• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Kindest RF Members?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
As I predicted, I would come back for round 2:

MIdnightBlue
Jay (I totally understand, Bill ;) )
Bishka
Michel
Mister Emu
Wandered Off
Mister_T
CaptainXeroid
Sunstone
Troublemane (my brother would yank my ponytail if I didn't mention him)

I know there's more........

As far as I'm concerned, dopp deserves an entirely different category that doesn't narrow his qualities to mere kindness.......a category where I'm dissolving into an quivering orgiastic pile of goo. But that's for another thread. :D

Peace,
Mystic

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Yep. Another jolt to my memory.......Gotta give a shout out to Hope and to jringer.

Oh, and Francine, you underestimate your own ability for compassion. :hug:

Peace,
Mystic

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Jeez! How can I forget mrscardero and all the yummy cakes she provides? :drool:

She exudes kindness!

Peace,
Mystic

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I can't believe I didn't think of Nick. I guess the problem with being the best looking man in the world is that people tend to overlook your other qualities. :eek:
If Bill was trying to get a years supply of frubals out of me, he just succeeded. :bow:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
And the best looking jedi knight to boot. :yes:

Peace,
Mystic
Yeah, but look at the competition: Yoda, Darth Maul, Emperor Palpatine. Darth Vader wears a mask to cover his ugly....I've seen better looking Halloween decorations. :cover:

blackout

Violet.
It looks like no one thinks I am nice... I guess I'm not really though... So that's ok.

That can be the problem with these type of threads.
You know I think you're a sweetheart.
I have never thought you anything short of lovely.
Big Hugggzzzz your way! :hug:

Ps...I think it's real nice the way you go out of your way to give out all of your available frubals for the day.
It's like making it a priority to do something nice for others, just because you want to.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
That would qualify me for "Most Informative RF Member". I can still be that, while remaining Evil Incarnate.

You can't take that title......we've reserved that for our admin markablue ("resident source of all evil"). :D

And Sunstone is the assistant resident source of all evil, so that position is filled, too. Sorry. :rainbow1:

Peace,
Mystic

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
It looks like no one thinks I am nice... I guess I'm not really though... So that's ok.

Like Violet has said, that's the problem sometimes with these threads. People are forgotten without any sense of malice or hostility. And many times it happens with our newer members, so take heart my dear.

You've been a blessing. :hugehug:

Peace,
Mystic

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama

Ummm....HELLO!!! Didn't you see the cake I made from scratch? Mixed without an electric mixer so I had to mix by hand. Baked over a fire as I fanned it to make sure the fire stays lit. Made sure no one slammed any doors so that the middle won't sink in.

Here sweety. Have a slice.
cake.jpg