• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Mandela Effect (clickbait warning)

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I was doing some research on the Mandela Effect because I saw it mentioned in an Elder Scrolls Lore video.

This quiz, which I found in a Google search, was clickbait and really doesn't have anything to do with alternate realities other than to say if you score less than 10/15, you are probably living in a different universe. But I found the "attention to detail" and "memory" aspect to be interesting, nonetheless.

Here's a link to the quiz...

If You Get Less Than 10/15 On This Mandela Effect Quiz, You're Probably In An Alternate Reality https://www.buzzfeed.com/christophe...7Q8&quiz_result=120222206_356734016#120222206

My results:

You got 11 out of 15 right!
Your memory is pretty dang good!
Not even the small details can deceive you. Kudos to you and your incredibly precise memory!

I got 7.

Strangely enough I did better with the questions that I didn't know anything about as they were American rather than international.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
this past weekend I and my family noticed a movie title....
Interview with THE Vampire

as opposed to our memory.....
Interview with A Vampire

but I don't lean to such small details to affirm an effect

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I got 5 out of 15 but, to be fair, my alternate reality is much better than most. :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Proud to say I flunked it into an alternative reality of 6/15. And, it's right. I could have done worse. I could have got 15/15.