• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning by boiling some noodles for the teriyaki chicken and making blueberry scones (low on sugar)....and in a few minutes I shall win again with a nice cup of tea

Wu Wei

Winning by calling you on the early lunch claim....because on the right coast...which is right for multiple reasons, not just direction....it is WAAAAAAAY past lunch.....so in reality..... you had a late lunch

Wu Wei

actually I think you meant to say..... my claim "twists slowly, slowly and I win"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm typing and thinking at the same time. I should get a reward for that especially considering where I'm typing and what I'm thinking about.

Daemon Sophic

I'm typing and thinking at the same time. I should get a reward for that especially considering where I'm typing and what I'm thinking about.
You get a nice “Participation Trophy!”, on a used napkin.

While I will take the crate of gold bouillon that comes with each and every one of my wins on this thread.
;)(you have to post at just the right time, and you have to be properly registered with the Devs, for the trucks to deliver the HUGE stacks of gold).;)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You get a nice “Participation Trophy!”, on a used napkin.

While I will take the crate of gold bouillon that comes with each and every one of my wins on this thread.
;)(you have to post at just the right time, and you have to be properly registered with the Devs, for the trucks to deliver the HUGE stacks of gold).;)
Being a tax collector, my assessed your horde and taxed it at 101% to compensate for your Scrooge McDuck gold lust. Let that be a lesson.