• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Skinnier win.
img_the_5_most_wrinkly_dog_breeds_541_600.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Posting images of dogs is a winning thing to do. But not, of course, this thread winning in the ultimate sense.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Except when they're sleeping. Have a nice, long nap.

Tried that..... something woke me up...I think it was a bear...or possibly my stomach grumbling... which still means I was woken up by a bear......and well...I'm back....besides, there is not any snow on the ground here at the moment.....and one simply cannot hibernate without snow....that is just wrong

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Tried that..... something woke me up...and well...I'm back....besides, there is not any snow on the ground here at the moment.....and one simply cannot hibernate without snow....that is just wrong
It's a good thing climate change is a myth. The lack of snow is an illusion which you can overcome by rejecting lying facts.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Sometimes the word-of-the-day is winning as today with "lardy-dardy""

It was exaggerated flattery he always felt provoked and disgusted with. Such absurd palaver, and lardy-dardy talk as that of his grand mover and seconder. F. A. J., "Greaswick for Coalheavers': or, The Alderman's Election" The Amateur's Magazine, 1859

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
There is no need for rudeness....that is no way to win...You starvelling, you eel-skin, you dried neat's-tongue, you bull's-pizzle, you stock-fish--O for breath to utter what is like thee!-you tailor's-yard, you sheath, you bow-case, you vile standing tuck!