• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Knowledge of The Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no fair:mad::mad: You did not say that I would be debating against a team.
I represent them who sent me.
It will be just you and I.

The clock is ticking.

If they ban me before we are done you automatically lose.
If you refuse the challenge it will be on record.
What they do is up to them.

I am done talking.

You either do it or don't.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I represent them who sent me.
It will be just you and I.

The clock is ticking.

If they ban me before we are done you automatically lose.
If you refuse the challenge it will be on record.
What they do is up to them.

I am done talking.

You either do it or don't.
Okay, I am accepting conditionally. We need to get a fair judge. You can't judge. I can't judge. Who is to judge?

I am so sorry, but I had to report that post. You will probably get just an informal warning, but one cannot name call here.. Let's try to be polite. No one has done the same to you.
There is no way out for you
not even getting banned.
They ban me

you and the rest of you morons lose.

I get it all.

And that is all I care about.

Okay, I am accepting conditionally. We need to get a fair judge. You can't judge. I can't judge. Who is to judge?
You don't worry about judge.

You will know how they judge
by what happens when a winner and loser has been declared
in the spirit realm.
Them spirits in you know all this.

Pick a topic so I can agree and we can do it.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
You will be included in the outcome of this ordeal.

The one who debates me will represent all of you.

They lose

YOU ALL LOSE.
It's actually really simple. In a year, when there hasn't been a civil war, when the internet still functions, and most of us are still living our cushy lives, you will have been proven false.

Then you will have lost the debate. No further arguments are needed.

That's all. And you can keep your spirits, I don't want them.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There is no way out for you
not even getting banned.
They ban me

you and the rest of you morons lose.

I get it all.

And that is all I care about.
Sorry but if you get banned with your behavior that would have to be a loss for you. Otherwise I could claim the same.

And we are far off the topic of this thread here. I am only trying to help you set up a debate but even that may be against the rules here. I will start a different thread on the rules for our debate, topic etc..

Sorry but if you get banned with your behavior that would have to be a loss for you. Otherwise I could claim the same.

And we are far off the topic of this thread here. I am only trying to help you set up a debate but even that may be against the rules here. I will start a different thread on the rules for our debate, topic etc..
Either you walk your talk or you don't.

They ban me it has been set in the spirit realm that you all lose.

That will not change.

And all them spirits that run this site know it.

Think hard

I am going to defeat you with the greatest of ease.
That is if you do not cut and run.

lol

lol

lol

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It's actually really simple. In a year, when there hasn't been a civil war, when the internet still functions, and most of us are still living our cushy lives, you will have been proven false.

Then you will have lost the debate. No further arguments are needed.

Heck no! Send them to me. My favorite is Don Julio anejo:

16596175847454.png

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Either you walk your talk or you don't.

They ban me it has been set in the spirit realm that you all lose.

That will not change.

And all them spirits that run this site know it.
No, sorry, but if they ban you that will be your own doing. You cannot blame others if you do not follow the rules that you agreed to follow. It sounds as if you believe that you have keepers. Do you think that they would approve of you going back on your word?

Anyway, this is my last post with you on this thread. I will start another where we can discuss the rules.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

Don't worry, there are no spirits that he is invoking. It's nonsense. I don't know if you're familiar with who I am and what I generally talk about on RF, but I can assure you that what the OP is saying about the spirit realm isn't true. @Trailblazer knows what I mean.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Don't worry, there are no spirits that he is invoking. It's nonsense. I don't know if you're familiar with who I am and what I generally talk about on RF, but I can assure you that what the OP is saying about the spirit realm isn't true. @Trailblazer knows what I mean.
What!! Are you trying to claim that I will not get my Don Julio!!

16596175847454.png

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

Please tag me in your new thread, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.