• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last days distorted sex life!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Why Christian who believe in God write books, which emphasize witchcraft and sorcery and occultism?
Because Harry Potter has absolutely nothing to do with real witchcraft or the occult. I wish it was as easy as chanting a phrase loosely based in Latin, and poof, I get results to the extent that do not happen in real life.

Reiðrœska

Voice deeper than Thor's
:biglaugh:

I just spit coffee. Thanks a lot. :clap

Same here, but with tea. "I'm casting magic missiles at the darkness!". I hope someone gets that...

Anyway, what Shadow Wolf said. To the people who believe in and practice magic, it's bull because it's nothing like real magic. To those who don't, it's magic, it's obviously bull. It's a story book, there's nothing wrong with it. The problem lies with the fact that most people reading Harry Potter are painfully unintelligent teenage girls who take everything they're told far too seriously.