1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Messiah Dajjal Has Secretly Started Work

Discussion in 'Religious Debates' started by zahizahi, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Ody

Ody Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +277
    I have an idea, its called calm your paranoia :p The pictoral effects are a little cheesy to...

BTW WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT TO THIS THREAD?

2. d.

d. _______

Ratings:
    +281
    nah, i read on a website that prince william is the antichrist.

he's gonna be the king of europe and somehow sink the entire american continent, which is really the new atlantis, with the help of the illuminati and then it's world war III... jesus comes back in 2013, i think it was.

it must be true. would they put it on a website if it weren't true? :rolleyes:

3. Nehustan

Nehustan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239

As soon as I read the article/post I smelt something fishy. Let me tell you how I got the picture...I googled the name finding a trail for this username. Om one of the boards the user of this name had posted a picture of himself the link for which is above. Now of course I may well be wrong and it could be a complete coincedence...I mean why would an IDF member pretend to be a muslim, that never happens. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Like the motto reads.....'the shield/defender shall not be seen'​

4. Ezzedean

Ezzedean Active Member

Ratings:
    +69
    4 out of 9 responses to zahizahi were either very sarcastic or "smart ***", or total lack of care. He was just posting a website with some information which he found interesting and he thought he would share it with us, only to get shut down by most of you. I personally am not too into Hadith, there are some which I read and can believe, but in general I try not to follow too much of it.... but that doesn't mean I'm gonna respond to him in a sarcastic manner and make him out to be a big joke, but whatever it's not like things are gonna get any better on here.

Take care
    Peace be unto you all.
    Ezzedean vbmenu_register("postmenu_260626", true);

5. Ezzedean

Ezzedean Active Member

Ratings:
    +69
    Sorry I didn't realize there were three pages... kind of look like an idiot now, but it's all good... let me rephrase that... 4 out of the FIRST 9 posts were either sarcastic or cheap shots... blah

Peace and Blessings
    Ezzedean

6. SCIRLIN

SCIRLIN Member

Ratings:
    +3
    And the anti-christ will get jewish followers Because jews dont accept jesus? So the jews will accept the anti-christ as their messiah.

7. jamaesi

jamaesi To Save A Lamb

Ratings:
    +835
    The world will end tomorrow at noon.

Failing that it will happen the day after tomorrow. Or the day after the day after tomorrow. Or the day after the day after...

Just remember as the sky comes crashing down, Maesi told you it would happen... sooner or later, though most likely later. Very later.