• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Australian rivers, what's in that water, John...on the man-eating registry...?

I caught a small bull shark under the bridge many years ago. Maybe a few Centropogon australis but they're only a problem if you get them in a prawn net and they won't kill you, only make you wish you were dead. ****heads on jet skis are the biggest danger.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning by discovering, no matter how hard you try to chase Canadian Geese out of your yard...they just keep coming back....that is, until you hit them in the tail feathers with a snowball..... they have not come back yet....time will tell

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
****heads on jet skis are the biggest danger.

Some payback for ya... Enjoy
water-skiing-fail.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
“Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,” I said, “art sure no craven,
Ghastly grim and ancient Raven wandering from the Nightly shore—
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night’s Plutonian shore!”
Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
After considering the dropping in trade-in prices for new Pixel phones, $5 in one day, and the abominable trade-in offering from other sources with lower list prices, I ordered a Pixel 7 today from Google trading in my pixel 3axl. I believe that's going to be a win when it arrives but we'll see. Adding to the presumptive win is a statement from Rovio that they'll transfer all my levels, boosters etc with a simple request.