• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Chick-Fil-A-Sandwich-pin-1-569x1024.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The neighbour went prawning last night and dropped me in about 2kg. I win. Hopefully he goes crabbing soon.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The neighbour went prawning last night and dropped me in about 2kg. I win. Hopefully he goes crabbing soon.
He dropped you in about 2kg of prawns? Putting the prawns in a bucket and dropping you in seems like a waste of good prawns. Or is this one of those language things where we need to translate into American?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
He dropped you in about 2kg of prawns? Putting the prawns in a bucket and dropping you in seems like a waste of good prawns. Or is this one of those language things where we need to translate into American?

Take all the L's out, it worked with solder.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
It is unanimously decided........I AM THE WINNER !....(Thank You ,Thank You ,Thank You)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've been gone for a couple of months, and a winner still has not been declared yet...until now. I win.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I've been gone for a couple of months, and a winner still has not been declared yet...until now. I win.

Obviously losing while being gone, and you think you can just waltz back here at the head of the winners list...

Ok, for a few minutes anyway.

P. S. How've you been?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Obviously losing while being gone, and you think you can just waltz back here at the head of the winners list...

Ok, for a few minutes anyway.

P. S. How've you been?

Well, I could have tried to waltz, but it's something I never learned to do.

I'm doing well. I got distracted for a few weeks, but then I came back to RF and saw hundreds and hundreds of alerts.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Well, I could have tried to waltz, but it's something I never learned to do.

I'm doing well. I got distracted for a few weeks, but then I came back to RF and saw hundreds and hundreds of alerts.
did you fox trot, two step or bossa nova?
Were you like Rudy Valentino, right across the floor?