• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The main reasons I'm a Christian.

Jeremiah Ames

I love that passage.

I think people should ponder what each element of the verse is telling us.

The Way. There is no other.

The Truth. There is no other.

The Life. This is the gift.

So beautiful.

YeshuaRedeemed

Revelation 3:10
I love that passage.

I think people should ponder what each element of the verse is telling us.

The Way. There is no other.

The Truth. There is no other.

The Life. This is the gift.

So beautiful.
Amen? Maybe some time I might share my testimony.

Jeremiah Ames

I should elaborate on your verse.

If we want OUR way, or OUR truth, we will not receive the life.

The word ‘life’ in the Word means something much more than living on this earth. The water and food we consume on earth ONLY give us earthly life. And that ends. Like everything on this world. No matter how much you take care of your body it will eventually be dust. No matter how much you polish your car, it will eventually be rust. No matter how much money you hoard, it will eventually be gone.

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you-they are full of the Spirit and life.

Matthew 4:4 Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

John 6:27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you

Trackdayguy

Speed doesn't kill, it's hitting the wall