• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Metal/Headbang Thread

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
This thread is for the long solos, headphone-flexing bass lines, goosebumps-inducing guitar riffs, and just metal music in general. Have at it!

Starting off with a classic from Dio, the King of Metal himself (who is also part of my current avatar :D):

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
This whole song is amazing, but if you want you can start from 3:50 through the end of the song for a journey. Goosebumps every time. One of the most talented guitarists. (Just check out all the sweep picking at 6:30)

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
This whole song is amazing, but if you want you can start from 3:50 through the end of the song for a journey. Goosebumps every time. One of the most talented guitarists. (Just check out all the sweep picking at 6:30)

The growling gives me an adrenaline rush. The fast pace of the song is amazing!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Another one that makes my skin crawl (the high pitched guitar solo wailing at the end).

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This I do believe was my introduction into metal that's not on the radio outside of certain programs at certain hours.