• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Today is not a winning day. I have to go sit around for 3 or 4 hours while Karen gets her hair done. It's cloudy and gloomy again so won't be able to take photos while I wait. There's minor flooding all over the place. And my garage stinks and I can't work out why.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Today is not a winning day. I have to go sit around for 3 or 4 hours while Karen gets her hair done. It's cloudy and gloomy again so won't be able to take photos while I wait. There's minor flooding all over the place. And my garage stinks and I can't work out why.

its snowing....nuff said

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Not til you retire.
So you're currently a "working slob".
Thank you for your service.

since there is nothing in the definition of Thankless or Curmudgeon that says it is required to be retired......I will have you know I am a proud Thankless Curmudgeon who just happens to also be a working slob.....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

The trick with hair is to get yours done at the same time. Hubby does that and it cuts his wait down by a half hour. We usually book a Saturday morning, there is a big market in the town where our hairdresser is. So he often goes to look around the market and have a coffee while people watching, another hour gone. And then he will sit and play games on his phone... The time passes in no time.

What does it smell of?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The trick with hair is to get yours done at the same time. Hubby does that and it cuts his wait down by a half hour. We usually book a Saturday morning, there is a big market in the town where our hairdresser is. So he often goes to look around the market and have a coffee while people watching, another hour gone. And then he will sit and play games on his phone... The time passes in no time.

What does it smell of?
Sloth for both of you.
Metrosexuality for him.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

What does it smell of?

I have little to no hair on my head, the barber wipes me down with a face washer, so that would fill in 2 minutes.

It smells like cow poop. I hosed the car off underneath best I could and parked it outside this morning. If the smell is gone when we leave it's the car and I'll take it to a drive through car wash while Karen gets her do.