As posted above God's saints will be caught up in the air to be with Jesus at the second coming and then reign with Christ for 1000 years in heaven
passing judgement on the wicked dead according to the scriptures and at the end of the 1000 years will come down to earth in the new Jerusalem to live on the new earth
- 1Thessalonians 4: 13-18 13, But I would not have you to be ignorant, brothers, concerning them which are asleep, that you sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.14, For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15, For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain to the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16, For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17, THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR AND SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD. 18, Why comfort one another with these words.
The scriptures teach at the second coming the righteous dead will be raised back to life and the living and the wicked dead will be caught up in the air to be with the Lord. At this time we will put on immortality and be given new heavenly bodies to reign as kings and priests
- 1 Corinthians 15:50-57 50, Now this I say, brothers, that FLESH AND BLOOD CANNOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD; NEITHER DOES CORRUPTION INHERIT INCORRUPTION. 51, Behold, I show you a mystery; WE SHALL NOT ALL SLEEP, BUT WE SHALL ALL BE CHANGED 52, IN A MOMENT, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, AT THE LAST TRUMP: FOR THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND, AND THE DEAD SHALL BE RAISED INCORRUPTIBLE, AND WE SHALL BE CHANGED. 53, FOR THIS CORRUPTIBLE MUST PUT ON INCORRUPTION, AND THIS MORTAL MUST PUT ON IMMORTALITY. 54, So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55, O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory? 56, The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. 57, But thanks be to God, which gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Flesh and blood of this world cannot enter into Gods' kingdom. Gods people will be given new bodies at the second coming when we meet the Lord in the air before we go to heaven to reign with Christ for 1000 years.
- John 14:1-4 1, Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me. 2, IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS: IF IT WERE NOT SO, I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU. I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU. 3, AND IF I GO AND PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU, I WILL COME AGAIN, AND RECEIVE YOU TO MYSELF; THAT WHERE I AM, THERE YOU MAY BE ALSO. 4, And where I go you know, and the way you know.
The saints will the judging the wicked with Jesus in heaven for 1000 years..
- Daniel 7:22 22, UNTIL THE ANCIENT OF DAYS CAME, AND JUDGMENT WAS GIVEN TO THE SAINTS OF THE MOST HIGH; AND THE TIME CAME THAT THE SAINTS POSSESSED THE KINGDOM.
- 1 Corinthians 6:2-3 2, DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT THE SAINTS SHALL JUDGE THE WORLD? AND IF THE WORLD SHALL BE JUDGED BY YOU, ARE YOU UNWORTHY TO JUDGE THE SMALLEST MATTERS. 3, KNOW YOU NOT THAT WE SHALL JUDGE ANGELS? how much more things that pertain to this life?
After the 1000 years of judgement with Christ in Heaven the saints come down in the new Jerusalem and Christ will raise the wicked dead to life to receive their judgement and the new heavens and the new earth will be made and the saints shall reign and life in the new heavens and the new earth.
- Revelation 20:6-9 6, BLESSED AND HOLY IS HE THAT HAS PART IN THE FIRST RESURRECTION: ON SUCH THE SECOND DEATH HAS NO POWER, BUT THEY SHALL BE PRIESTS OF GOD AND OF CHRIST, AND SHALL REIGN WITH HIM A THOUSAND YEARS. 7, AND WHEN THE THOUSAND YEARS ARE EXPIRED, SATAN SHALL BE LOOSED OUT OF HIS PRISON, 8, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.9, AND THEY WENT UP ON THE BREADTH OF THE EARTH, AND COMPASSED THE CAMP OF THE SAINTS ABOUT, AND THE BELOVED CITY: AND FIRE CAME DOWN FROM GOD OUT OF HEAVEN, AND DEVOURED THEM.
- Revelation 21:2-8 2, And I JOHN SAW THE HOLY CITY, NEW JERUSALEM, COMING DOWN FROM GOD OUT OF HEAVEN, PREPARED AS A BRIDE ADORNED FOR HER HUSBAND. 3, And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, BEHOLD, THE TABERNACLE OF GOD IS WITH MEN, AND HE WILL DWELL WITH THEM, AND THEY SHALL BE HIS PEOPLE, AND GOD HIMSELF SHALL BE WITH THEM, AND BE THEIR GOD. 4, And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5, And he that sat on the throne said, BEHOLD, I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW. AND HE SAID TO ME, WRITE: FOR THESE WORDS ARE TRUE AND FAITHFUL. 6, And he said to me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to him that is thirsty of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7, HE THAT OVERCOMES SHALL INHERIT ALL THINGS; AND I WILL BE HIS GOD, AND HE SHALL BE MY SON. 8, But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
So you see, Gods saints at the second coming will go to be with Jesus in heaven to reign with Christ 1000 years in judgement of the wicked. Their final living place however, is the new earth after the 1000 year millennium in Heaven. As shown from the scriptures above, the resurrection of the righteous dead, they and the living saints are caught up "to meet the Lord in the air" (1 Thessalonians 4:17). Then Christ will fulfill the promise He made just before He left this world: "'I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also'" (John 14:2, 3). Jesus described the place to which He will take His followers as "'My Father's house,'" where there are "'many mansions,'" or dwelling places (John 14:2). Here Jesus refers to the New Jerusalem, which does not come to this earth until the end of the millennium. At the Second Advent, then, when the righteous "meet the Lord in the air," their destination is heaven—not the earth that they have just left. Christ does not establish His kingdom of glory on the earth at this time. He does that at the end of the millennium (1000 years of judgment).