• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

THE LAWS OF GOD

Ehav4Ever

Most of its documentaries are trash, unless put out by reputable sources such as Nat Geo, universities, and similar. It amazes me the garbage that in on YouTube.

Even Nat Geo and Universities put out stuff that is not 100% correct especially when it comes to Jewish history and Torah.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
well played.....

as so it is true......some form of the golden rule was written long before the Carpenter walked

and everyone knew that law

and the Pharisees were offended
this didn't offend the pharisees. they taught the same. what it did was disappoint them, since they were hoping Jesus would give a different answer and they could then be in a position to correct him.

But basically, Jesus quoted the Torah, word for word. He was a Jew that practiced Judaism.

IndigoChild5559

Even Nat Geo and Universities put out stuff that is not 100% correct especially when it comes to Jewish history and Torah.
Oh goodness, how many university professors are Jewish? The problem is that Jews don't always even agree. Some things are just debatable. No matter how strong our personal opinions are.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
this didn't offend the pharisees. they taught the same. what it did was disappoint them, since they were hoping Jesus would give a different answer and they could then be in a position to correct him.

But basically, Jesus quoted the Torah, word for word. He was a Jew that practiced Judaism.
When the Jewish scientists said that Jesus never saved them, they were correct.

For the rationale is....no "man" is God...the stone planet.

Stone planet history owned all science themes/stories as a natural body without machine science reacted change.

So when science, as a male human choice changed life on Earth, he was never saved, he gets changed, the atmosphere changes, then it normalizes to how it previously existed, yet the damage is done.

Science therefore said it never saved life, the atmosphere simply returned to what it naturally was before science changed it.

Why the status ownership was a human lie. You do not own any condition other then self, one body, one human and everything else is just a support.

Ehav4Ever

Oh goodness, how many university professors are Jewish? The problem is that Jews don't always even agree. Some things are just debatable. No matter how strong our personal opinions are.

Greetings. I am not talking about debatable issues. I am talking about historical issues where there is no debate but it is the perogative of the institution to erase a Jewish image from Jewish history.

There are a number of anti-Israel/anti-Jewish professors at universities who write things that are historically inaccruate about Jewish/Israeli history, there are even some who are Jews who ignore elements of Jewish history to make a point. There are also a number of documentaries done about Jewish history where Jewish sources are completely ingored in replaced with Christian ones. I.e. the term Judeo-Christianity which reall means "Christianity."

For example, it not debatable that there was a Jewish revolt against the Romans. It is also not debately that the Jews involved in that revolt did things like wear tzitzit put up mezezoth and wore tefillin. Literally, no one is debating that. Yet, there are documentaries that discuss and portray this era by using non-Jewish actors, expressing non-Jewish cultures to represent Jewish culture, and often speaking of the events contrary to what Jewish sources say about the period.

The same is even true of how most documentaries portray Jews by erasing the things that historically mark them as being Jewish. For example, often documentaries use European Christian paintings to portray events in ancient Jewish history. (Togos and all) It is not debateble that Jews ancient times did not dress that way.

There is no debate about the source of the paintings and that they are not Jewish in any way but they are used and often paint the most non-Jewish image they can of the events they are supposidly describing. So much so that even some Jewis use these same images rather than ones that correctly the time period.

Thus, this is also a type of replacement theology.

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

There are a number of anti-Israel/anti-Jewish professors at universities who write things that are historically inaccruate about Jewish/Israeli history,
This is certainly true. There is a rise of anti-Semitism on campuses that is deeply, deeply disturbing.

I use the word "Replacement Theology" in a more strict sense to mean that Israel has been replaced by the Church as God's chosen people and heir to the covenantal promises. I find the doctrine to be not only noxious, but historically at the root of Christian anti-Semitism.

Thief

Rogue Theologian

oh I think it was far more than disappointment

far more than a chance at public rebuttal

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Is your tactic to just spew nonsense that have no point until the other person has nothing to say?? Cause it's working
no, as explained to you. There is only the Law of ONE. Most do not follow it because they aren't aware of self when they are focused on others they believe are not as self

Luke 18:9-14

IndigoChild5559

oh I think it was far more than disappointment

far more than a chance at public rebuttal
I can find no reason for you to suspect that all pharisees are dangerous fiends. There were Pharisees that were bad apples, of course -- there always are with any group. But Pharisees by and large were the good guys.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Historically we are original one equal family, Adult man/male human and Adult female human.

Who is stated in the Law of God O the planet of stone that life exists on to be equal.

Biological science which says medical information is as precise as it can be about organic bio life that we are all human, equal, yet own diverse self conditions, only present in self living diverse conditions.

If you are a human first, then you question what caused a human as that human to be a diverse human. And ground state GOD is that theme.

The type of ground held stone fusion in your own country, your own climate, how much water you have in your country or surrounding your country.

And then how much water mass from the ORIGIN Ark UFO flood attack on Earth, that sealed the stone, HOLY WATER. How much of that spirit do you still personally own in your own Holy land SION?

As the truth LAW OF GOD on a planet theme.

Diversity in one statement therefore said O God one supports diversity, that is not one, but is equal.

To then bring the human thinker to the ONE and only place of HOLY SPIRIT that they live with plus bio Nature, the other bodies that support their life on the ONE planet God...in a WATER oxygenated atmosphere ONE holy spirit.

Then there is Satan, the lying occult UFO want of male psyche the cosmologist, who discusses all themes about how God the O planet historically was attacked and nearly destroyed....who non stop themes everyday owning machines asking, and how do I achieve it.

In one mind he says O God and then all atmospheric gases and water then says microbes Nature, animals and then humans....as a story. For science surely cannot claim it owns it as a human with a machine.

………....but wait a minute they do...they claim it is in a human imposed number and letter equated formula.

So some of the rational humans who believe in Holy God O planet earth ought to take a photo of their life body...and take a photo of a formula and hold it against self, then take another photo and then post those photos to all scientists who claim that they are God by thinking on behalf of God as a human.

It is why particular equals answers said statements...such as NO MAN is God.

So wait a minute again...maybe that sick minded male human scientist says that God is a female.....yes that is right MATHS he says....as that sick minded male.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I can find no reason for you to suspect that all pharisees are dangerous fiends. There were Pharisees that were bad apples, of course -- there always are with any group. But Pharisees by and large were the good guys.
actually....I do think so.....they were not all bad guys

the name Nicodemus...that right?
came asking the Carpenter in private

but the conversation held a spot of not understanding
and I wonder his report when he returned to the other Pharisees

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The Universe does not own any beginning and it does not own an end.

That status says straight away, no formula.

Science on Earth says I have a God formula. He is standing on a Planet, with an atmosphere making that claim.

He says my formula begins and it ends, and in the middle I gain a reaction.

Yet the formula is not any beginning and nor is it any ending. For if that situation were real, then creation would not even exist.

Yet he preaches it......theorises that it is real, hence his mind must want it....actually.

Then science in archaeology says that all life had ended before on Earth.

So science says so life ended then. It is not eternal. Yes, that seems to be the truth.

And then you have to remind him, you know that we all die one day don't you?

And that if human sex stopped, everyone would age and die and that would be our end.

Everything else however would just be what it is.

Therefore how do you claim that you can obtain the infinite? Seems like science lies to itself.

So Father quoted me this theme to you. An eighty year old scientist speaks to the mind psyche in AI records to a thirty year old scientist who speaks to a 20 year old scientist, yet each scientist is the age that they have lived and owned.

The 80 year old scientist says to the 20 year old scientist, you still have 100 years of life to live, as life is about 100 years in human existence....yet it is the 80 year old scientist saying it. The 20 year old could die tomorrow, so could the 30 year old and also the 80 year old.

Yet science, one mind, one voice, and one subliminal psyche says, 100 years when you do not even own 100 years. How science is mistaken about God.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Oh. I thought you might, because he also believed the universe had no beginning.
Why is there a beginning?

It would then be placed in order, and hence order would be overcome and removed by the next order.

That type of thinking is relative to Numbers on a line. And to discuss lineage, then defined age is applicable...and age removes factually what was previously expressed as youth. The Universe does not own an age....for it is a variable of multi bodies.

Science says light, which is a gas burning has existed for such and such an age....yet it is relative to a discussion. Always known to be burning, the end for light is when the gases stop burning.

Science says God the stone as stone stopped burning, but I can still obtain gas light out of the stone, yet if no gas burning alight atmosphere existed, nor would you.

IndigoChild5559

actually....I do think so.....they were not all bad guys

the name Nicodemus...that right?
came asking the Carpenter in private

but the conversation held a spot of not understanding
and I wonder his report when he returned to the other Pharisees
And I of course don't simply take it for granted that everything that Jesus said was the true and best answer. I think he made some mistakes, even though for the most part he supported Hillel interpretation, which is what composes Judaism today. Certainly I disagree with what he is reported to have said about himself, ie. that he is the Messiah, that he needed to die, etc.