• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"THE LORD'S DAY IS THE SABBATH DAY NOT SUNDAY ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURES

wellwisher

God created the heavens and earth in six days and then rested on the seventh day. The million dollar question is long was the seventh day as God rested? An eighth day would be implicit of God finally ending his rest, and then beginning a second cycle of creation.

Revelations talks about the old heavens and earth disappearing then a new heaven and earth being created.

Revelations 21; Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

We need to know how long did God rest, and who was in charge as he rested. This other person caused the first creation to need replacing; added corruption. The answer is Satan, who was the Lord of the Earth, as God rested, until Revelations.

Satan and Law; knowledge of Good and Evil, messed things up and once these were neutralized, then a second cycle of creation appears; 8th day. In revelations, Satan is first thrown from heaven, then sealed for 1 thousand years and then appears again to be thrown into the lake of fire. Now the second creation is free to appear.

It can be hard to accept the fact that Satan was thought to be the God of the Old Testament, and that Satan's law of good and evil was not from God. God never condoned the tree of knowledge of good and evil; law. Show me where God condoned knowledge of good and evil? This is why the Son had to appear.

God was resting when Adam and Eve were tempted, and like on the human Sabbath, God could not work on the Sabbath to protect them. He had made provisions for Satan to do the day to day, upkeep tasks of creation, as God rested. The human rituals of the Sabbath are an image of heavenly things.

Once God is done resting, Satan is first expelled from heaven. Satan, was in condoned in heaven in both the New and Old Testament up to Revelations. He was condoned by God to be his worker, as he rested on the first Sabbath. But once Satan is driven from heaven, a new CEO appears; Jesus. Jesus is God's helper on the 8th day, for a second more perfect creation.

samtonga43

God created the heavens and earth in six days and then rested on the seventh day. The million dollar question is long was the seventh day as God rested? An eighth day would be implicit of God finally ending his rest, and then beginning a second cycle of creation.

Revelations talks about the old heavens and earth disappearing then a new heaven and earth being created.

Revelations 21; Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

We need to know how long did God rest, and who was in charge as he rested. This other person caused the first creation to need replacing; added corruption. The answer is Satan, who was the Lord of the Earth, as God rested, until Revelations.

Satan and Law; knowledge of Good and Evil, messed things up and once these were neutralized, then a second cycle of creation appears; 8th day. In revelations, Satan is first thrown from heaven, then sealed for 1 thousand years and then appears again to be thrown into the lake of fire. Now the second creation is free to appear.

It can be hard to accept the fact that Satan was thought to be the God of the Old Testament, and that Satan's law of good and evil was not from God. God never condoned the tree of knowledge of good and evil; law. Show me where God condoned knowledge of good and evil? This is why the Son had to appear.

God was resting when Adam and Eve were tempted, and like on the human Sabbath, God could not work on the Sabbath to protect them. He had made provisions for Satan to do the day to day, upkeep tasks of creation, as God rested. The human rituals of the Sabbath are an image of heavenly things.

Once God is done resting, Satan is first expelled from heaven. Satan, was in condoned in heaven in both the New and Old Testament up to Revelations. He was condoned by God to be his worker, as he rested on the first Sabbath. But once Satan is driven from heaven, a new CEO appears; Jesus. Jesus is God's helper on the 8th day, for a second more perfect creation.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

See my emphases

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
Your response here..

Do you follow Sunday worship or keep the Sabbath of Gods' 4th commandment according to the scriptures. I will let your own words and actions be your judge as to your claims that you do not follow man-made teachings and traditions. I do not judge you.

You have not proven anything or responded to any of the content and the scriptures of my posts that are in disagreement with you that prove why your claims and opinions and traditions are not supported in the bible. If you keep making the same arguments over and over without addressing anything in my posts that prove why what your saying is not true of course I will repeat what you have ignored back to you. You are deflecting here as @samtonga43 myself and others through this thread have proven that it is you and SZ that make statements, claim and accusations without any supporting evidence. Now you have again provided no proof that addresses any of the content in the post you are quoting from and again here you have not addressed any of the post content and scriptures that you are quoting from that are in disagreement with you.

Here is another good example of what we were discussing in the previous section above. Please show me the scriptures that show Jesus saying we can worship God any time and on any day of the week? - You are making things up again. I know you will not respond to this claims because I know there is no scripture to support what you are saying here. Thank you. You have just proven my point and everything I was saying to you earlier. Receive Gods' correction and be blessed. Ignoring Gods' Words do not make them disappear.

Then we have the scriptures that are Gods' Words disagreeing with your words that you have posted here. According to the scriptures Gods' 10 commandments of which God's 4th commandment "seventh day Sabbath" is a part are Gods' standard that give us the knowledge of good (moral right doing when obeyed) and evil (moral wrong doing when disobeyed), sin (moral wrong doing when disobeyed) and righteousness (moral right doing when obeyed) *see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4 and according to James if we break anyone of them we stand guilty before God of sin breaking all of God's law in James 2:10-11. The new covenant promise from Jeremiah 31:31-34; Ezekiel 36:24-27 repeated in Hebrews 8:10-12 is given to all those who have been born again by the Spirit of God to love. Love to God and man (Deuteronomy 6:5 and Leviticus 19:18) according to Jesus in Matthew 22:36-40 is not separated from obedience to Gods' law it is expressed in obeying Gods' law (see also Romans 13:8-10; James 2:8-12; 1 John 5:2-3). According to the scriptures if there is no law we have no knowledge of what sin is. If we have no knowledge of what sin is we have no need of a Savior from sin. If we have no need of a Saviour from sin we are still in our sins and are lost. Can you see where your reasoning leads? Please prayerfully check all the scriptures provided to you here as a help and receive Gods' correction.

According to the scriptures, no one worships God in Spirit and in truth if they do not believe and follow what Gods' Word says. How can you worship God in Spirit and in truth when it is God's Word that is the very definition of Spirit and truth as shown in John 17:17 and John 6:63? Go check the scriptures. No one worships God in Spirit and in truth if they do not believe and follow what Gods' Word says. The Word of God is the very definition of Spirit and truth.

No one is telling you to go to a temple or a mountain or a Church now are they? So why make up things no one is talking about? If no one is telling you do do any of these things than what is your argument? You have none because because we are in agreement that we do not need to go to a mountain, temple or a Church building to worship God. The Sabbath of Gods' 4th commandment is a holy day of rest where no work is to be done and has nothing to do with where we worship God. So why make arguments no one is talking about?

As posted earlier according to the scriptures there is no such thing as the Jewish Sabbath. Jesus says that the Sabbath was made for all mankind in Mark 2:27. There was no Jew when God created the Sabbath for mankind, only Adam and Eve who were created on the sixth day of the creation week (see Genesis 1:26-31 and Genesis 2:1-3). Gods' 4th commandment in Exodus 20:8-11 says that we are not to do any secular work on the "seventh day" of the week that God blessed and made a holy day of rest (see Exodus 20:8-11; Genesis 2:1-3). Biblical time according to Genesis 1 is from sunset to sunset (Friday sunset to Saturday sunset).
According to the scriptures Gods' 4th commandment is one of Gods' 10 commandments that give us the knowledge of what sin is when broken (Exodus 20:3-17; Exodus 20:8-11; Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4. In times of ignorance God does not hold us accountable for sin (James 4:17; Acts 17:30-31), however, when God gives us a knowledge of His truth he expects us to believe and follow what His Word says. If we do not believe and follow what Gods' Word says after God gives us a knowledge of the truth of His Word and continue in known unrepentant sin then God holds us accountable for sin and we will be in danger of the judgement unless we repent and turn away from our sins to believing and following what Gods' Word says *see Hebrews 10:26-31.

Gods' 4th commandment in Exodus 20:8-11 says that we are not to do any secular work on the "seventh day" of the week that God blessed and made a holy day of rest (see Exodus 20:8-11; Genesis 2:1-3). Biblical time according to Genesis 1 is from sunset to sunset (Friday sunset to Saturday sunset).

As posted earlier according to the scriptures there is no such thing as the Jewish Sabbath. Jesus says that the Sabbath was made for all mankind in Mark 2:27. There was no Jew when God created the Sabbath for mankind, only Adam and Eve who were created on the sixth day of the creation week (see Genesis 1:26-31 and Genesis 2:1-3).

If you are working on the Sabbath then yes you are breaking the Sabbath, see the above and read the commandment.
Is this true, though? Business is a world-wide affair that requires 24/7 operation in many cases. It is not possible that all mankind can abstain from work on the Jewish Sabbath Day (Fri sun set to Sat sun set)

It should because what it would mean is that like many from mainstream Christianity they have been lied to in Sunday school to follow man-made teachings and traditions that have led many away from Gods' Word to break the commandments of God…
This extract from you is more true than you know even simply from the fact that you believe that Jesus is almighty God…. That certainly is untrue - but you believe and appear to preach it!

All in all, what I see from you is that you only seem capable of doing repetitive discourse: repeating the same old rhetoric.

You do not answer questions you are asked but simply slide away from the explicit question into something you feel comfortable with: repeating your own rhetoric!!

Your answers to questions regarding Sabbath day result in a simple statement expressed over swathes of text interspersed with only partly relevant verses.

What I want to know is why you cannot see that ‘Worship in spirit and truth’ is what the new covenant law is - and that constraint to ‘No work from Friday sun down to Saturday sun down’ is no longer relevant and certainly I do not know of any Christian institution that follows that as a law aside from Seventy Day Adventist whom I can hardly endorse as a credible Christian sect no less for their several failed attempts to predict the mind of God and reveal the day of the return of Jesus Christ and out which group came Jehovah Witnesses who dropped the ‘Saturday’ worship (a “Day” now considered to be Midnight to Midnight of a named day).

It appears that your mindset is linked to the same Jews Jesus took to task in regard to their over-strictness to the laws. You hugely dismiss what Jesus says that true worship is not on a mountain as Samaritans did according to the law they, in legacy, believed, nor in the temple in Jerusalem as Jews believed in.

Also, you keep on stating that unless we follow everything the laws of God says we are being sinful (which, is true in the main) but only seem to be anal about this one Sabbath law, in deference to many of the other laws that are now obsolete.

You must then also believe that God made the world in six earth days:
  • “For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.” (Exo 20:11)
which we know cannot be true in any sense. So what of these other laws, for instance (Exodus 21:1-14
  • 1“These are the laws you are to set before them:

Hebrew Servants

2“If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything. 3If he comes alone, he is to go free alone; but if he has a wife when he comes, she is to go with him. 4If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the woman and her children shall belong to her master, and only the man shall go free.

5“But if the servant declares, ‘I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,’ 6then his master must take him before the judges. a He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life.

7“If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do. 8If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, b he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. 9If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter. 10If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights. 11If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money.

Personal Injuries

12“Anyone who strikes a person with a fatal blow is to be put to death. 13However, if it is not done intentionally, but God lets it happen, they are to flee to a place I will designate. 14But if anyone schemes and kills someone deliberately, that person is to be taken from my altar and put to death.

Soapy

Your words are those of someone who just doesn’t ‘get it’… (yet). :) It has never been debunked. Trinitarians post it because it leads to truth for those who are able to ‘see’.
Do you mean, ‘Trinity Truth’? For sure a false claim is backed by equally false truths which appear true to those who desire them to be true.

Reality doesn’t agree, though!
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”.
You say this is poetry, and it certainly could be read this way, but it is also scriptural truth. Have you ever noticed how often poetry speaks truth?
Thanks for agreeing it is a poetic verse.
Why do you think the Word’s pronouns are ‘He’ and ‘Him’, Soapy? It seems like the Word could be a Person, does it not?
“ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made. In him was life .......
Oh, I’m sure you know that the Greek it was translated from does not stipulate a gender. It is simply the errant selection by the TRINITARIAN translators who were commanded to make an object into a person for the sake of trinity belief. I mean, the word of a person is a THING, an utterance.

In the beginning there was only God and his spirit - his active force. God is Spirit and exists in an ethereal invisible kingdom. God proposed to create a physical world with objects and creatures and a ruler over all of it - man, an image of Himself, a spirit encased in flesh and subject and constrained to the laws of the physical world. In order to create this physical world God SPOKE (commanded) that it should be so - and the spirit of God acts on the utterances of God: what God spoke by His word, becomes so.

You can see therefore that Genesis 1 fully complies with the truth: God and His spirit: there is no third entity as Trinitarians try to claim! And furthermore, the spirit of God is not another person - which is a simple reality that the spirit acts by its owner: God. The spirit of the created man also acts the same: a man first thinks then his spirit acts on the thought through activation of the body…. Just as a computer programme (Spirit) activates the mechanics (Body) of a robot.

But after the created man sinned, God promised (a act in waiting) that salvation would come forth through a second Adam (the holy and sinless seed of a woman): that was His word to all mankind… And, after a designated time… GOD’s WORD CAME TRUE … BECAME FLESH / PUT ON FLESH. Yes, what God promised came to be: His word put on flesh! It’s a very common saying!!! A new Adam was created: a LAST ADAM.
Nice try. However, I am going to write the above as it should be written:--
‘Satan is god of the kingdom of earth’ (Ruler)
‘Moses was as god over Pharoah’ (Authorative)
‘The god(s) of the Philistines’ (Deities)
‘God said, “Ye are gods”…’ (Prophets and holy men of God who were authorative in His name)
Note the difference?
You appear to be running away from #1873 /1874, Soapy.
Is there a reason?
Errmmm… I’m not seeing what you claim as ‘should be written’ is making any difference to what I said. In fact, you aren’t even disputing it - thank goodness - because it is true: Pick the correct definition of the word ‘God’ and all things pertaining will be clear:
  • “God’s word was God”
Also, the Greek word translated as ‘with’ in “The word [of the only God of the Israelites] was WITH The only God of the Israelites” … can you explain exactly what that part of the verse means?

It is easy to understand, given the proper true definitions, what:
  • ‘The word of God was God’
means:
  • God’s utterance (‘Let there be light!’) was an almighty utterance, majestic, all powerful, a ruling utterance - undefinable!!

Last edited:

101G

Original set of scriptures posted to you showing that Jesus is the God of creation.

My question to you above

True Jesus does have the nature of God, but please tell me where does it say that in those scriptures that Jesus has the nature of God and is not saying Jesus is the God of creation?
sure, THE NATURE OF GOD: Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
here "FORM" is the Greek word,
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

I'm using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments. note definition #2. NATURE, and the verse states, being in the form, that's present tense.

THE CREATOR
the Lord Jesus as "Son", or the Ordinal Last is not the CREATOR of All things. and YES, "JESUS" is God, again as Son, or the Ordinal Last of himself, he as Son is not the creator of all things, supportive scripture, Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"
did you hear what Jesus, the Son, the Ordinal Last said? ... he. a single Person made all things. NOT HIM AS "SON", but him as Father, or the Ordinal First did.
understand this is where many a Christians, not all make the deadly mistake of not KNOWING that God, Jesus, is the ECHAD of himself in Flesh, as the Ordinal "LAST".

this is why 101G can say, Jesus the Son CREATED NOTHING, but Jesus, the Ordinal First did. 101G know the TRUTH about God in his creation. Jesus the Father, the Ordinal First, he created all things,... BY HIMSELF, and he was "ALONE", just as Isaiah 44:24 states. NOW WATCH my Language. Jesus the Son, the Ordinal Last, REDEEMED, and SAVED all that he made, as the Ordinal First, title Father.... did u get that? if not go back and read it again.

Like the apostles, and the disciples, 101G has the same perfect KNOWLEDGE of the GODHEAD. no bragging, just TRUTH, because God taught 101G himself.

so, Jesus as Son CREATED NOTHING, but JESUS as the Father, the Ordinal First did CREATED ALL THINGS.

the truth is starring us right in the face, from the BIBLE, read it with the Holy Spirit, JESUS as your teacher

101G.

101G

Your response here..

The day that God blessed and made a holy day of rest for mankind which was the "seventh day" of the week (see Mark 2:27; Genesis 2:1-3).
did man rest from his work or did God? Genesis 2:1 "Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them." Genesis 2:2 "And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made."

now I ask again did Adam rested, or God?

101G.

101G

HOWEVER? there is no HOWEVER.
No one worships God in Spirit and in truth if they do not believe and obey what Gods' Word says.
let's see if what you say is truth, John 4:21 "Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father." John 4:22 "Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews." John 4:23 "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him." John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." John 4:25 "The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things." John 4:26 "Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he."

in Spirit, Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.".............. Romans 8:16 "The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:"

now what is the commandant of God? did he not tell us afore? Micah 6:8 "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?". now let's sum this up in the NEW TESTAMENT. John 13:34 "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

if one has the Spirit, indwelling, and Love one another, they are worshipping God in "Spirit", and in "TRUTH". now read Romans 8

101G.

3rdAngel

There is no such thing as an 8 day week according to the scriptures.

3rdAngel

Is this true, though? Business is a world-wide affair that requires 24/7 operation in many cases. It is not possible that all mankind can abstain from work on the Jewish Sabbath Day (Fri sun set to Sat sun set)
Why are you arguing with the scriptures. If God says it of course it is true. As posted earlier according to the scriptures there is no such thing as the Jewish Sabbath. Jesus says that the Sabbath was made for all mankind in Mark 2:27. There was no Jew when God created the Sabbath for mankind, only Adam and Eve who were created on the sixth day of the creation week (see Genesis 1:26-31 and Genesis 2:1-3). If you are working on the Sabbath then yes you are breaking the Sabbath, see the above and read the commandment...
  • EXODUS 20:8-11 8, Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9, Six days shall you labor, and do all your work: 10, But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD your God: in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger that is within your gates: 11, For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: why the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
Of course we can do good on the Sabbath as the Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath (see Mark 2:27 and Matthew 12:1-12).
This extract from you is more true than you know even simply from the fact that you believe that Jesus is almighty God…. That certainly is untrue - but you believe and appear to preach it!
Of course Jesus is God that is what the scriptures teach as already shown to you in many scriptures that you refuse to believe (e.g. John 1:1-4; Hebrews 1:1-2,Hebrews 1:8-12 Colossians 1:16 etc). Those scriptures are Gods' Words not my words and they state that Jesus is God verbatim.
All in all, what I see from you is that you only seem capable of doing repetitive discourse: repeating the same old rhetoric.
Now why would I bother Soapy? You are the one doing repetitive discourse and are the one unwilling to enter into a discussion. You provide your words (rhetoric) arguing against Gods' Word (which are not rhetoric BTW) and refuse to discuss post and scripture content that is in disagreement with you.
You do not answer questions you are asked but simply slide away from the explicit question into something you feel comfortable with: repeating your own rhetoric!!
Hmm seems like more untruthfulness on your part. Please post me a link to where your questions have not been answered with a detailed scripture response? If you cannot why make untruthful claims you are not able to support with any evidence? You have no evidence for your claim here now do you Soapy? So why make statements that are not truthful bearing false witness? I will leave that between you and God to work through. Once again quoting scripture is evidence that what you teach is not biblical it is not rhetoric.
Your answers to questions regarding Sabbath day result in a simple statement expressed over swathes of text interspersed with only partly relevant verses.
I see you are once again not addressing a single thing in the post you are responding to. In the previous section you make false claims that I do not answer your questions and right here you contradict yourself saying that I do answer your questions with supporting scripture. Now the next part I have issue with. Either the scriptures posted to you are evidence supporting what is being shared with you or they are not. If you believe they are not relevant than prove your claims. If you cannot why not instead simply believe and follow what Gods' Word says and be blessed?
What I want to know is why you cannot see that ‘Worship in spirit and truth’ is what the new covenant law is - and that constraint to ‘No work from Friday sun down to Saturday sun down’ is no longer relevant and certainly I do not know of any Christian institution that follows that as a law aside from Seventy Day Adventist whom I can hardly endorse as a credible Christian sect no less for their several failed attempts to predict the mind of God and reveal the day of the return of Jesus Christ and out which group came Jehovah Witnesses who dropped the ‘Saturday’ worship (a “Day” now considered to be Midnight to Midnight of a named day).
If you actually spent some time reading and responding to what was posted to you then you would know I already addressed this in the very post you are quoting from. Above are your words in disagreement with Gods' Words that teach, no one worships God in Spirit and in truth if they do not believe and follow what Gods' Word says (see Matthew 15:3-9; Matthew 7:21-23; 1 John 2:3-4). How can you worship God in Spirit and in truth when it is God's Word that is the very definition of Spirit and truth as shown in John 17:17 and John 6:63? Go check the scriptures. No one worships God in Spirit and in truth if they do not believe and follow what Gods' Word says. The Word of God is the very definition of Spirit and truth. So if Gods' Word in Gods' 4th commandment says to keep the seventh day Sabbath as a holy day of rest or do not commit adultery and you break Gods' Sabbath and go out and commit adultery are you worshiping God in Spirit and in truth when you are not believing and obeying what Gods's Word says? - Of course not (see James 2:10-11). According to the scriptures if we do not believe and follow what Gods' Word says we are sinning against God and not worshiping God in Spirit and in truth. (see Matthew 15:3-9). The rest of your post is irrelevant to what you are responding to so does not need a response.

Take Care.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

sure, THE NATURE OF GOD: Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
here "FORM" is the Greek word,
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

I'm using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments. note definition #2. NATURE, and the verse states, being in the form, that's present tense.

THE CREATOR
the Lord Jesus as "Son", or the Ordinal Last is not the CREATOR of All things. and YES, "JESUS" is God, again as Son, or the Ordinal Last of himself, he as Son is not the creator of all things, supportive scripture, Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"
did you hear what Jesus, the Son, the Ordinal Last said? ... he. a single Person made all things. NOT HIM AS "SON", but him as Father, or the Ordinal First did.
understand this is where many a Christians, not all make the deadly mistake of not KNOWING that God, Jesus, is the ECHAD of himself in Flesh, as the Ordinal "LAST".

this is why 101G can say, Jesus the Son CREATED NOTHING, but Jesus, the Ordinal First did. 101G know the TRUTH about God in his creation. Jesus the Father, the Ordinal First, he created all things,... BY HIMSELF, and he was "ALONE", just as Isaiah 44:24 states. NOW WATCH my Language. Jesus the Son, the Ordinal Last, REDEEMED, and SAVED all that he made, as the Ordinal First, title Father.... did u get that? if not go back and read it again.

Like the apostles, and the disciples, 101G has the same perfect KNOWLEDGE of the GODHEAD. no bragging, just TRUTH, because God taught 101G himself.

so, Jesus as Son CREATED NOTHING, but JESUS as the Father, the Ordinal First did CREATED ALL THINGS.

the truth is starring us right in the face, from the BIBLE, read it with the Holy Spirit, JESUS as your teacher

101G.

Your post here is simply your words denying Gods' Words (scripture) and makes no sense and and neither does it answer a single scripture posted to you that states word for word from the scriptures that Jesus is the God of creation. Did you want to have another try? Read what the scriptures say...
  • JOHN 1:1-4; 14 1, 1, IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD, AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD, AND THE WORD WAS GOD. 2, THE SAME WAS IN THE BEGINNING WITH GOD. 3, ALL THINGS WERE MADE BY HIM; AND WITHOUT HIM WAS NOT ANY THING MADE THAT WAS MADE. 4, In him was life; and the life was the light of men. [10] He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. [14], AND THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH, AND DWELT AMONG US, AND WE BEHELD HIS GLORY, THE GLORY AS OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER, FULL OF GRACE AND TRUTH.
  • HEBREWS 1:1-2 1, God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2, HAS IN THESE LAST DAYS SPOKEN TO US BY HIS SON, WHOM HE HAS APPOINTED HEIR OF ALL THINGS, BY WHOM ALSO HE MADE THE WORLDS; 3, WHO BEING THE BRIGHTNESS OF HIS GLORY, AND THE EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON, AND UPHOLDING ALL THINGS BY THE WORD OF HIS POWER, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high
  • HEBREWS 1:8-12 8, BUT TO THE SON HE SAID, YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOR EVER AND EVER: A SCEPTER OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IS THE SCEPTER OF YOUR KINGDOM. 9, You have loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness above your fellows. 10, AND, YOU, LORD, IN THE BEGINNING HAVE LAID THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH; AND THE HEAVENS ARE THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS: 11, They shall perish; but you remain; and they all shall wax old as does a garment; 12, And as a clothing shall you fold them up, and they shall be changed: but you are the same, and your years shall not fail.
  • COLOSSIANS 1:16 16 FOR BY HIM ALL THINGS WERE CREATED, LIN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH, VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE, WHETHER THRONES OR DOMINIONS OR RULERS OR AUTHORITIES. ALL THINGS WERE CREATED THROUGH HIM AND FOR HIM.
The scriptures teach that Jesus is the God of creation. I have never said that Jesus did it alone and posted scripture stating this from
  • GENESIS 1:26 26 And God said, LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE, AFTER OUR LIKENESS: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing
  • GENESIS 3:22 “Then the Lord God said, BEHOLD, THE MAN HAS BECOME LIKE ONE OF US, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and also take from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever.”
Take your time to re-read the posts shared with you.

3rdAngel

did man rest from his work or did God? Genesis 2:1 "Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them." Genesis 2:2 "And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made."now I ask again did Adam rested, or God? 101G.
The day that God blessed and made a holy day of rest for mankind which was the "seventh day" of the week (see Mark 2:27; Genesis 2:1-3). There was only Adam and Eve when God made the Sabbath for all mankind so yes. According to the scriptures mankind (Adam and Eve) where created on the 6th day of the creation week (Genesis 1:26-31)

3rdAngel

HOWEVER? there is no HOWEVER.

let's see if what you say is truth, John 4:21 "Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father." John 4:22 "Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews." John 4:23 "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him." John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." John 4:25 "The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things." John 4:26 "Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he."

in Spirit, Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.".............. Romans 8:16 "The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:"

now what is the commandant of God? did he not tell us afore? Micah 6:8 "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?". now let's sum this up in the NEW TESTAMENT. John 13:34 "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

if one has the Spirit, indwelling, and Love one another, they are worshipping God in "Spirit", and in "TRUTH". now read Romans 8

101G.

The scriptures in John 4:23-24 are indeed truth. However, according to the scriptures, no one worships God in Spirit and in truth if they do not believe and obey what Gods' Word says. How can you worship God in Spirit and in truth when it is God's Word that is the very definition of Spirit and truth as shown in John 17:17 and John 6:63? Go check the scriptures. No one worships God in Spirit and in truth if they do not believe and obey what Gods' Word says. The Word of God is the very definition of Spirit and truth if you do not believe and obey what Gods' Word says then you are not worshiping God in Spirit and in truth. This is why John says in 1 John 2:3-4 3, And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4, He that said, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. Do you love your fellow man by lying, stealing and committing adultery with their spouse? Do you love God by worshiping other Gods and making idols and bowing down to them or breaking His Sabbath? - Of course not. As posted earlier no one worships God in Spirit and in truth if they do not believe and obey what Gods' Word says and neither do they have Gods' Spirit (see Acts of the Apostles 5:29; Matthew 15:3-9)

samtonga43

Do you ‘Trinity Truth’?
What?
For sure a false claim is backed by equally false truths which appear true to those who desire them to be true.
This works both ways of course, Soapy.
Thanks for agreeing it is a poetic verse.
But I didn’t. Re-read.
Oh, I’m sure you know that the Greek it was translated from does not stipulate a gender. It is simply the errant selection by the TRINITARIAN translators who were commanded to make an object into a person for the sake of trinity belief.
Evidence please?
I mean, the word of a person is a THING, an utterance.
Re-read. Scripture says the Word, not the word.
The Word is a Person
The word is a thing.
In the beginning there was only God and his spirit - his active force.
Nope. “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”.
You can see therefore that Genesis 1 fully complies with the truth: God and His spirit: there is no third entity as Trinitarians try to claim!
Correct. No third entity; in fact no first or second entity either. Trinitarians do not claim three entities. You are creating strawmen right, left and center, Soapy.
The Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. They are not three gods but only one God.
The Father is not the Son
The Son is not the Spirit,
The Spirit is not the Father,
But each is God individually and yet they are together the one true God of the Bible.
The Godhead refers to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit as three divine Persons in one God.
And furthermore, the spirit of God is not another person - which i[s a simple reality that the spirit acts by its owner: God. The spirit of the created man also acts the same: a man first thinks then his spirit acts on the thought through activation of the body…. Just as a computer programme (Spirit) activates the mechanics (Body) of a robot.
A very poor analogy. There is no ‘owner’. The Holy Spirit is the very opposite of a computer; God is the very opposite of a robot. :eek: What a truly awful thing to suggest!
But after the created man sinned, God promised (a act in waiting) that salvation would come forth through a second Adam (the holy and sinless seed of a woman): that was His word to all mankind… And, after a designated time… GOD’s WORD CAME TRUE … BECAME FLESH / PUT ON FLESH. Yes, what God promised came to be: His word put on flesh! It’s a very common saying!!! A new Adam was created: a LAST ADAM.
Correct. Christ is the new Adam, the Second Person of the Trinity.
Errmmm… I’m not seeing what you claim as ‘should be written’ is making any difference to what I said. In fact, you aren’t even disputing it - thank goodness - because it is true: Pick the correct definition of the word ‘God’ and all things pertaining will be clear:
Soapy, how does my version differ from yours? Look carefully.

*You are still running away from #1873 /1874.
I wonder why? :cool:

samtonga43

However, according to the scriptures, no one worships God in Spirit and in truth if they do not believe and obey what Gods' Word says. How can you worship God in Spirit and in truth when it is God's Word that is the very definition of Spirit and truth as shown in John 17:17 and John 6:63? Go check the scriptures. No one worships God in Spirit and in truth if they do not believe and obey what Gods' Word says.
Absolutely. How could one possibly worship God in Spirit and in truth without believing? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Soapy

That was my point. You were the one trying to claim a Roman Sabbath (Sunday) while the scriptures state that the Sabbath of Gods' 4th commandment is the "seventh day" of the week that God blessed and made a holy day of rest for all mankind.

You keep quoting man-made teachings and traditions over the scriptures. Jesus warns about this in Matthew 15:3-9.
No, 3rdAngel, the word ‘Sabbath’ means ‘Rest’ or more specifically in a religious context, ‘Day of rest from weekly work in order to devote to worshipping God’.

So, anyone who devotes a day of rest from their weekly work and uses that day to glorify and worship God is satisfying the law of the Sabbath day.

Many people do not work straight Monday to Sunday (Sunday to Saturday) and therefore their sixth day of weekly work does not always fall on Thursday sun down to Friday sun down: the Jewish sixth day, such that they can proclaim their sabbath day on Friday sun down to Saturday sun down.

Ate such persons breaking the Sabbath Law and are therefore guilty of sin against the law of God concerning the Jewish Sabbath day?

Soapy

People of a variety of beliefs worship God in spirit and in truth.
Yes, there were those who worshipped ‘The unknown God’.

But in truth, they would be called to get to know the one true God in time, though they only did so in spirit at that time.