• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning again by suppressing the urge to start replying to the statement "Happy Holidays" with "Happy Freakin' Holidays to you too"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Or perhaps downward dog?
Mixing Indian physical yoga posture and Chinese martial arts forms lays bare the level of your loss.

As my instructor explained it, repulse monkey is an apparent retreat but really is pulling your opponent toward you with one hand while striking him with the other.

Our teacher likes to tie what appear to be graceful movements to their martial application in hand-to-hand fighting believing (correctly in my case) that knowing the martial application is helpful in mastering the form.

You've now been given an opportunity to become a wee bit less ignorant while, of course, your losing streak stays intact.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
In aiming to upgrade we do what we can with the technology we have. You can't see that under our masks, though.
You celebrate your mask. I endeavor to remove mine. Which is the winning strategy is for history to determine.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey, so am I....got 3 pairs about a month ago.
I am actually going back on Sunday. I ordered new frames and lenses on Saturday; they told me I was on a 2 year prescription so I wouldn't need another eye test as the lenses were the same...

...But then also they had to sign the form the army gave me about my eyesight, the test of which had to be within a year, so I needed to have another eyetest, which they did today...

..And now I need new lenses, which I am having fitted on Sunday.

And to top it off, I had to pay them £12 just to sign the army form.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm not relaxed for political reasons. So this little victory here is a token of a much bigger victory to come.