• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The bear is so smart, he believes,
So why can't he fix his pet peeves?
He works so dang hard
to keep up his yard.
But always he's beaten by leaves.

Some of us have a real degree
We work at other jobs
We don't have a raking PhD
We're not of the lazy retired mob

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
After 5 hours of getting the leaves out of my yard...and realizing it is only round 1....I DESERVE this win
A bear doing what is against nature's design and plan and evolved intent is no winning thing. Now, go be a good bear and put all those leaves back. Humans have silly standards when it comes to this "lawn care" thingy they invented while they were extremely drunk.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And even the concept of a lawn is anti-evolutionary and bound to fail. Also, leaves are natures fertilizer and to interfere with nature is to tempt her wrath.

Wu Wei

A bear doing what is against nature's design and plan and evolved intent is no winning thing. Now, go be a good bear and put all those leaves back. Humans have silly standards when it comes to this "lawn care" thingy they invented while they were extremely drunk.

I blame my wife.....she's a human...AND Chinese

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
And even the concept of a lawn is anti-evolutionary and bound to fail. Also, leaves are natures fertilizer and to interfere with nature is to tempt her wrath.

Well, I guess you could always train a dog to mow the lawn.

222279ceaa98f293e76e1565459f800a.jpg

Wu Wei

Well,..... I've had enough.....Not feeling well....so I'm not going to spend another minute today carrying @Revoltingest and the rest of you retired deadbeats on my back....... I'm going home