• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"THE LORD'S DAY IS THE SABBATH DAY NOT SUNDAY ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURES

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
Your response here...

Did you notice that all the scriptures in the post you are responding to disagree with every thing you have posted here Soapy? Just saying we are best to believe what the scriptures say rather than seeking to try and explain them away and argue with what God actually says. I hope only the best for you dear friend and pray you will receive Gods correction and be blessed. Ignoring Gods Words does not make them disappear.

Take Care.
I think you are working in reverse. There are no verses that disagree with what I’m saying. It is only you that is saying that the verses disagree.

And I notice that it is you who is not answering the exact questions I ask you. It’s quite simple to see whg - you cannot.

How can Jesus be God when the Father is God and there is only one God?

3rdAngel, there is no LEGITIMATE SCRIPTURE that claims Jesus is God. All the scriptures you posted are faulty in the least and creatively altered at the most.

For instance, Jesus is supposed to be the creator - but ‘Creator’ means ‘Father’.

Also, Jesus is the SON of God. ‘Son’ means ‘He who does what the Father commands him’.

Did God command Jesus to create all things… that’s what trinity John 1:1 would say: ‘The word created all things’… WHO’s WORD created all things…

Do you not see it?

If Jesus is THE WORD THAT CREATED ALL THINGS… then he cannot BE GOD since the COMMAND to create came from GOD…

And, Jesus INHERITS what is God’s in being MADE Heir TO GOD! If Jesus is God then how can he be the inheritor of what he is supposed to have created?

Also, a verse claims that Jesus created, then another says it was the Father that created THROUGH Jesus, and yet another says it was the Father that created all things…

Recall that ‘Father’ means:
  • ‘He who creates…’
  • ‘He who gives life…’
  • ‘He who brings into being…’
  • ‘He who is the head…’
Jesus is never called ‘Father’ in relation to creation - As a prophecy, Jesus is entitled, ‘Everlasting Father’, as pertaining to the end of time when he ‘GIVES ETERNAL LIFE TO THOSE JUDGED WORTHY IN THE EYES OF GOD.

3rdAngel, why is the first person, of your trinity three, entitled, ‘Father’?

3rdAngel, what does ‘Son’ mean in the term, ‘Son of God’ linked to ‘You are my son; this day I have become your Father’?

GOD adopts Jesus to be His Son because Jesus sinlessly, righteously and entirely fulfilled the commands of God:
  • ‘If I am not doing the works of God then do not believe me’ (John 10:37)

3rdAngel

I think you are working in reverse. There are no verses that disagree with what I’m saying. It is only you that is saying that the verses disagree.

And I notice that it is you who is not answering the exact questions I ask you. It’s quite simple to see whg - you cannot.

How can Jesus be God when the Father is God and there is only one God?

3rdAngel, there is no LEGITIMATE SCRIPTURE that claims Jesus is God. All the scriptures you posted are faulty in the least and creatively altered at the most.

For instance, Jesus is supposed to be the creator - but ‘Creator’ means ‘Father’.

Also, Jesus is the SON of God. ‘Son’ means ‘He who does what the Father commands him’.

Did God command Jesus to create all things… that’s what trinity John 1:1 would say: ‘The word created all things’… WHO’s WORD created all things…

Do you not see it?

If Jesus is THE WORD THAT CREATED ALL THINGS… then he cannot BE GOD since the COMMAND to create came from GOD…

And, Jesus INHERITS what is God’s in being MADE Heir TO GOD! If Jesus is God then how can he be the inheritor of what he is supposed to have created?

Also, a verse claims that Jesus created, then another says it was the Father that created THROUGH Jesus, and yet another says it was the Father that created all things…

• ‘He who creates…’
  • ‘He who gives life…’
  • ‘He who is the head…’
Jesus is never called ‘Father’ in relation to creation - As a prophecy, Jesus is entitled, ‘Everlasting Father’, as pertaining to the end of time when he ‘GIVES ETERNAL LIFE TO THOSE JUDGED WORTHY IN THE EYES OF GOD.

3rdAngel, why is the first person, of your trinity three, entitled, ‘Father’?

3rdAngel, what does ‘Son’ mean in the term, ‘Son of God’ linked to ‘You are my son; this day I have become your Father’?

GOD adopts Jesus to be His Son because Jesus sinlessly, righteously and entirely fulfilled the commands of God:
  • ‘If I am not doing the works of God then do not believe me’ (John 10:37)
They are your words above Soapy unsupported by scripture. Then we have Gods Word (the scriptures) that disagree with your words that are not scripture Soapy saying that Jesus is God as proven below...

The Apostles calling Jesus the God of creation...
  • John 20:28 28 Thomas answered him, “MY LORD AND MY GOD!
  • Titus 2:13 13 waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST
  • Hebrews 1:1-2 1, God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2, HAS IN THESE LAST DAYS SPOKEN TO US BY HIS SON, WHOM HE HAS APPOINTED HEIR OF ALL THINGS, BY WHOM ALSO HE MADE THE WORLDS; 3, WHO BEING THE BRIGHTNESS OF HIS GLORY, AND THE EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON, AND UPHOLDING ALL THINGS BY THE WORD OF HIS POWER, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high
  • Hebrews 1:8 8 BUT TO THE SON HE (the father) SAYS "YOUR THRONE O GOD (Jesus) IS FOREVER AND EVER, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.
  • Matthew 1:23 23 “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name IMMANUEL WHICH MEANS GOD WITH US.
  • John 1:1-4 ;14 1, IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD, AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD, AND THE WORD WAS GOD. 2, THE SAME WAS IN THE BEGINNING WITH GOD. 3, ALL THINGS WERE MADE BY HIM; AND WITHOUT HIM WAS NOT ANY THING MADE THAT WAS MADE. 4, In him was life; and the life was the light of men. [10] He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. [14], AND THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH, AND DWELT AMONG US, AND WE BEHELD HIS GLORY, THE GLORY AS OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER, FULL OF GRACE AND TRUTH.
  • 2 Peter 1:1 Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of OUR GOD AND SAVOIR JESUS CHRIST
  • John 8:58 Jesus said to them: “Timeless truth I speak to you: Before Abraham would exist, I AM THE LIVING GOD.” (Aramaic)
  • 1 John 5:20 20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son JESUS CHRIST HE IS THE TRUE GOD AND ETERNAL LIFE.
  • Colossians 2:9FOR IN CHRIST ALL THE FULLNESS OF THE DEITY LIVES IN BODILY FORM."
The God head are three with one mind and purpose...
  • 1 John 5:7 “For there are three that bear witness in heaven: The FATHER, THE WORD (Jesus see John 1:1-4; 14), and the HOLY SPIRIT; and THESE THREE ARE ONE.”
  • Matthew 28:19 9, Go ye therefore, and TEACH ALL NATIONS, BAPTIZING THEM IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, AND OF THE SON, AND OF THE HOLY GHOST
Jesus as creator God (see John 1:1-4; 14 and plural God below)...
  • Genesis 1:26 26 And God said, LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE, AFTER OUR LIKENESS: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
  • Genesis 3:22 “Then the Lord God said, BEHOLD, THE MAN HAS BECOME LIKE ONE OF US, KNOWING GOOD AND EVIL; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and also take from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever.”
  • Genesis 11:7COME, LET US GO DOWN AND CONFUSE THEIR LANGUAGE so they will not understand each other
  • Isaiah 6:8 “Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and WHO WILL GO FOR US?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
Jesus was before creation and the God of creation as shown word for word in the scriptures that disagree with your words that are unsupported by the scriptures (e.g. John 1:1-4; Hebrews 1:1-2,Hebrews 1:8-12 Colossians 1:16 etc). Receive Gods correction and be blessed Soapy. Ignoring Gods' Words does not make them disappear. According to Jesus the words of God we accept or reject will become our judge come judgement day (see John 12:47-48), Kind of not going to well for you now is it Soapy? We are best to believe and follow what Gods' Word says not seek to argue with them and try to explain them away which is what you are doing. Ignoring Gods Word and pretending they do not exist does not make them go away Soapy.

Take Care.

PS. I did notice you ignored and did not address any of my post content and the scriptures that are in disagreement with you again Soapy on the previous page. Anyhow all good the scriptures are there for all to see and deep down I did not think you would.

Last edited:

Soapy

You would be thinking incorrectly and wrong. Why ignore the posts and the scriptures that are in disagreement with you (see post # 2183 linked)
Yet another admittance of failure on your part.

Thank you for not creating wayward nonsense to try to cover yourself - the deceitfulness you normally post back after you are found at fault.

Soapy

They are your words above Soapy unsupported by scripture. Then we have Gods Word (the scriptures) that disagree with your words that are not scripture Soapy saying that Jesus is God as proven below...

• Titus 2:13 13 waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST
  • Hebrews 1:1-2 1, God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2, HAS IN THESE LAST DAYS SPOKEN TO US BY HIS SON, WHOM HE HAS APPOINTED HEIR OF ALL THINGS, BY WHOM ALSO HE MADE THE WORLDS; 3, WHO BEING THE BRIGHTNESS OF HIS GLORY, AND THE EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON, AND UPHOLDING ALL THINGS BY THE WORD OF HIS POWER, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high
  • Hebrews 1:8 8 BUT TO THE SON HE (the father) SAYS "YOUR THRONE O GOD (Jesus) IS FOREVER AND EVER, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.
  • Matthew 1:23 23 “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name IMMANUEL WHICH MEANS GOD WITH US.
  • John 1:1-4 ;14 1, IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD, AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD, AND THE WORD WAS GOD. 2, THE SAME WAS IN THE BEGINNING WITH GOD. 3, ALL THINGS WERE MADE BY HIM; AND WITHOUT HIM WAS NOT ANY THING MADE THAT WAS MADE. 4, In him was life; and the life was the light of men. [10] He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. [14], AND THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH, AND DWELT AMONG US, AND WE BEHELD HIS GLORY, THE GLORY AS OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER, FULL OF GRACE AND TRUTH.
  • 2 Peter 1:1 Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of OUR GOD AND SAVOIR JESUS CHRIST
  • John 8:58 Jesus said to them: “Timeless truth I speak to you: Before Abraham would exist, I AM THE LIVING GOD.” (Aramaic)
  • 1 John 5:20 20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son JESUS CHRIST HE IS THE TRUE GOD AND ETERNAL LIFE.
  • Colossians 2:9FOR IN CHRIST ALL THE FULLNESS OF THE DEITY LIVES IN BODILY FORM."
  • 1 John 5:7 “For there are three that bear witness in heaven: The FATHER, THE WORD (Jesus see John 1:1-4; 14), and the HOLY SPIRIT; and THESE THREE ARE ONE.”
  • Matthew 28:19 9, Go ye therefore, and TEACH ALL NATIONS, BAPTIZING THEM IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, AND OF THE SON, AND OF THE HOLY GHOST
  • Genesis 1:26 26 And God said, LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE, AFTER OUR LIKENESS: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
  • Genesis 3:22 “Then the Lord God said, BEHOLD, THE MAN HAS BECOME LIKE ONE OF US, KNOWING GOOD AND EVIL; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and also take from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever.”
  • Genesis 11:7COME, LET US GO DOWN AND CONFUSE THEIR LANGUAGE so they will not understand each other
  • Isaiah 6:8 “Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and WHO WILL GO FOR US?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
Jesus was before creation and the God of creation as shown word for word in the scriptures that disagree with your words that are unsupported by the scriptures (e.g. John 1:1-4; Hebrews 1:1-2,Hebrews 1:8-12 Colossians 1:16 etc). Receive Gods correction and be blessed Soapy. Ignoring Gods' Words does not make them disappear. According to Jesus the words of God we accept or reject will become our judge come judgement day (see John 12:47-48), Kind of not going to well for you now is it Soapy? We are best to believe and follow what Gods' Word says not seek to argue with them and try to explain them away which is what you are doing. Ignoring Gods Word and pretending they do not exist does not make them go away Soapy.

Take Care.

PS. I did notice you ignored and did not address any of my post content and the scriptures that are in disagreement with you again Soapy on the previous page. Anyhow all good the scriptures are there for all to see and deep down I did not think you would.
Posting false verses doesn’t do you credit at all, 3rdAngel.

Those verses are clearly in error of truth from what was really stated - I HAVE ANSWERED THEM and you answered to that post from me… It seems that it’s your policy to disclaim a response to what has been stated to you in response to your questions when you cannot fault the response… tut tut, 3rdAngel!!

My questions to you:
  • How can Jesus be God when the Father is God and there is only one God?
3rdAngel, there is no LEGITIMATE SCRIPTURE that claims Jesus is God. All the scriptures you posted are faulty in the least and creatively altered at the most. For instance, Jesus is supposed to be the creator - but ‘Creator’ means ‘Father’
  • Father means ‘Creator’ but Jesus is not called ‘Father’. Who is called ‘the Father’ and is ‘the Father’ to Jesus being ‘the Son’ of the Father
  • God is commanded by no one. God cannot be commanded. How is Jesus commanded BY HE WHO CANNOT BE COMMANDED if Jesus IS HE WHO CANNOT BE COMMANDED?
  • Even if Jesus was the ‘tool’ by which the world was created, the creation is no more his than the house being the creation of the hammer, saw, drill, etc., wielded by the builder who ordered the build
If Jesus is THE WORD THAT CREATED ALL THINGS… then he cannot BE GOD since the COMMAND to create came from GOD… (see previous question)

• How is Jesus inheriting anything if he is God who is the owner of everything?
  • Mixed messages caused by translators translating parts and missing other parts - incongruence?
  • ‘He who creates…’
  • ‘He who gives life…’
  • ‘He who is the head…’
  • 3rdAngel, why is the first person, of your trinity three, entitled, ‘Father’ and the subordinate Servant entitled, ‘Son’
  • 3rdAngel, what does ‘Son’ mean in the term, ‘Son of God’ linked to ‘You are my son; this day I have become your Father’?
  • ‘If I am not doing the works of God then do not believe me’ (John 10:37). Do you believe that this verse is stating Jesus as declaring himself to be Almighty God - even as he says, ‘God called men ‘gods’ yet I don’t even call myself so but only son of god?
3rdAngel, what does ‘GOD’ as a descriptive word mean to you?

3rdAngel

Yet another admittance of failure on your part.Thank you for not creating wayward nonsense to try to cover yourself - the deceitfulness you normally post back after you are found at fault.
Now lets be honest Soapy you are deflecting. How could what you have posted above have any resemblance of any truth in it when you are the one unwilling to address the post content and the scriptures that are in disagreement with you and enter into a discussion?

Last edited:

3rdAngel

Those verses are clearly in error of truth from what was really stated - I HAVE ANSWERED THEM and you answered to that post from me… It seems that it’s your policy to disclaim a response to what has been stated to you in response to your questions when you cannot fault the response… tut tut, 3rdAngel!!

My questions to you:
  • How can Jesus be God when the Father is God and there is only one God?
3rdAngel, there is no LEGITIMATE SCRIPTURE that claims Jesus is God. All the scriptures you posted are faulty in the least and creatively altered at the most. For instance, Jesus is supposed to be the creator - but ‘Creator’ means ‘Father’
  • Father means ‘Creator’ but Jesus is not called ‘Father’. Who is called ‘the Father’ and is ‘the Father’ to Jesus being ‘the Son’ of the Father
  • God is commanded by no one. God cannot be commanded. How is Jesus commanded BY HE WHO CANNOT BE COMMANDED if Jesus IS HE WHO CANNOT BE COMMANDED?
  • Even if Jesus was the ‘tool’ by which the world was created, the creation is no more his than the house being the creation of the hammer, saw, drill, etc., wielded by the builder who ordered the build
If Jesus is THE WORD THAT CREATED ALL THINGS… then he cannot BE GOD since the COMMAND to create came from GOD… (see previous question)

• How is Jesus inheriting anything if he is God who is the owner of everything?
  • Mixed messages caused by translators translating parts and missing other parts - incongruence?
  • ‘He who creates…’
  • ‘He who gives life…’
  • ‘He who is the head…’
  • 3rdAngel, why is the first person, of your trinity three, entitled, ‘Father’ and the subordinate Servant entitled, ‘Son’
  • 3rdAngel, what does ‘Son’ mean in the term, ‘Son of God’ linked to ‘You are my son; this day I have become your Father’?
  • ‘If I am not doing the works of God then do not believe me’ (John 10:37). Do you believe that this verse is stating Jesus as declaring himself to be Almighty God - even as he says, ‘God called men ‘gods’ yet I don’t even call myself so but only son of god?
3rdAngel, what does ‘GOD’ as a descriptive word mean to you?

Already addressed with scripture in post # 2188 linked and post # 2202 linked. I am still awaiting a response from you. You simply ignored the post and its content and the scriptures showing why your claims in your post here are not true at all and your understanding of the scriptures is in error and no Soapy, do not think I will be addressing any of more of your post content or your questions when you are unwilling to do the same as shown all through this OP. I already told you this in the first linked post that you choose to ignore that addresses some of your earlier questions in good faith. Lets talk more when you are willing to enter into a discussion.

Take Care dear friend.

Last edited:

samtonga43

Let's see.... it seems that these verses are 'false' because they disagree with your non-Trinitarian beliefs, Soapy. Could it possibly be that it is your interpretation of these verses that is false?

Soapy

Take Care.

I notice that in this post you claim that:
Jesus was before creation and the God of creation
‘Jesus is the God’ of creation.

What, exactly, does that mean? Does it mean that Jesus is:
  • The mightiest
  • the most glorious
  • the greatest
  • the ruler
  • the judge
  • the Father
… of creation?

Who is Jesus GOD over? The Father? the spirit of God?

Or who then are the other Gods and what were their roles in the creation?

Trinity says that Jesus is the WORD of God.
Trinity says that Jesus is THE WORD of God.
Trinity says that Jesus is THE WORD OF GOD.

Where do the capitalisations appear in the Greek text that the English translation is taken from?

Soapy

Already addressed with scripture in post # 2188 linked and post # 2202 linked. I am still awaiting a response from you. You simply ignored the post and its content and the scriptures showing why your claims in your post here are not true at all and your understanding of the scriptures is in error and no Soapy, do not think I will be addressing any of more of your post content or your questions when you are unwilling to do the same as shown all through this OP. I already told you this in the first linked post that you choose to ignore that addresses some of your earlier questions in good faith. Lets talk more when you are willing to enter into a discussion.

Take Care dear friend.
And again - never answers what is asked of you. Seems SZ was totally correct about you - perhaps!

In any case, your silence answers all I need to know.

Yes, it’s clear that you realise your trinity god is not as ‘true’ as advocates claim THEM to be.

Oh, by the way, the:
  • ‘Let US go down and muddle their language…’
It is not uncommon for a leader, especially the field marshal, to use a group term when deploying troops to a battle, or an architect who designed a building, or a team leader to say to those under his command:
  • ‘Let us [go / do / give ...] ‘
without including themself in the actualisation of the task.

You already know that almighty God never leaves His Heavenly ethereal abode, and you know that even Jesus says that no one has seen God at any time.

When you insinuate that almighty God was seen on earth, you are calling Jesus ‘a liar’. You do realise that, yes?

And the:
  • ‘Who will go for us?’
Isaiah is living among people of unclean lips (Heathens / Pagans) but God has a mission for someone to bring the word of salvation to them.

God hears the plaintive cries of Isaiah and cleanses him via a Seraphim with a piece of glowing coal ember from the altar fire.

God then asks for someone to go to the people and teach them truth BUT that they will not hear the truth and will continue with their wrongful ways until the land is deserted and the people scattered.

But there will be a remnant remaining in the land and these will be as stumps of great trees that have been cut down - from whence these stump will regrow like holy seed.

3rdAngel, the verse relates to the hard heartedness of the Jews and the nations they live among. They will be sent Prophets from God but though these prophets come with the word of God, the people will harden their hearts against the words of God until, by waywardness, they destroy themselves and are scattered - but nonetheless, there will be a remnant of people from the mighty tribe of Israel who will regrow God’s first loved nation and from whence the messiah will come.

The verse has nothing to do with Jesus ‘going for the trinity God’… which I assume is what you are implying. Notice that the one volunteers and is sent is a holy prophet who has been cleansed of his sins. Jesus was never ‘cleansed of his sins’ before being ‘sent’ by anyone.

I don’t know who teaches you these anachronous things - and you, an intelligent person, believes them? Isaiah is prophesying about the times and activities and behaviours of the nations leading up to what will be the coming of the messiah.

Last edited:

Soapy

Let's see.... it seems that these verses are 'false' because they disagree with your non-Trinitarian beliefs, Soapy.
Well, partly. They are false because they are false and incongruous with the truth - and, yes, because I know not to believe them.
Could it possibly be that it is your interpretation of these verses that is false?
No, because my interpretation is congruous with the truth.

As a matter of fact, please point out what you think is wrong with anything I said. Please don’t just say ‘it’s wrong’ - show and explain why you think it’s wrong and what you think it means.

Soapy

Take Care.

Ha ha ha…. It’s so sad what you post as proof of your god who is three persons and then two persons and yet is one person !!

Hey, 3rdAngel, I know trinity rightly states that its god is unknowable and, oh, what’s that wonderful word…? Ah yes, INCOMPREHENSIBLE!!

There! Trinity even admits that ITS GOD-Jesus DID NOT reveal the Father like the true Jesus did. If God trinity says that God is still unknowable and altogether incomprehensible but the true Jesus says:
  • ‘Now you know him’
  • ‘Father, I have given them the word YOU GAVE ME TO GIVE TO THEM… and they have received it - Now glorify me….!’ (Why should anyone be glorified for NOT fulfilling what he was sent to fulfil?
Oh, something else! Why is your trinity Jesus only SECOND in an EQUAL THREE partnership?

And only ONE OF TWO IN A TRINITY THREE:
  • ‘I and the Father are one!’
Jesus only says he is in union with the Father - can you produce a verse where Jesus says he is in union with the spirit of God?

And, that verse saying that there are three in Heaven who testify: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit…

Umm… I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE that you know that there is NO SUCH VERSE in any true scriptures…. It has been DEBUNKED even by Trinitarians and claimed that it was ‘an error’ by a translator who was too eager in trying to uphold trinity belief…

My goodness, 3rdAngel, you know better than that - are you that desperate… or did you think you could slip that in undercover of the rest of your mistranslated verses?

3rdAngel

I notice that in this post you claim that:

‘Jesus is the God’ of creation.

What, exactly, does that mean? Does it mean that Jesus is:
  • The mightiest
  • the most glorious
  • the greatest
  • the ruler
  • the judge
  • the Father
… of creation?

Who is Jesus GOD over? The Father? the spirit of God?

Or who then are the other Gods and what were their roles in the creation?

Trinity says that Jesus is the WORD of God.
Trinity says that Jesus is THE WORD of God.
Trinity says that Jesus is THE WORD OF GOD.

Where do the capitalisations appear in the Greek text that the English translation is taken from?
So I guess that is a no than Soapy? You are unwilling to address the post and scripture content that is in disagreement with you? Thank you. You just proved my point again. Lets talk more when you are willing to enter into a discussion. It seems you are unwilling to at the moment because the scriptures shared with you do not support your teachings and you are unwilling to respond to them. Kind of telling don't you think?

Last edited:

3rdAngel

Ha ha ha…. It’s so sad what you post as proof of your god who is three persons and then two persons and yet is one person !!

Hey, 3rdAngel, I know trinity rightly states that its god is unknowable and, oh, what’s that wonderful word…? Ah yes, INCOMPREHENSIBLE!!

There! Trinity even admits that ITS GOD-Jesus DID NOT reveal the Father like the true Jesus did. If God trinity says that God is still unknowable and altogether incomprehensible but the true Jesus says:
  • ‘Now you know him’
  • ‘Father, I have given them the word YOU GAVE ME TO GIVE TO THEM… and they have received it - Now glorify me….!’ (Why should anyone be glorified for NOT fulfilling what he was sent to fulfil?
Oh, something else! Why is your trinity Jesus only SECOND in an EQUAL THREE partnership?

And only ONE OF TWO IN A TRINITY THREE:
  • ‘I and the Father are one!’
Jesus only says he is in union with the Father - can you produce a verse where Jesus says he is in union with the spirit of God?

And, that verse saying that there are three in Heaven who testify: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit…

Umm… I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE that you know that there is NO SUCH VERSE in any true scriptures…. It has been DEBUNKED even by Trinitarians and claimed that it was ‘an error’ by a translator who was too eager in trying to uphold trinity belief…

My goodness, 3rdAngel, you know better than that - are you that desperate… or did you think you could slip that in undercover of the rest of your mistranslated verses?
See the above post and the scriptures you are unwilling to address that are in disagreement with you in post # 2188 linked and post # 2202 linked that you are unwilling to discuss that are in disagreement with you. Thank you once again for proving my point. Lets talk more when you are willing to enter into a discussion. Remember ignoring Gods Word does not make them disappear (see John 12:47-48).

Take Care dear friend.

3rdAngel

And again - never answers what is asked of you. Seems SZ was totally correct about you - perhaps!

In any case, your silence answers all I need to know.

Yes, it’s clear that you realise your trinity god is not as ‘true’ as advocates claim THEM to be.

Oh, by the way, the:
  • ‘Let US go down and muddle their language…’
It is not uncommon for a leader, especially the field marshal, to use a group term when deploying troops to a battle, or an architect who designed a building, or a team leader to say to those under his command:
  • ‘Let us [go / do / give ...] ‘
without including themself in the actualisation of the task.

You already know that almighty God never leaves His Heavenly ethereal abode, and you know that even Jesus says that no one has seen God at any time.

When you insinuate that almighty God was seen on earth, you are calling Jesus ‘a liar’. You do realise that, yes?

And the:
  • ‘Who will go for us?’
Isaiah is living among people of unclean lips (Heathens / Pagans) but God has a mission for someone to bring the word of salvation to them.

God hears the plaintive cries of Isaiah and cleanses him via a Seraphim with a piece of glowing coal ember from the altar fire.

God then asks for someone to go to the people and teach them truth BUT that they will not hear the truth and will continue with their wrongful ways until the land is deserted and the people scattered.

But there will be a remnant remaining in the land and these will be as stumps of great trees that have been cut down - from whence these stump will regrow like holy seed.

3rdAngel, the verse relates to the hard heartedness of the Jews and the nations they live among. They will be sent Prophets from God but though these prophets come with the word of God, the people will harden their hearts against the words of God until, by waywardness, they destroy themselves and are scattered - but nonetheless, there will be a remnant of people from the mighty tribe of Israel who will regrow God’s first loved nation and from whence the messiah will come.

The verse has nothing to do with Jesus ‘going for the trinity God’… which I assume is what you are implying. Notice that the one volunteers and is sent is a holy prophet who has been cleansed of his sins. Jesus was never ‘cleansed of his sins’ before being ‘sent’ by anyone.

I don’t know who teaches you these anachronous things - and you, an intelligent person, believes them? Isaiah is prophesying about the times and activities and behaviours of the nations leading up to what will be the coming of the messiah.
Part quoting scripture and trying to explain it away does not really help you here Soapy. Like the plural application to God in Genesis and creation and the fall of mankind.
You do err not knowing the scriptures.

Soapy

So I guess that is a no than Soapy? You are unwilling to address the post and scripture content that is in disagreement with you? Thank you. You just proved my point again. Lets talk more when you are willing to enter into a discussion. It seems you are unwilling to at the moment because the scriptures shared with you do not support your teachings and you are unwilling to respond to them. Kind of telling don't you think?
Running away… Your back doesn’t look so strong as the front you put up, 3rdAngel.

3rdAngel

Running away… Your back doesn’t look so strong as the front you put up, 3rdAngel.
Well sadly there is no truth in your post here. You are deflecting again Soapy on to others what you are doing. Running away is what you are doing by not addressing the scriptures and the post content that is in disagreement with you. Lets be honest now please dear friend. Ignoring Gods Word does not make them disappear. I think most people reading this OP can see it is you who is the one not addressing scripture and post content and running away from a discussion. This has already been pointed out to you now by many posters in this OP but you refuse to receive correction. If your not able to respond to the scriptures that are in disagreement with you perhaps it is time to reconsider what you believe, receive God's correction and be blessed. I hope only the best for you Soapy.

Take Care.

Last edited:

Soapy

See the above post and the scriptures you are unwilling to address that are in disagreement with you in post # 2188 linked and post # 2202 linked that you are unwilling to discuss that are in disagreement with you. Thank you once again for proving my point. Lets talk more when you are willing to enter into a discussion. Remember ignoring Gods Word does not make them disappear (see John 12:47-48).

Take Care dear friend.
It’s ok, 3rdAngel, your silence is enough to tell me you are seeing your errors and cannot dispute what I’m showing you.

In seeing the truth, you are now confused as to how the trinity ideology could have become your ideology.

Well, it’s typical for Trinitarians to run away when confronted by the truth… after all, after seeing the truth you would naturally question everything you’ve been previously taught.

I have answered questions you asked me… It is you who ignores the answers I give you and claim I haven’t answered you as an excuse to not answer me.

But I do say this to you: write less!

You may pride yourself in writing great swathes of text (mostly copy-paste) but it does nothing in encouraging your opponent to respond to you.
And stop repeating yourself in desperate pursuit of an answer and compiling how many questions haven’t been answered. I don’t know what you do online but many of us out there have other lives to live and overloading your posts may look great in a university thesis but as an online forum post it looks over-educated and mechanical … we out there are people - not machines!

The God of the scriptures in relation to the Israelites / Jews / Christians, is one God.

He told the Israelites, his favoured nation, that they are to believe in Him only as their God.

He told them that He is to be their only God.

He told them that they must not to be like the pagan nations who worship many Gods even ones made of sticks and stones - He and He alone is to be their God.

So, at no time did the God of the Israelites claim to be three persons. In fact He never claimed to anything other than ‘one God’.

But how often did the Israelites envy the pagan nations who celebrated exuberantly and excessively in ways that the Israelites could not. And they could see, touch, and kiss images and idols of their ethereal deities - their Gods, many Gods, each responsible for one or several aspects of the physical world.

S0, in the beginning times of the new ‘Christian’ era, many pagans would be sceptical of a belief in a SINGLE GOD who is responsible for ALL ASPECTS of creation…

So, how to convert them, proselytise them… Well, let them still believe in multiple Gods BUT tell them that since the new belief is in one God, the are three PERSONS (deities) as the ONE GOD…. ‘Ok, we can accept that belief’, they said.

Who are the underwriters of this pagan belief : The Romans. The new belief organisation is fully named as ‘The Holy Roman Catholic Church’ and ‘Catholicism’ in short, and ‘Trinity’ as its central core belief.

Out of Catholicism came the many churches teaching trinity beliefs in many guises … thus forming a protective layer of Catholicism is attacked… Oh, I’ve heard it so many times: “That’s not what I believe (a trinity fallacy uncovered), I never heard that before!”

3rdAngel, now you know the truth, believe it. Jesus was sent to reveal the Father - to reveal THE ONE TRUE GOD of the Israelites. And he did that fully. That the people he was sent to did not believe him is another matter - But you can see now that trinity is claiming that Jesus did not reveal the Father - did not reveal God in that trinity REJECTS what Jesus said concerning God, HIS (spiritual) FATHER.

And ‘Spiritual Father’ as he is ‘Spiritual Son’ to God.
Why ‘Spiritual’? Well, Jesus was ADOPTED as FIRSTBORN SON of God: ‘This day I have become your Father!’

And to the firstborn Son God gives the fullness of Himself: ‘God was pleased that in him (in Jesus) the fullness should dwell in him’

GOD… was pleased that in His spiritual Son, His spirit should be put upon him so as to empower him IN FULL.

A question: If God put His spirit on Jesus to make him ‘CHRIST’ (the anointed one), WHAT WAS Jesus BEFORE GOD ANOINTED HIM?

For Jesus “was designated by God to be high priest in the order of Melchizedek.”

“May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.“

Soapy

Well sadly there is no truth in your post here. You are deflecting again Soapy on to others what you are doing. Running away is what you are doing by not addressing the scriptures and the post content that is in disagreement with you. Lets be honest now please dear friend. Ignoring Gods Word does not make them disappear. I think most people reading this OP can see it is you who is the one not addressing scripture and post content and running away from a discussion. This has already been pointed out to you now by many posters in this OP but you refuse to receive correction. If your not able to respond to the scriptures that are in disagreement with you perhaps it is time to reconsider what you believe, receive God's correction and be blessed. I hope only the best for you Soapy.

Take Care.
Once again your repeated cut-and-paste words.

Seems you have nowhere to go. So sad that an educated man such as yourself should find yourself in such an embarrassing situation.

But if you will dabble in the devil’s fire you will get burnt… And you just have been!

3rdAngel

It’s ok, 3rdAngel, your silence is enough to tell me you are seeing your errors and cannot dispute what I’m showing you.

In seeing the truth, you are now confused as to how the trinity ideology could have become your ideology.

Well, it’s typical for Trinitarians to run away when confronted by the truth… after all, after seeing the truth you would naturally question everything you’ve been previously taught.

I have answered questions you asked me… It is you who ignores the answers I give you and claim I haven’t answered you as an excuse to not answer me.

But I do say this to you: write less!

You may pride yourself in writing great swathes of text (mostly copy-paste) but it does nothing in encouraging your opponent to respond to you.
And stop repeating yourself in desperate pursuit of an answer and compiling how many questions haven’t been answered. I don’t know what you do online but many of us out there have other lives to live and overloading your posts may look great in a university thesis but as an online forum post it looks over-educated and mechanical … we out there are people - not machines!

The God of the scriptures in relation to the Israelites / Jews / Christians, is one God.

He told the Israelites, his favoured nation, that they are to believe in Him only as their God.

He told them that He is to be their only God.

He told them that they must not to be like the pagan nations who worship many Gods even ones made of sticks and stones - He and He alone is to be their God.

So, at no time did the God of the Israelites claim to be three persons. In fact He never claimed to anything other than ‘one God’.

But how often did the Israelites envy the pagan nations who celebrated exuberantly and excessively in ways that the Israelites could not. And they could see, touch, and kiss images and idols of their ethereal deities - their Gods, many Gods, each responsible for one or several aspects of the physical world.

S0, in the beginning times of the new ‘Christian’ era, many pagans would be sceptical of a belief in a SINGLE GOD who is responsible for ALL ASPECTS of creation…

So, how to convert them, proselytise them… Well, let them still believe in multiple Gods BUT tell them that since the new belief is in one God, the are three PERSONS (deities) as the ONE GOD…. ‘Ok, we can accept that belief’, they said.

Who are the underwriters of this pagan belief : The Romans. The new belief organisation is fully named as ‘The Holy Roman Catholic Church’ and ‘Catholicism’ in short, and ‘Trinity’ as its central core belief.

Out of Catholicism came the many churches teaching trinity beliefs in many guises … thus forming a protective layer of Catholicism is attacked… Oh, I’ve heard it so many times: “That’s not what I believe (a trinity fallacy uncovered), I never heard that before!”

3rdAngel, now you know the truth, believe it. Jesus was sent to reveal the Father - to reveal THE ONE TRUE GOD of the Israelites. And he did that fully. That the people he was sent to did not believe him is another matter - But you can see now that trinity is claiming that Jesus did not reveal the Father - did not reveal God in that trinity REJECTS what Jesus said concerning God, HIS (spiritual) FATHER.

And ‘Spiritual Father’ as he is ‘Spiritual Son’ to God.
Why ‘Spiritual’? Well, Jesus was ADOPTED as FIRSTBORN SON of God: ‘This day I have become your Father!’

And to the firstborn Son God gives the fullness of Himself: ‘God was pleased that in him (in Jesus) the fullness should dwell in him’

GOD… was pleased that in His spiritual Son, His spirit should be put upon him so as to empower him IN FULL.

A question: If God put His spirit on Jesus to make him ‘CHRIST’ (the anointed one), WHAT WAS Jesus BEFORE GOD ANOINTED HIM?

For Jesus “was designated by God to be high priest in the order of Melchizedek.”

“May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.“

Your post here is simply a rant here Soapy of you quoting you, unsupported by scripture and does not address any of my past posts to you so it is really hard to follow your random thought process here. In response I have been posting scripture verbatim that is in disagreement with you. I think its amazing that you talk about running away when I have been here all along and have addressed everything you you have posted throughout and in response it is you that have not addressed any of the post and scripture content that has been shared with you that are in disagreement with you. It is you that is the one being silent against all the scriptures and the posts that disagree with you throughout this OP. There has been many people that have already pointed this out to you already. There is no point in responding to your posts if you are unwilling to read, or address my posts and the scriptures that are in disagreement with you when you keep on running away from a discussion. Its simply a waste of everyone time here.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

Once again your repeated cut-and-paste words.

Seems you have nowhere to go. So sad that an educated man such as yourself should find yourself in such an embarrassing situation.

But if you will dabble in the devil’s fire you will get burnt… And you just have been!
I think you are better off not dabbling in the devils fire and not getting yourself burnt if that is the case. You have been offered much water of life (scripture) to put out your fires by many here in this OP but you will not take it. I did not cut and paste anything in the post you are responding to. I just told you that your better off not deflecting what you do on to others. Its simply being dishonest. You are better off receiving Gods Words and being blessed. Ignoring Gods words do not make them disappear Soapy.

Last edited: