• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Goodnight people
UZuk.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My family just doesn't do them so the few I've been to have been the family reunions of friends. Which is nice being included like that but awkward because you don't know anyone else and sometimes I've notice people frown on non-blood family being present. But I suppose less awkward than being around a bunch of people you don't know or recognize but are expected to because you're related to them. But maybe that's not a bad thing because I 100% failed to recognize a cousin at my brother's funeral and did not care.

ChristineM

Premium Member
A good Sunday afternoon to all except @John53 and a good Sunday evening to him.

Of course if its still morning where you are please wait to read this later ;-)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, it's clear, cool, and sunny here, but the ravages of winter still continue in some areas: Snowy Michigan pileup on I-96 ensnares up to 100 vehicles, police say

PORTLAND, Mich. -- Up to 100 vehicles were involved in a massive pileup on Interstate 96 during white-out conditions, Michigan police said.

There were reports of injuries that do not appear to be serious, police said on Twitter. Early reports said 50 to 100 vehicles were in the Saturday crash near Portland, a city over 100 miles (over 161 kilometers) northwest of Detroit.

Officials posted photos of cars backed up along the frigid roads after the crash and said part of the interstate was closed.

The weather has since cleared, police said, though it's unknown when the interstate will reopen.

Gotta be careful out there.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I would love to have a good Japanese lunch today..... but there are no good Japanese retardants nearby

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's what Japanese cookery books are for

I have a bunch, use to cook a lot of Japanese and Chinese food...... and many folks, all I knew actually, even Japanese and Chinese people liked it.... but Mrs Wu gets angry if I go buy all the things I need to cook so I decided I got tired of the arguments and quit....so now I think I will wait until Tuesday and go to the Japanese place near my office for Gyoza, Miso and Edamame.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Sounds like the gods are punishing you

Nah , todays weirdity, it was the spring festival. Walking by the stalls she stopped at one, the guy made metal statues out of scrap. She (eldest daughter) started moving the status and placing them in size order. I used to do that.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Nah , todays weirdity, it was the spring festival. Walking by the stalls she stopped at one, the guy made metal statues out of scrap. She (eldest daughter) started moving the status and placing them in size order. I used to do that.

I look at statues made from scrap and think that looks like scrap without the s.