• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
20431.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning by watching episode 4 of Star Trek: Picard and seeing that Samurai warriors still exist in outer space.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We haven't seen any Klingons yet. And they're calling him the "Romulan Legolas". This is not a spoiler to anyone whose seen previews

de0af344c7a4c84649f5f3ed96432440e4ee5e14.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I win learning Van Halen's Ain't Talkin Bout Love on guitar.
Although I should be careful playing Van Halen because I don't feel like arguing Van Halen is Van Halen, and is vastly superior to Sammy Van Hagar, and Van Whoeverthehellthoseothertwoguyswere.

Wu Wei

I win learning Van Halen's Ain't Talkin Bout Love on guitar.
Although I should be careful playing Van Halen because I don't feel like arguing Van Halen is Van Halen, and is vastly superior to Sammy Van Hagar, and Van Whoeverthehellthoseothertwoguyswere.

Sam Halen or Van Hagar....NOT Sammy Van Hagar...that's just wrong :D

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
All of a sudden, my access to RF on my phone is broken. I keep getting a bogus message about how I need to enable cookies but they're enabled. Mutter. But I'll win sooner or later.

Wu Wei

古来圣贤皆寂寞,How many great men were forgotten through the ages?
惟有饮者留其名。But great drinkers are more famous than sober sages.

李白 Li Bai