• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The left has gone insane.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Looks like all these "psychiatrists" claiming Trump is mentally unstable have just proven that they themselves are the insane.
Psychiatrist on CNN: Trump “May Be Responsible for Many More Million Deaths” Than Hitler, Stalin, Mao

TDS afflicted individuals are just not to be trusted in public anymore.

Right or left, the left is functionally insane. First they want E-verify and in a year or two about face and want an illegal flood. That's nuts regardless of what side of the spectrum you're on.

People on the right are at least as likely to be insane as people on the left!! Take the President for example!!

If you're on a side you're nuts. There is only one side -- Americans. Though, I consider Democrats as a whole not able to be voted for presently I don't particularly think the Republicans are much better. It's more a question of whether you'd like your ruin to come today (Democrats) or in the long term (Republicans). :D

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
US President Donald Trump suggested nuclear bombing hurricanes before they reach the United States, according to the Axios online newspaper. When Trump was briefed on the hurricane danger in the United States, he made the proposal that should have amazed others who attended the meeting, unnamed sources who are familiar with the meeting told Axios.
Trump's idea is not new and was aired during Dwight Eisenhower's administration in the 1950s. However, scientists have denied that the solution works.

I would say if someone is ready from the mental hospital it is Trump, Not the left side.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Especially the right who is deranged in their support of Trump
Derangement is more than mere support.
Otherwise 97% of voters are deranged.
TDS is characterized by inability to see other
perspectives, irrational comparisons with Hitler
& enduring hatred for the entire other side.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Mostly if effects lefties that make up/believe any lie they can to justify their irrational hatred of a orange man.
It's very rational and logical when someone goes out of his way to attack us, attack some Americans as being worse than dictators, favors dictators over freely elected leaders. But it's way way past arguing with those who won't change their mind no matter what he says or does. It's time to throw him and Moscow Mitch and the entire gang out of power. Then we can LOCK THEM UP.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Mostly if effects lefties that make up/believe any lie they can to justify their irrational hatred of a orange man.
Aye, there are plenty of perfectly rational reasons to oppose Trump,
given some of the agendas he's pursued. Where TDS arrives is
in hatred of things either imagined or relatively insignificant, hatred
of all who voted for him, & consequently being unable to see any
merit where they otherwise would.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Aye, there are plenty of perfectly rational reasons to oppose Trump,
given some of the agendas he's pursued.

Yes! I'd love to rag on him. But legitimate reasons to oppose him go unnoticed almost! They gobble up his actual lies totally unaware, then try to do a "gotcha" on his hyperbolic comments it's absolutely ridiculous!

Where TDS arrives is
in hatred of things either imagined or relatively insignificant, hatred
of all who voted for him, & consequently being unable to see any
merit where they otherwise would.

100% agree.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Derangement is more than mere support.
Otherwise 97% of voters are deranged.
TDS is characterized by inability to see other
perspectives, irrational comparisons with Hitler
& enduring hatred for the entire other side.
So if I started a thread about how the right has gone insane, would that be an example of what you are talking about in this post?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So if I started a thread about how the right has gone insane, would that be an example of what you are talking about in this post?
The right has its share of insanity too.
I know & have mentioned examples of those who cannot
find any merit on the left, hate everyone one the left, & see
them as demons of one type or another.
The left is just more off the rails these last few years cuz of
the double whammy of Hillary's unexpected loss to Trump,
& his antics in office.

Btw, I notice differences in how the 2 sides demonize......
The left uses "Hitler!".
The right uses "Marx!", "Stalin!", "Satan!", & "Darwin!".