• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Daemon Sophic

Actually, you're probably an American Citizen. :thumbsup:

(s) But of course, who can believe the liberal rag called Forbes? :rolleyes: Especially, when they've gotten the real news from the "Tennessee Conservative News". Because stalwart neutrality is always a winner. (/s)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
780076c20fc01024b0201e0fa86b9f1d.jpg

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually, you're probably an American Citizen. :thumbsup:

(s) But of course, who can believe the liberal rag called Forbes? :rolleyes: Especially, when they've gotten the real news from the "Tennessee Conservative News". Because stalwart neutrality is always a winner. (/s)
Honestly, I didn't even think about it from a political standpoint. There's so much more to life than politics...

Politics have affected me on a state level in the form that I no longer have health insurance. On a national level, I haven't been affected personally. I don't watch news.

Prices have gone up on some stuff, but Aldi is about the same as it was pre-Covid, as is the Asian market down the street.

Interestingly, cat food doubled in price but dog food stayed the same. No change in vet bills.