• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well, I dislike Spam intensely, even more than bacon.....but irony.....that I like....and with that...I win

5200.jpg
POLITICS POLITICS POLITICS

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nope...nothing to do with politics....but irony..if only you knew....BWAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA!!!!

Wu Wei

hmmm spam vs haggis..... I don't like spam....and I dislike haggis......hey...whaddaya know...much the same as the presidential election.....

Wu Wei

Under Trump, no pick-a-nick baskets and nothing but spam and haggis.

One of them IS haggis and the other IS spam....I don't like either of them..... one will make me eat bacon...the other will make me eat haggis......YUK to both

avatars-000001727162-xcauqa-t500x500.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
One of them IS haggis and the other IS spam....I don't like either of them..... one will make me eat bacon...the other will make me eat haggis......YUK to both

avatars-000001727162-xcauqa-t500x500.jpg

So, if I ever walk through the wilderness, I should wear something like this to keep the bears away?

brandsonsale-store_2271_3343278398

Wu Wei

So, if I ever walk through the wilderness, I should wear something like this to keep the bears away?

brandsonsale-store_2271_3343278398

I can only speak for myself.....I can't speak for these guys

NZW7I2LVZFHYDFYKB5WSMX6XW4.jpg

They may love Haggis and Spam....heck...they may even like bacon

Last edited: