• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Left now says there's no such thing as a "woman"

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
I don't see this as a problem, how people want to identify, as long as they are treated equally by the legal system.
So i can identify as a car if i want? Or a cat? Or a prinscess?

Sorry but no. This transgender thing has going to far

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Transwomen are women but NOT biological women

Why is that a problem to you?
A guy wants to call themselves and woman or a dog. There are folks that like to identify as animals. What is the skin off your teeth?

If the legal system treats them the same regardless of how they want to identify, let them be I guess. Go live your life as you see fit.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

Literally, the brains of transgender people look more like their identified sex than their birth sex.
Hence the "Toyota with a Ford ECU." That is an obvious mismatch that is going to cause problems.

Starlight

Literally, the brains of transgender people look more like their identified sex than their birth sex.
Hence the "Toyota with a Ford ECU." That is an obvious mismatch that is going to cause problems.
This is not true. That is not real science.

Viker

Häxan
There's a big problem when someone describes the opposition
without actually quoting the opposition. It just might possibly
could be an extreme less than accurate version. The risk
of it being a straw man looms. I sense that in the video.
It's one of those "I'm going to tell you what the left says/believes without citing anything they actually say/believe because I'm right because I have glasses and a beard" speeches.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

If you want. :shrug:

No problem for me. I might not invite you to my birthday party but what the hell. Most of the world don't get that invite.
Just seems silly to me to waste a thought on someone else's identity.

Starlight

If you want. :shrug:

No problem for me. I might not invite you to my birthday party but what the hell. Most of the world don't get that invite.
Just seems silly to me to waste a thought on someone else's identity.
Are you really serious?

This is just crazy

So if the queen of England say 'i identify as a car' people should accept that? Wow

Earthtank

Except that's not at all comparable. Not even close.
Try reading the actual medical science behind it before making such absurd claims.

funny how non theists throw around the word "science" exactly the way theists throw around "god". Oh a a dude is a women because....uhhhh..... because "science" :D

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Nope, my KIA is a BMW and you can't tell me otherwise.
Spoken like someone who's as ignorant about cars as they are about sex and gender.

I remember arguing with the cashier at a you-pull yard about whether the alternator I had just pulled out of a Dodge Caravan should count as "domestic" ($20) or "import" ($30). The argument hinged on the little Mitsubishi logo stamped onto the alternator (since the engine was made by Mitsubishi for Chrysler).

And your Kia isn't a BMW; it's a Lotus. ;)

Starlight

If we think of there being a continuum from man to woman,
then all they need do is be more in one direction than the
other in order to be "biological".
This so much a matter of perspective....not "truth".
Well that there is biological women and men is science and basic biology.

Or do you not believe in real science and basic biology anymore?

Last edited: