• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

TJ73

You guys don't really want the prize, trust me. I know you would not like it at all. Would I steer you wrong? Just trust me. I'll just go ahead and make this the last post, K?

TJ73

(hides duct tape used to tie up Quagmire and dusts off hands)

What? There was a MOD here. I didn't see a MOD. But thanks for letting me put this to bed for you guys.;)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
(hides duct tape used to tie up Quagmire and dusts off hands)

What? There was a MOD here. I didn't see a MOD. But thanks for letting me put this to bed for you guys.;)

*Struggles against duct tape and says "Mumph mum phumpmh umphumpumphma!" (translation, "Why does this keep happening?")

Draka

Wonder Woman
Time to layeth the smacketh down!!! It doesn't matter what you think!!! WIN

I know you didn't just try to quote the People's Champ. That would deserve a whooping of a candyass right there. So shut your mouth and know your role. :cool:

xkatz

:p well you got me for a sec but see? i win >.<

phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
(curses!). OK,....the person who posts below me is sexually attracted to lawn furniture.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
You know... I was thinking that the ultimate winner of this thread will probably someone who has the ability to close threads. ;)

Guilty as charged!

(c'mere, chaise lounge! Rrrowr!)

Yeah, sometimes I forget where I am. :p