• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
How did you provoke the cactus into an attack you richly deserved?

I simplify walked by. It looked innocent enough, just standing there, and I looked away for a second...... and it jumped me.... for no reason other than I was there....never see the stately saguaro do that..... but the sneaky underhanded organ pipe cactus..... them you have to watch

Wu Wei

Oh and I win while being satiated on Mexican food.... had my fill and it will soon be time to head home

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I simplify walked by. It looked innocent enough, just standing there, and I looked away for a second...... and it jumped me.... for no reason other than I was there....never see the stately saguaro do that..... but the sneaky underhanded organ pipe cactus..... them you have to watch
just fess up.....

you got drunk
wandered into the desert
and stumbled into a cactus

Wu Wei

just fess up.....

you got drunk
wandered into the desert
and stumbled into a cactus

Nope, i just walked by and WHAMMO the cactus attacked.....and this happened right in front of the entrance to the hotel front desk

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A cactus defeated a bear.
Whooda thunkit?