• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"THE LORD'S DAY IS THE SABBATH DAY NOT SUNDAY ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURES

3rdAngel

3rdAngel said: You would be best to stop the false accusations and name calling and provide evidence for your claims it would make what you say more believable. Lets talk more when you have some thing to contribute to the discussion. Until then we should just simply agree to disagree as there is no reason to be unkind and disrespectful in our responses to others even if we do not agree with them . Take Care.
Your response here...
You failed to show that I did so. The false accusations appear to have come from you. Like most people that do not understand a subject you resent having your lack of understanding pointed out to you. You then start running away from reasonable questions, being rude, and making false accusations against others.
Ask and you shall receive. Here is a few of many false accusations you have made...
  • The Bible does not meet the qualifications. Too bad that you have never studied it.
    False accusation I have studied the bible and continue to study the bible.
  • God did not speak directly to the people in the myth.
    False accusation God spoke the ten commandments as shown in Exodus 20:1 God spoke all these words saying... (10 commandment Exodus 20:2-17); The people were terrified when God was speaking with them and said to Moses in Exodus 20:19 speak you with us and we will hear; but let not God speak with us lest we die.
  • Subduction Zone said: No, you break the Commandments by turning it into a false idol. Some day you might understand it.
    False accusation claiming I break the 10 commandments by turning them into an idol.
  • Subduction Zone said: That is only because you appear to be rather ignorant of everything but the Bible. Which mans that you have a misplaced irrational belief.
    You are once again ignoring what was posted to you in order to make disrespectful personal comments and accusations you are not able to prove as a distraction because your not able to address the post and comments that prove your position is in error.
  • Subduction Zone said: It appears that you quoted out of context.
    False accusation projecting when I posted context that showed that your claims that God did not speak the 10 commandments in Exodus 20 was not true.
  • Subduction Zone said: I have seen this problem before with people with an irrational belief.
    False personal disrespectful accusations
  • Subduction Zone said: And there you go being disingenuous again. That is not proper Christian behavior.
  • Subduction Zone said: I also have my doubts about your claim of being an atheist. Most atheists can reason rationally and you do not appear to be able to do so.
  • Subduction Zone said: I can always prove my claims.
    False statement proven wrong in post # 602 linked supplied as evidence against this claim
  • Subduction Zone said: But you do not appear to be able to discern the truth. One needs to be able to reason rationally to do that.
  • Subduction Zone said: Of course I have. Please, you can do better than this. @blü 2 already blew your OP claims out of the water. You still might be able to rescue this thread.
    False statement proven wrong as the person you were referring to was in agreement with the OP.
  • Subduction Zone said: That is just a delusion on your part.
  • Subduction Zone said: Are you just playing silly fan fiction games? If that is the case then no one should be taking you any more seriously than they would take someone that is arguing about the Lord of the Rings. Why are you not following your own book?
  • Subduction Zone said: All you can do is to quote the Bible out of context and demonstrate that you cannot understand it.
    False accusation unsupported by any evidence.
  • Subduction Zone said: No, your posts tend to be quoting out of context or not even understanding the verses that you quote.
  • Subduction Zone said: Well that is a mistake on your part. Worse yet none of those verses support you. It is a pity since you appear to be calling your own God a liar at times.
  • Subduction Zone said: You just refuted the Bible. Congratulations.
  • Subduction Zone said: LNAO! Oh my what a failure.
  • Subduction Zone said: Ooh! a cherry picked Gish Gallop. A Gish Gallop is a dishonest debating technique where one quotes outright lies or makes error after error confident that he is not going to be challenged.
  • Subduction Zone said: I merely pointed out how you screwed up.
  • Subduction Zone said: That is only because your posts indicate that you do not understand what a fact is.
  • Subduction Zone said: You spew a bunch of verses as if you are making a point.
    False personal accusation unsupported by any evidence.
  • Subduction Zone said: Why do you keep making obviously false claims about others?
  • Subduction Zone said: Pointing out your ignorance is not name calling. Do you have anything that qualifies?
  • Subduction Zone said: Thank you for admitting that you are wrong again by not following your own rules.
    False personal accusation unsupported by any evidence while evidence against you was provided in post # 602 linked

I have to admit I do enjoy chatting with you even if there is no truth in your words you do make me smile. At least you can see that unlike you I back up my posts with evidence. Lets talk more when you are able to add to the discussion until then we will agree to disagree dear friend. Did you have something you wanted to contribute to the OP now? - I am guessing not.

Take Care. :)

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Actually I have not had any losses. I was only referring to past losses and your unwillingness to discuss facts and provide evidence or to address the content of the posts that are in disagreement with you as listed in post # 602 linked that supplied as evidence that you choose to run away from. Unlike you the linked posts supports what I am saying to you is true. You do make me smile though with your posts though and I enjoy our chats :)
Sorry, but if you cannot be reasonable you remove yourself from the debate.

And why did you make that claim and then immediately admit that you were wrong again? Did you already forget that referring back to your past losses is just another way that you admit that you are wrong?

You also broke your own rule about not being rude again.

3rdAngel

Sorry, but if you cannot be reasonable you remove yourself from the debate.And why did you make that claim and then immediately admit that you were wrong again? Did you already forget that referring back to your past losses is just another way that you admit that you are wrong?
Sounds like you are speaking about you here and not being truthful again. You do make me smile because you are very easy to refute once evidence is provided you cannot argue against :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your response...

So that is a no then? Your not able to provide a single link as evidence to support your claims that I have posted scripture that has not supported what I have been saying? - I did not think you could. You lose again.
No, you have to demonstrate that you can be honest enough to admit when you have been shown to be wrong to make such demands.

By referring back to old lost debates of yours you only admit to being wrong again.

3rdAngel

No, you have to demonstrate that you can be honest enough to admit when you have been shown to be wrong to make such demands. By referring back to old lost debates of yours you only admit to being wrong again.
So that is a no then? Your not able to provide a single link as evidence to support your claims that I have posted scripture that has not supported what I have been saying? - I did not think you could. You lose again. :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your response here...

Ask and you shall receive. Here is a few of many false accusations you have made...
  • False accusation I have studied the bible and continue to study the bible.
  • False accusation God spoke the ten commandments as shown in Exodus 20:1 God spoke all these words saying... (10 commandment Exodus 20:2-17); The people were terrified when God was speaking with them and said to Moses in Exodus 20:19 speak you with us and we will hear; but let not God speak with us lest we die.
  • False accusation claiming I break the 10 commandments by turning them into an idol.
  • You are once again ignoring what was posted to you in order to make disrespectful personal comments and accusations you are not able to prove as a distraction because your not able to address the post and comments that prove your position is in error.
  • False accusation projecting when I posted context that showed that your claims that God did not speak the 10 commandments in Exodus 20 was not true.
  • False personal disrespectful accusations
  • False statement proven wrong in post # 602 linked supplied as evidence against this claim
  • False statement proven wrong as the person you were referring to was in agreement with the OP.
  • False accusation unsupported by any evidence.
  • False personal accusation unsupported by any evidence.
  • False personal accusation unsupported by any evidence while evidence against you was provided in post # 602 linked

I have to admit I do enjoy chatting with you even if there is no truth in your words you do make me smile. At least you can see that unlike you I back up my posts with evidence. Lets talk more when you are able to add to the discussion until then we will agree to disagree dear friend. Did you have something you wanted to contribute to the OP now? - I am guessing not.

Take Care. :)
Sorry, but you refuted nothing. You cannot just claim that those were false and the time for you to have protested was when they were made. Also, you just did a Gish Gallop after being warned about that many times. Refuting one of your claims would refute all of them. Perhaps I will tomorrow morning.

3rdAngel

Sorry, but you refuted nothing. You cannot just claim that those were false and the time for you to have protested was when they were made. Also, you just did a Gish Gallop after being warned about that many times. Refuting one of your claims would refute all of them. Perhaps I will tomorrow morning.
Mmm its a little hard to ignore when the evidence is right there in front of you disagreeing with you now isn't it showing all this time you have not been truthful. You would need to refute all the content of my posts to make your claims truthful. :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So that is a no then? Your not able to provide a single link as evidence to support your claims that I have posted scripture that has not supported what I have been saying? - I did not think you could. You lose again. :)
I do not need to. I do not play that game. @metis buried you more than once. Own up to that and then we may be able to have a discussion. I know that at least once I pointed out that some of your verses did not support your claims, but until you own up to your past failures there is no point in me doing work that you will merely deny again.

Learn how to debate properly and you will not have to bring up past failures of yours.

3rdAngel

I do not need to. I do not play that game. @metis buried you more than once. Own up to that and then we may be able to have a discussion. I know that at least once I pointed out that some of your verses did not support your claims, but until you own up to your past failures there is no point in me doing work that you will merely deny again. Learn how to debate properly and you will not have to bring up past failures of yours.
Prove it post me a link where metis buried my claims and posts. I will wait. Or is it more "False accusation unsupported by any evidence." - I think the latter :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Mmm its a little hard to ignore when the evidence is right there in front of you disagreeing with you now isn't it showing all this time you have not been truthful. You would need to refute all the content of my posts to make your claims truthful. :)
No, there was no evidence. Merely listing Bible verses is not evidence. You don't even understand evidence with the fan fiction rules that you want to use.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Prove it post me a link where metis buried my claims and posts. I will wait. Or is it more "False accusation unsupported by any evidence." - I think the latter :)
No, that was your job. You failed when you denied it.

Once again, first some reasonable rules. Double penalties if one breaks one's own rules.

And we need to come to a agreement on what sort of evidence is allowed and why.

It is too bad that you do not understand how a literal interpretation of the Bible is self refuting.

3rdAngel

No, that was your job. You failed when you denied it.

Once again, first some reasonable rules. Double penalties if one breaks one's own rules.

And we need to come to a agreement on what sort of evidence is allowed and why.

It is too bad that you do not understand how a literal interpretation of the Bible is self refuting.

So that is a no then? Your not able to provide a single link as evidence to support your claims here again? - I did not think you could. You lose again. :)

3rdAngel

Oh my, you quote me but did not read or understand the reply. In all of those cases the previous post of yours was the evidence. By quoting the post the evidence was there.
None of that is true at all. Lets be honest now. You did not provide any evidence now did you. :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I see resorting back to personal attacks because you have no evidence for your false accusations and claims here. Amusing :)
That was not a personal attack. What accusation was false?

You refuse to debate properly, that is easily observed. What you do wrong has been explained to you. Pointing out your failures is not a personal attack.