• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
cat-toilet-paper.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
OK...since you pack of LOSERS could not figure out where I am...you ALL LOSE!!!!

I'm in a Marriott in Florida..... Ooh, I don't know where I'll be tomorrow.... well I do know...but none of you do...could just SNEAK up on you and go full on bear on ya....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I'm thinking of reporting you to de Santis' secret police for being furry bear who is going to introduce trans woke substances into the precious bodily fluids of right thinking Floridians and turn them into anti-Putin pagan Biden worshipers.

Daemon Sophic

I'm thinking of reporting you to de Santis' secret police for being furry bear who is going to introduce trans woke substances into the precious bodily fluids of right thinking Floridians and turn them into anti-Putin pagan Biden worshipers.
Truly. And under that cheap fur coat, he is out in public, COMPLETELY NAKED!! :eek::oops:

Plus, can you tell a boy bear from a girl bear? I can’t!
I think they/them may be trying to delegitimize the whole male vs female dichotomy that God gave each of us AT BIRTH. :oops:

1679110326708.gif

Stonetree

Model Member
Premium Member
I've been researching how essential trees really are to the survival of the human race. Trees are a wonder in nature. Without trees there would be no RF, France or Australia.......There would be America, however...(Wikiwow)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I went to bed early last night, so now I'm up early this morning. I think I had a weird dream last night, but now I can't remember what it was. I probably dreamed I won this thread.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Happy lunchtime win.

Just a thick cut slice of smoked ham on fresh homemade bread roll. Chocolate biscuits and a cup of tea. I will win with that for lunch.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Tomorrow is the spring festival. Horticulturists, growers, garden centers, wholesalers, farmers all gather in the village to show of the best of their prodice. Despite the forecast heavy rain i will be buying some plants.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I've been researching how essential trees really are to the survival of the human race. Trees are a wonder in nature. Without trees there would be no RF, France or Australia.......There would be America, however...(Wikiwow)

Around 4 billion trees are cut down each year for paper production alone. It makes you think whether you really need to wipe your _______ (fill in the blank)

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Slept for about 30 minutes and woke up feeling like someone has whacked me in the ribs with a mattock handle. Should be a fun night.