• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

THE KITCHEN SINK

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
Now these forums has everything!

art_57792b9f3b30e.jpeg

Last edited:

Ralphg

I found some nice place for

I even found a nice place for it :)
[GALLERY=media, 7911]AtHome1 by Ralphg posted Mar 18, 2017 at 12:35 AM[/GALLERY]

cause this one got kinda old ;)

[GALLERY=media, 7914]Glass House Antony Fockereweg In Eindhoven Netherlands by Ralphg posted Mar 18, 2017 at 12:57 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 7919]Glass House Backside With 'lucky Angels' by Ralphg posted Mar 18, 2017 at 1:06 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 7921]Guardian Saint Guard The Glass House Across The Street 2 by Ralphg posted Mar 18, 2017 at 1:12 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 7920]Guardian Saint Guard The Glass House Across The Street by Ralphg posted Mar 18, 2017 at 1:10 AM[/GALLERY]

Ralphg

The 14th post:

First the witch (a certain college of mine) says; "now there are 14....." and she looks around as she uses her hypnotic powers to convince the 'young wizard' in the room (the place where I worked at the time) that he has made a mistake and has told her that he is well-known by some of the illuminati incrowd. The 'young wizard' (me in this scenario, I was working at Spotta in Eindhoven at the time) had cried out for help to another 'sorcerer' (a term used in illuminati circles for someone who is on 'the inside' too) who had responded by sending an 'unwelcome' guest to the place where I was working. Such an 'unwelcome' guest is usually just a group of people who walk around 'freely' in the building but are there obviously for the first time in their life's. The other college's that you used to know and would normally have been there at work too at the time seem to have 'dissappeared'. Somehow the group of uninvited people seemed to have managed to 'lure' them away. With plain simply talking to them or by means of Hypnosis (yes people, 'dark magic' is strongly connected with REAL HYPNOSIS, that's why it is 'forbidden' in 'the eyes of even the most fanatic users'....that's a wellknown saying within the people that 'circle around' Hypnotists). The witch than resumed her daily routine at her job as callcenter-employee at Spotta. Letting me know by means of sending in some other college's to do some ridiculous things that she is 'the boss' of the entire building.

And at the end of the day she says:
... o boy, and you had it all in here....,,,
As if she wanted to say that bringing in another person from another 'circle' (aka brotherhood of roses, a witches table, a dark Horse or 'the Cross') kinda means like declaring War to her. Like before I quite my job (....again..... :(...:(...) the very next day.

Last edited:

Ralphg

When I was about 5 yo, about the age a Golden Boy has to be to 'consume' his wish, I 'woke up' (can I get my presence back?) after the 'normal procedures' and disagreed with the 'selected wish' (China's one-child politics) so strongly I threatened I would blow this 'whole thing' sky-high. It was decided a 'green wolf' (= someone who came directly from the courtyard) would be introduced into my 'family', just to make sure I would soon feel better and because of the threat was also directed directly to my 'mom' and once that would 'sink in' (the it's-not-really-your-mom part) that might even could get really dangerous (or at least 'difficult') for her too. After that the sink got filled again and again by 'the Heart' or 'Lotusflower' itself because later in my life 'word got out' that I knew the location of 'a door' (the green wolf-link). Since then their have been a couple (people) who 'struck gold' (..think I'm gonna teach that ghost in house here how to end Arab Spring...leave it up to them (you yes) and that'll never end...) and 'the needle got pushed thru'.

Last edited: