• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This of course does not apply to anyone here.

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for December 04, 2023

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Good morning, I was woken at 0500 by the cicadas singing, that usually means it will be 40c and I'm going for covid booster #6. Might also ask about the new type of shingles vaccine, I couldn't get the original one. I lead such an exciting life.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Good morning, I was woken at 0500 by the cicadas singing, that usually means it will be 40c and I'm going for covid booster #6. Might also ask about the new type of shingles vaccine, I couldn't get the original one. I lead such an exciting life.
The new shingles jab is much better but some people such as me have a couple days of symptoms. It was IMO worth it.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The new shingles jab is much better but some people such as me have a couple days of symptoms. It was IMO worth it.

I couldn't have the original one because it's a live virus and I've had a bone marrow transplant. From what I've read there's a new one I can have.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Cooking tip.

i learned this from an Italian chef.

How do you tell if your spaghetti is properly cooked.

Fish a strand out of the water with a fork and throw it at the wall.

if it sticks it's cooked, if it falls off it needs boiling a little longer

I have also been told by an uncouth youth that it works with socks too