true. An idea is correct if it correctly anticipates outcomes. Driving directions are correct ("true") if the directions correspond to actual roads out there and following the directions reliably gets one to his desired destination. Contrast that with what some call spiritual truth, which is an opinion that can't be tested, and which predicts nothing. It is the latter that I call subjective, but not truth. What I call truth has a small element of subjectivity in the sense that the self decides if the test is a success or not.

Delusions in the mind of someone is real if they believe in them or if they see them?

Yes, but I don't call that truth, either.

When the seeing becomes available, the psychology changes the perception of the mind, so reality is renewed including the object-level reality, where matter and perception combines on the object level while matter and God is more on the seeing level, which is most fundamental as this is where matter is distinct from object. Is this what M=R means? If so, how does the idea of universal intelligence (God) become the a priori or alpha omega?

I don't know what this means. More words to flesh out ideas like these are helpful - even necessary - to understand them or comment on them. Try using plain language. Try writing sentences that are very clear in meaning and avoid phrases that your audience is reasonably likely to find vague or unfamiliar, like M=R, or the alpha omega. Do you have a clear idea of what you mean by those two? If so, write out that clear idea.

Here's some constructive criticism: Look at this post I've written. Are there any words you don't understand or ideas you are uncertain about meaning? You don't have to guess what I mean. Try it yourself. If you'd like to explore this, rewrite your post above in a way that one might agree or disagree, but that he could have no doubt what it is you're claiming or asking.

Your first sentence might mean that material evidence in the form of objects affects one's perception of reality, but gods are not experienced that way. If so, wouldn't those words be preferable to the ones they replace?

If my guess is wrong, you can probably make it right using my words as a template, correcting or deleting what you find wrong, and adding what you find missing, always in terms that are clear to any English-speaking audience. You'll get more activity in the thread.

Ostronomos

Hello Aint,

Thank you for your response.

Matter becomes object when the seeing becomes available. As this happens, it changes the psychology of the mind. Matter is distinct from object when the seeing becomes available THROUGH God. AKA "Self-perceptual reality".

wellwisher

So truth is strictly subjective and on an individual basis? Delusions in the mind of someone is real if they believe in them or if they see them?

Perception is either a seeing or a belief/perspective/delusion/etc.

We. as humans, perceive realty with two language matrixes. The natural matrix is based on our five sensory systems. Smell and taste for example, are based on specific chemicals in contact with receptors. The brain learns to equate these. The eyes use photons at different wavelengths, densities and orientations. These five sensory system are common too all humans. We all can see the same moon and enjoy good food.

The second matrix is based on human language, which was invented bit 10,000 year ago. This matrix is based on subjective standards, where its then sounds and symbols are arbitrary with no direct cause and affect connection to reality. It is all based on accepting conventions. There are over 7000 known human languages.

For exmaple, a Cat does not even make the sound "cat" nor are the symbols "CAT" found on any part of a cat. Human language by being arbitrary, adds wild cards to its matrix; subjective confusion.

wellwisher

If you look at the political divide, both sides should be able to see the same data and draw the same conclusions. However, each side draws different conclusions based on more use of the language matrix and less use of the natural sensory matrix to analyze the same data.

Each side is indoctrinated, via human language, which adds confuses to the natural matrix. The former is what is taught in school and culture, while the latter is something you typically need to learn on your own by living and experiencing reality. Computers have added to the confusion since virtual is closer to human language than sensory reality. I can use other natural sensory pathways to know something is fake; touch the computer screen to know it is not 3-D but an illusion of 3-D. But if you avoid touching the screen human language can say it is called 3-D and added natural confusion.

Misinformation and disinformation make use of the human language matrix, adding subjectivity and fiction. People will often assume someone who is important; prestige, who makes any claim, used their natural matrix to gather this data; saw with their own eyes. This inference may not be true, but rather their accusation may be a product of human language scams. Human language is then used to transfer this misinformed and dis-informed data to others. As the virus propagates, the human language matrix of others also adds fiction and more lies, transferring worsening misinformation. Fake News is getting too good at starting this chain reaction.

Male and female brains differ in terms of how they are wired. The male brain is wired more front to back; eyes, while the female brain is more wired side to side; ears. This makes men more visual and women more verbal. This natural divide sort of breaks down with modern men a little more connected to the natural language; eyes=visual cortex, and women more connected to human language; ears=audio.

In the natural world, the female's keen hearing can sense predators that are hidden in the brush out of the eye view of men. But with the invention of human language, the cultural female is more geared to transfer of information via spoken sounds. The male visual sense is less impacted buy culture, but the dual matrix, via human language for the ladies, can fog one's vision.

The feminization of culture and the break up of the family; too many children lose a male role model, has shifted culture to more dependence on human language; side to side, adding subjectivity; misinformation and gossip and less visual dependence; seeing is believing. There is less dependence and exposure to the natural language; male vision, for checks and balance. This was the work of the political left, who understands how to use human language to create fantasy and alternate reality. They also knew to be more affective male visual senses needed to be downgraded; group think for peer pressure. Luckily the pendulum is starting to swing back to natural and embedded confusion being corrected.

Here is a good example, President Biden was a solid leader in his younger days. However, in his current days is not the same, due to age related decline. This is natural. This is not based on human language; opinion, but on visual data; natural matrix. It made no sense for him to run for such a difficult job at this time in his life. I suppose he always had the ambition and now was the time. But If he won, I would not expect him to be fully in charge. We can see he needs propping by staff, which means I also expect puppeteers, in the background, who were not elected to office.

Human language is being used to confuse simple objective perception, with too many people on the Left, unable or unwilling to use their natural matrix. Other unnatural things are also being taught and accepted by the same people, since seeing is not believing?

One big problem for culture is connected to science. Science is supposedly based on using the natural matrix; seeing is believing, but it will not weight in on such matters to set things straight. I often wonder how objective is science, and how much of what they think, is group think, based on the human language matrix. The mind is the most important tool in science, yet this lack of cultural objectivity means is it not calibrated, exclusively on the natural matrix, as vulnerability to politics demonstrates.

If Joe Biden was just Joe Smith a factory worker, with no connection to political revenge, how would those in the filed of psychology, psychiatry and medicine diagnosis Joe Smith? Blackmail, bribery, extortion, and fear can shut off the natural matrix and allow disinformation to take root. Religion has a better handle on the two matrixes, with a subroutine having formed in the language matrix; Satan in the tree of knowledge.