• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Labour Party anti-Semitism

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Don't disagree with your history. But as I said, what shocks me is that in the modern world a respected religion of civilised people contains a belief (moreover, according to Shaul a core belief, such that one who does not share it cannot belong to the religion) that people are entitled to literal, physical, land because it has been given to them by God. That strikes me as atrociously primitive and obviously bound to lead to hatred and conflict!

OK fair enough.

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
The Conservative party have just supported the Hungarian ultra right wing party that is Anti sematic, anti muslin, basically all round racist.
Islamophobia is rampant in the Tory party, their Muslim MPs confirm this.
Why is that not on the front page of the Daily Mail?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Islamophobia is a weasel word. A phobia is an irrational fear. When the vast majority of people killed by terrorism are killed by Islamic terroists, I'd say the fear is rational!
Islamic terrorism - Wikipedia

Well, they would say that, wouldn't they?
So I am correct in being in fear of the US Gun Lobby; they kill more each year than all Muslim Terrorists.

'They' is a female Tory MP

Anthem

Islamophobia is a weasel word. A phobia is an irrational fear. When the vast majority of people killed by terrorism are killed by Islamic terroists, I'd say the fear is rational!
Islamic terrorism - Wikipedia

Well, they would say that, wouldn't they?
Strange a bit maybe, but the more I study about Islam the more convinced I become of its distructive influence and that has nothing to do with terrorism.

Anthem

The Conservative party have just supported the Hungarian ultra right wing party that is Anti sematic, anti muslin, basically all round racist.
Islamophobia is rampant in the Tory party, their Muslim MPs confirm this.
Why is that not on the front page of the Daily Mail?
Probably because it isn't new and because Hungary takes part in spreading propaganda a lot so maybe it is easier for other EU countries to ignore it rather than try to explain their average citizens what they do, why they do and why it is wrong - let alone get them to believe it.

Anthem

Trumps association with the American Nazi Party is pretty anti semitic too!! And equally well supported!!
Trump's colleague is all for peace deal with P and I and has been found funding the illegal Israeli settlements.

:tearsofjoy:

It ain't this, it ain't that.