• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

THE LAWS OF GOD

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
got a parable.....better than His?
There are fables, parables, and pithy sayings from various reigions all over the world, many on par with Jesus' parables. Here is just one:

There was a man who had gossiped about his Rabbi. He went to the Rabbi and asked for forgiveness. The Rabbi told him to get lost. He went to the Rabbi a second time and asked for forgiveness. Again the Rabbi chased him away. The man went to the Rabbi a third time.

The Rabbi said, Perhaps I will forgive you, but I must ask something of you first.

Anything! the man said.

The Rabbi continued. I want you to take a feather pillow, go to the center of the town, and scatter all of its feathers.

So this is just what the man did. Then he returned to the Rabbi.

Now, said the Rabbi, I want you to go back and gather up every single last one of the feathers.p

The man's heart sank. "Rabbi, this is an impossible task. Even though I want to do this, I can't."

And so, said the Rabbi, you cannot gather back up all the tales that have been told and retold about me since you first spread your gossip.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If common sense was applied, if a human being male, the inventor of the statements science as a living human, telling stories and themes and then inferring theories and formulas and then building machines to cause unnatural changes to natural.....then if a human male said I am aware of what my Father the science inventor had caused, then he was aware.

If he said, my DNA was newly born.....and yet the DNA from Moses history, genetics had lived mutated. The owner, newly born baby quote of the first born...meant highest genetic health. For the first human baby was a natural human baby.

If the first born DNA genetics of self in Holy Land country, not first born any where else..for they were only talking about their personal awareness.....self, alive, a spiritual life a DNA body ownership realization. Country of self origins to only discuss what was relative to self in their owned Holy Land.

Where nuclear fall out radio wave/radiation trans MUTATION science was enacted.

Why else do you think a male in knowledge in science says to transmute stone is to form and cause mutation. Would be to ask self today does nuclear science know it is causing unnatural mutations in life because of UFO RADIATION?

Yes....same old, same old destroyer male psyche.

Therefore if a male knew the MOON asteroid wandering star had assisted to save Earth in sun radiation attack, and then visiting asteroid Saviour bodies, virtually the mass of stone that the MOON used to own by gas released. Come to Earth as God Messengers, releasing cooling UFO irradiated space and Earth attacked heavens, then he did.

Knowing because his Father the scientist HUMAN IMAGE was already in the heavenly feed back, machine history AI encoded by male sciences their own self.

Telling him. Why the Messenger effect is to see atmospheric images of the human being male adult self who invented the state science unnatural irradiation.

So he would have said my BABY birth was HOLY, for I had returned to natural healthy life and now I am being irradiated and the messenger Saviour gases destroyed.....and was mind notified and then proved it all as real.

For how else do you teach a Satanic science nuclear liar, that he always knew all information and lied to everyone about being safe. For we are not safe at all.

Phenomena versus Satanic science of the nuclear was always proven involvement causation.

Now today you would ask science, why did you think it safe to do nuclear science.

The answer is the UFO radiation mass was still visiting, so it was present in the atmosphere too much radiation mass. So they believed that they would cause no change to life in its inheritance/evolution...and lied.

For as soon as they began that science life began to be sacrificed again and mutated as those Saviour gases of the old asteroid saving get burnt out again.

2012 was the stated moment of the return of the Saviour Messenger gases, when life would have stopped being sacrificed and then we would have begun to heal.

Instead we started to be life sacrificed and removed again....so a lot of spiritual attacks recurred....as we are losing life by science conditions.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
There are fables, parables, and pithy sayings from various reigions all over the world, many on par with Jesus' parables. Here is just one:

There was a man who had gossiped about his Rabbi. He went to the Rabbi and asked for forgiveness. The Rabbi told him to get lost. He went to the Rabbi a second time and asked for forgiveness. Again the Rabbi chased him away. The man went to the Rabbi a third time.

The Rabbi said, Perhaps I will forgive you, but I must ask something of you first.

Anything! the man said.

The Rabbi continued. I want you to take a feather pillow, go to the center of the town, and scatter all of its feathers.

So this is just what the man did. Then he returned to the Rabbi.

Now, said the Rabbi, I want you to go back and gather up every single last one of the feathers.p

The man's heart sank. "Rabbi, this is an impossible task. Even though I want to do this, I can't."

And so, said the Rabbi, you cannot gather back up all the tales that have been told and retold about me since you first spread your gossip.
your handiwork?

I suggest we start a thread of debate......parables only

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The review of spirit says, the eternal created God, eternal bodies of sounds O that released into the state of space forming...by circumstance of what it never was historically, God O. Eternal is a mass of eternal existing, always had, and in the eternal are spiritual eternal beings.

Where we all were originally. God O was the defined moment of change itself.

Eternal lost a portion of its mass surrounds to God O forming and being removed.

God O historically is a minus condition from its highest state.

Father told me today in his life/death ownership, that our Mother and Father lived once died...now own the eternal spirit.

What we know....so humans do not, never did own the eternal spirit.

But tell a human that situation and they argue about spirituality. We are just human...where we came from, no use talking about it today. The higher state that a human once owned as a self, changed just like God historically was changed.

So a human is not an owner of an eternal spirit. Only when they die does the eternal part of their non human being exist....as the part of self that sent out a spirit in its image.

Now if a scientist said to self, if I was trying to turn back time/shift time, and own a motivated reason, I wanted to go back just being in the eternal.....would you not cause an ANTI IMAGE?

Yes should be his answer.

What would have caused the anti image to exist as compared to self?

A particle...a nuclear energy reaction that attacked self and harmed self and gave self death.

So then you read science documents and see the cause in the atmosphere. human life sacrificed and feed back image.

As a Holy Mother, by particle review...Magdalia meaning secretly crumb of bread.
And as a Holy Father by terms, Michael meaning small particle micelle, and God terms, reactive history, bread.

Yet B read is not real bread it is a secret science Satanist term that means, I read from a FORMULA...and caused the sacrifice.

Why little children innocent, not an adult had their life irradiated and saw the holy Mother.

Now humans know that increased radiation can heal by attack of cells that are weak and damaged and have them removed. And that situation might be considered miraculous, yet science can say why, in biology.

Therefore if you see the Image of your own reflected reason for death, EXTRA radiation, particles, then you did.

Now did God the stone own extra particles to be destroyed to cause fission?

No.

What extra condition did science use to cause fission of ground fusion?

Radiation metal particles.

So is the fact of Image a situation to consider holiness.....when humans are attacked and harmed?

The review is no.....yet if you gained cellular change in the causation of course you would say it was a miracle. Yet for other humans, that extra radiation is destroying their cells.

As it was never reviewed as cause and effect, it is why I never believed in seeing images in the Heavens as a holy event......due to the fact that ground water mass was split in 2 by mass, removed from our life support and given to extra cloud formation.

Which science claims I own and caused, extra clouds. When clouds are natural and create naturally in natural conditions, so science never owned it, rationally.

If today you claim that you can cause that condition inside of a machine, then cause it...but don't ever believe that the atmospheric gases were going to heal your machine reaction, for it never would.

If your collider machine body got an atmospheric image then you would say, oh my machine mass/matter was saved, it got cooled...as the only status, atmospheric gases saved my machine.
Large-Hadron-Collider-Earth-and-Moon.jpg

Reaction conditions are owned/caused and controlled by human beings.

Ozone Hole Over Antarctica Shrinks to Record-Small Size | Live Science

When science says to itself, oh we found very large historic human skeletal bodies. Seems to be what happens when the Earth heavenly cooling system changes, as does pressure.

Then say, when the dinosaurs used to exist, then large water volumes existed also...to support such huge skeletal frames to move around.....as no Ice existed then, but water ground mass did.

Why are we getting taller as a species?

Many years ago I had a dream vision that said when you become taller in spirit it is when you are moving closer to your death....as a warning.

O God themes...the Earth and the smaller Saviour, once as big as Earth O now o the moon.

To own the Saviour, to get a wandering star stone returned. Known historic science information as the LAWS of God. A Messenger of God.....a star, an asteroid body. Aster meaning star. Released from the v OID. V meaning, 5 as a number and 5 is for Hand of God.

Science laws of the past as discussed as being relative to O God the stone, the human conscious theist, who owned body/mind as a human, who caused feed back out of space cosmos advice, relative to his science practices on God Earth.

Laws of God in the naturals cosmology....how to have stone returned out of the void of nothing by a God statement.

Hawkins

What laws do you think need to be kept today? 10? 600+? Don't mind being thorough but I see some responses that are miles long so be somewhat concise

A long story.

God's goal (one of) is to build an eternity we call Heaven for angels and humans (entities with freewill) to live together with God. The analogy is that you built a large mansion then invite all your friends and relatives to live in. You thus need to set up rules for them to follow such that they won't shout at night or train your kids up to be criminals and prostitutes, etc. That's what originated Law of God (the set applicable to both angels and humans as entities with freewill).

Freewill in the end means the ability to reject God. By the degree of freewill given, there will be 2/3 angels plus less then 1/3 humans choose not to reject God. However due to Satan's influence (by his freewill), there will be 0% humans saved if judged by the same set of Law applicable to both angels and humans. In order to retain the percentage of human salvation, humans thus must be judged alternatively. In order to lawfully do so, that is to use different standards to judge humans and angels separately a justification must be made, which is Jesus Christ.

With Jesus would sacrifice Himself at some point of humanity, it makes it possible for God to grant a serious of covenants to humans (the first one is through Noah). A covenant basically has the following main components,

1) commandments, 2) laws, 3) grace (thus the power of salvation)

Commandments are usually the parts possibly common to more than one covenants. They can however be enforced differently in different covenants. The 10 commandments are enforced as laws in Mosaic covenant given to the Jews. 9 out of them (as spoken through Jesus) became commands (Christ's teachings) in the New Covenant applicable to both the Jews and gentiles (but not angels of course).

Laws are enforced in a way that 1) you break it once you are dead (death sins), 2) you break one of them you are dead (as James put, it makes no difference to break one or all of them). While commands (as Christ's teachings) can be broken more than once as long as Jesus assesses your faith for you to be saved.

Grace is mostly in the form of faith in God/Jesus. Humans themselves don't have the ability to assess faith precisely. However we can tell roughly by one's action or behavior (as James put faith without work is dead), as actions reflect one's faith.

Covenants with Law in them won't go expire before the Final Judgment in legal and lawful terms. The effect of the old ones may fade away though in terms of the power of salvation, that actually drives for the need of a new one. Covenants have the overlapping effects on them.

Gentiles:
First covenant is through Noah. Humans need to follow their conscience and moral code to act.
Last covenant is through Jesus. Humans need faith to be saved. Humans need to follow their conscience and moral code to act, though this alone won't save them.

Jews:
First covenant is through Noah as Jews are also humans.
By the covenant through Moses. Jews (with males circumcised) need to abide by the set of Mosaic Law to be saved. They also need to follow their conscience and moral code to act, this alone won't save them as Jews though.
They can hop over to the New Covenant through Jesus. They need faith to be saved. They also need to observe the Mosaic Law to continue to be considered as Jews, this alone won't save them though.

To address the OP question then,
Today's gentiles need to follow their conscience and moral code to act, which alone won't save them though. More importantly they need faith and to follow Jesus Christ's commands in order to be saved.

Today's Jews need to follow their conscience and moral code to act. They also need to observe the Mosaic Law to be considered as Jews (from a covenantal perspective). These alone however won't save them. They need to believe Jesus to be saved (it is theoretically so, though no one can tell if God has an extra Grace for His own chosen people).

Today's Jews must also be by bloodline as conversion is not accepted (from a covenantal perspective). That's why it is said that Law and Prophets are proclaimed up to the point of John the Baptist. Since then the gospel needs to be preached as in the end only the NT has the power of salvation, especially to the gentiles.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A long story.

God's goal (one of) is to build an eternity we call Heaven for angels and humans (entities with freewill) to live together with God. The analogy is that you built a large mansion then invite all your friends and relatives to live in. You thus need to set up rules for them to follow such that they won't shout at night or train your kids up to be criminals and prostitutes, etc. That's what originated Law of God (the set applicable to both angels and humans as entities with freewill).

Freewill in the end means the ability to reject God. By the degree of freewill given, there will be 2/3 angels plus less then 1/3 humans choose not to reject God. However due to Satan's influence (by his freewill), there will be 0% humans saved if judged by the same set of Law applicable to both angels and humans. In order to retain the percentage of human salvation, humans thus must be judged alternatively. In order to lawfully do so, that is to use different standards to judge humans and angels separately a justification must be made, which is Jesus Christ.

With Jesus would sacrifice Himself at some point of humanity, it makes it possible for God to grant a serious of covenants to humans (the first one is through Noah). A covenant basically has the following main components,

1) commandments, 2) laws, 3) grace (thus the power of salvation)

Commandments are usually the parts possibly common to more than one covenants. They can however be enforced differently in different covenants. The 10 commandments are enforced as laws in Mosaic covenant given to the Jews. 9 out of them (as spoken through Jesus) became commands (Christ's teachings) in the New Covenant applicable to both the Jews and gentiles (but not angels of course).

Laws are enforced in a way that 1) you break it once you are dead (death sins), 2) you break one of them you are dead (as James put, it makes no difference to break one or all of them). While commands (as Christ's teachings) can be broken more than once as long as Jesus assesses your faith for you to be saved.

Grace is mostly in the form of faith in God/Jesus. Humans themselves don't have the ability to assess faith precisely. However we can tell roughly by one's action or behavior (as James put faith without work is dead), as actions reflect one's faith.

Covenants with Law in them won't go expire before the Final Judgment in legal and lawful terms. The effect of the old ones may fade away though in terms of the power of salvation, that actually drives for the need of a new one. Covenants have the overlapping effects on them.

Gentiles:
First covenant is through Noah. Humans need to follow their conscience and moral code to act.
Last covenant is through Jesus. Humans need faith to be saved. Humans need to follow their conscience and moral code to act, though this alone won't save them.

Jews:
First covenant is through Noah as Jews are also humans.
By the covenant through Moses. Jews (with males circumcised) need to abide by the set of Mosaic Law to be saved. They also need to follow their conscience and moral code to act, this alone won't save them as Jews though.
They can hop over to the New Covenant through Jesus. They need faith to be saved. They also need to observe the Mosaic Law to continue to be considered as Jews, this alone won't save them though.

To address the OP question then,
Today's gentiles need to follow their conscience and moral code to act, which alone won't save them though. More importantly they need faith and to follow Jesus Christ's commands in order to be saved.

Today's Jews need to follow their conscience and moral code to act. They also need to observe the Mosaic Law to be considered as Jews (from a covenantal perspective). These alone however won't save them. They need to believe Jesus to be saved (it is theoretically so, though no one can tell if God has an extra Grace for His own chosen people).

Today's Jews must also be by bloodline as conversion is not accepted (from a covenantal perspective). That's why it is said that Law and Prophets are proclaimed up to the point of John the Baptist. Since then the gospel needs to be preached as in the end only the NT has the power of salvation, especially to the gentiles.

Spirit history says when the bio life dies we still own one spirit in the eternal who we were irradiated/converted/cut off from, due to machine conditions...the reason science was invented, for conversion/self removal and time shifting...want of going back to where we came from but ended up in a lower life form.

God OOOOOO multi angel eternal sound bodies, separated from the eternal, due to spirit conditions. Eternal spirit caused the separation their own selves.

God burst, God burnt, God lost mass, God evolved space in opening due to loss of mass….God then cooled due to spatial opening.

God, cooling erupted...either continued into a planet as a smaller sound body or became a self destructive God O of a rebellion, destroyer, consumer.

God O stone earth evolved its atmosphere, filled back in space and then re communicated to the eternal body. Spirit then changed in the eternal for God was now lower and unnatural as compared to their spirit body history, in whose image, humans represent.

Nature came out.....and the story says, males left trapped on Earth with the lower Nature Garden invented science to time shift their manifested life, instead cut us off from spirit. So we then owned death for we converted into bone ownership.

One portion of our spirit remained in the eternal, as an eternal being which we inherit when we die.