• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
It is at the moment when you no longer know why you got started and begin to question where you are going that the noises in the dark become most disturbing, but I know where I am going.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
As a computer engineer, I have built software systems. And you know that she or he who controls computers controls the world.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
As a computer engineer, I have built software systems. And you know that she or he who controls computers controls the world.
As a hobbyist wanna bee programmer I have implemented a recursive dir tree print in bash, but you'd think it was impossible going by replies on stack exchange. Sometimes I get information there or one one of the other tech exchanges, but all I can find on this is "Why would you want to do that?" "Well you know 'Find' is how you're supposed to do it." "If you use -print option find won't put in the tilde." wrong. Find still puts in a tilde or bash does. So you see the wrong answer sometimes gets voted up despite being wrong, and sometimes you just have to do things that stack exchange tells you not to. You have to break their little hearts sometimes, and sometimes you have to post last.

atanu

Premium Member
Double negative made it positive for the bridge. I have rectified the situation now and wrested control.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Double negative made it positive for the bridge. I have rectified the situation now and wrested control.

aaaaaaand you lost control..... you should get that checked..... I imagine it can be embarrassing when that happens in public