• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
750be6b2692a4481aa59fda9339b9ae6--scottish-sayings-scotland-trip.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I dilate on my continuing ability to win which is of course due to my stellar winning ability which is beyond compare even by time traveling aliens who caused Atlantis to sink and are directing the future of humanity.

Duke_Leto

We just get them too much of the time in winter.

Where I live, we have two seasons -- summer and winter. Spring and autumn are bygone memories, lost to climate change along with most of our insects, birds, bats, and wildlife. Often I will bemoan the freezing weather, only to find the next day that it's boiling tomorrow.

By the way, on the subject of clouds, have you ever read Aristophanes' play The Clouds? 5th century BCE equivalent of a South Park episode.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Where I live, we have two seasons -- summer and winter. Spring and autumn are bygone memories, lost to climate change along with most of our insects, birds, bats, and wildlife. Often I will bemoan the freezing weather, only to find the next day that it's boiling tomorrow.

By the way, on the subject of clouds, have you ever read Aristophanes' play The Clouds? 5th century BCE equivalent of a South Park episode.
I've never read that.
But with such a name, it sounds like it would have too many big words.