• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The intellectual cowardice thread makes me wonder how I'd do in Germany (other than drinking because I would not be able to keep up with them). I've not had any problems with Germans, but I know many Americans often think they are rude because they tend to be blunt. But I find it helpful, they find it helpful, so we're good. How else would I have known my German is "sehr Amerikaner?" (though some have complimented my German teacher for some of the things she did teach, so I'm no *all* too bad :p)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I have a degree in agreeableness.
I had always assumed that was just a genetic trait of the lab breeds. But, then again, if you're mama or papa, a rottie will move mountains without hesitation or question. Even a golden retriever will stare at you for a moment like you're the idiot you are for requesting such a thing, but they are retrievers and must obey, so off they go.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Really, I'd love to have another rottweiler. I absolutely love and adore them, and they are a breed that if need be could help keep me safe. It is, however, very tragic they are highly prone to hip problems.:(

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
29 x 19 = 551, but nobody really cares even though if it didn't =551 the universe would basically be torn asunder, never having existed at all. Obviously.