• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We have an entire month, every year that ranges between -26C and -28C...never had anything explode because of freezing.... but then we know its going to happen....did have one year when we had that and about 2 feet of snow fall per week where an ice dam built up on my roof and caused water to leak in my living room. Was a fun day of digging a path to the back of my house getting on a ladder ai chopping an 8 inch thick 10 inch wide ice dam of my roof

You are so lucky

images (18).jpeg

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Petit-déjeuner du Grand Chelem

It typically doesn't exist, you may be able to find a place that does serve a full "English" breakfast to please English clientele but the bacon will probably be lardons (chunky bacon bits)

View attachment 51613

A french full breakfast is more balanced and probably healthier because it contains white cheese and seasonal fruit.

View attachment 51615
Both look good to me, but I am eating more of the French style these days.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
There is no sarcasm with such morally corrupt filth. Only a dumb, foolish man who thinks the rest of us are as dumb as he is and will believe his heresy

Wait...... dumb and stupid men.....believe my hearsey that February in the foothills of the Adirondacks is pretty much -26C and -28C every day and that, combined with large amounts of snow can create an ice dam on the roof......REALLY!?

OK..........whatever........

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We have an entire month, every year that ranges between -26C and -28C...never had anything explode because of freezing.... but then we know its going to happen....did have one year when we had that and about 2 feet of snow fall per week where an ice dam built up on my roof and caused water to leak in my living room. Was a fun day of digging a path to the back of my house getting on a ladder ai chopping an 8 inch thick 10 inch wide ice dam of my roof
No ice guard membrane under shingles?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
My three year old son had a lot of problems with potty training; and I was on him constantly.
One day we stopped at Taco Bell for a quick lunch in between errands. It was very busy, with a full dining room.
While enjoying my taco, I smelled something funny, so of course, I checked my seven month old daughter, and she was clean. Then I realized that Matt had not asked to go potty in a while, so I asked him and he said, "No."
I kept thinking, "Oh Lord, that child has had an accident and I didn't have any clothes with me." Then I said, "Matt, are you sure you did not have an accident?
I just knew that he must have, because the smell was getting worse. S00000....I asked one more time, "Matt, did you have an accident?"
Matt jumped up, yanked down his pants, bent over and spread his cheeks and yelled.... "SEE, MOM, IT'S JUST FARTS!!!"
While 100 people nearly choked to death on their tacos, he calmly pulled up his pants and sat down to eat his food as if nothing happened. I was mortified!
Some kind elderly people made me feel a lot better, when they came over and thanked me for the best laugh they had ever had!!! .
Another old gentleman stopped us in the parking lot as we were leaving, bent over to my son and said,
"Don't worry son, my wife accuses me of the same thing all the time...I just never had the nerve to make the point like you did.".................
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png