• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The level of preaching

danieldemol

Premium Member
Hatun Tash. What do you guys think about her peaching? Some independent views would be great.

Well she at least does a great job of exposing the dangers of a hadith-centric society I'll give her that much.

But there are better informed critiques of Islam around than Hatun Tash.

Personally I find 'rationality rules' and 'genetically modified skeptic' more interesting when it comes to critique of Islam.

In my opinion.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Hatun Tash. What do you guys think about her peaching? Some independent views would be great.

Seems like a suitable partner for Frankie Boyle :oops: - but she wouldn't be on UK TV I think, given that such anti-Muslim rhetoric is likely to be seen as too offensive. Not sure what she achieves here either, apart from stirring up hatred.

PS But I love Frankie. :oops:

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Please give your reasons. Thats a request and I am not gonna debate or argue with you for elaborating. I promise .

Thank you in advance.
After two minutes and listening to her waffle about buying nail polish I still did not know what her message was.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I went to the youtube site and saw DCCI Ministries seek to preach the Gospel to Muslims using apologetics and polemics.

Then I "scrubbed" (video term) through the video and saw:
Capture.JPG

So I wondered where that came from and found Sahih al-Bukhari 4557 - Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh)) - كتاب التفسير - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

Thus it appears to be from an Islamic web site and a quote from a reputable book of ahadith. And I also found that translation here: Sahih Bukhari : Book of "Tafseer"

I'll leave it to knowledgeable Muslims to comment on that Hadith but it's clear it's from a reputable source and was obviously chosen to make a point.

As to the preaching style - they are being dishonest in the video itself although they are up front on the youtube page itself. And more, the "Muslim" woman is being portrayed as a naive airhead who was brainwashed. And THAT I really object to.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I went to the youtube site and saw DCCI Ministries seek to preach the Gospel to Muslims using apologetics and polemics.

Then I "scrubbed" (video term) through the video and saw:View attachment 54653

So I wondered where that came from and found Sahih al-Bukhari 4557 - Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh)) - كتاب التفسير - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

Thus it appears to be from an Islamic web site and a quote from a reputable book of ahadith. And I also found that translation here: Sahih Bukhari : Book of "Tafseer"

I'll leave it to knowledgeable Muslims to comment on that Hadith but it's clear it's from a reputable source and was obviously chosen to make a point.

As to the preaching style - they are being dishonest in the video itself although they are up front on the youtube page itself. And more, the "Muslim" woman is being portrayed as a naive airhead who was brainwashed. And THAT I really object to.

Generally Christian preachers and atheists believe in these ahadith much more than Muslims. I mean they have "faith" in them to a degree way beyond general Muslim scholarship ever have in the whole of history.

BTW, ahadith means "Hadith's" as in plural.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Generally Christian preachers and atheists believe in these ahadith much more than Muslims. I mean they have "faith" in them to a degree way beyond general Muslim scholarship ever have in the whole of history.

BTW, ahadith means "Hadith's" as in plural.

I extrapolated from "book of quotes" to "book of "ahadith" (plural)